Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62692 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by honeric01(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2009
If i am lucky enough to have her, then i will go for the virgin girl, i think she would never think of anything like, "he can't do it like my ex A, or like my ex B". lipsrsealed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by soulamanne(m): 10:54am On May 05, 2009
from my own unpublihed research grin,it is obvious men want virgin women more than women want them men and they all ve a reason in wanting an experienced man to handle them.
truly,it is very good to be a virgin(esp for the ladies-no chauvinism intended pls) cos once u taste d forbidden fruits,u cant stop.
for me am indifferent about a virgin(though the HARDwork in doin d tin pisses me off at times.neva done it with one anyways) but will never see a non.V as a bad girla.that is d wrong notion we make that once a girl is a V she is of good behaviour
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by vanosa: 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2009
i have been going through all ur ideals i think u guy have a point,but wat if u get married to a guy wivout knowing him in bed first b4 going to the church to say i DO.u have promise in the presence of GOD to be with him in sykness and in health (in all condiction) and geting home he is not a MAN wat will u guys DO?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by frank317: 2:07pm On Jun 25, 2009
I will prefer a non-virgin girl. I will love to know my wife's reaction to sex b4 I marry her.

I am not interested in any tangible moral or religious reason for waiting.

I belive in the physical, in what i see. No sex no marriage. Gbam
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jmoore(m): 9:06am On Sep 12, 2009
I like new things and must marry a virgin, i am a virgin myself. I am not going to put my thing into what another man has tasted, it won't work for me. Most of you that are saying how will a virgin know how to have sex, i have this question for you. Who taught you how to suck your mothers breast as a newborn baby? Who taught the animals how to mate? When you marry as virgins, you will have sex once you see each others unclothedness. It is inborn. Research shows that most virgins that marry each other don't complain of lack of satisfaction while those that have already had sex before marriage do complain and even go to the extend of getting a divorce. How do you want to present your body to your spouse after marriage? Is it brand new(virgin) or used one(tokunboh, 2nd hand, 3rd hand) the choice is yours.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
jmoore:

I like new things and must marry a virgin, i am a virgin myself. I am not going to put my thing into what another man has tasted, it won't work for me. Most of you that are saying how will a virgin know how to have sex, i have this question for you. Who taught you how to suck your mothers breast as a newborn baby? Who taught the animals how to mate? When you marry as virgins, you will have sex once you see each others unclothedness. It is inborn. Research shows that most virgins that marry each other don't complain of lack of satisfaction while those that have already had sex before marriage do complain and even go to the extend of getting a divorce. How do you want to present your body to your spouse after marriage? Is it brand new(virgin) or used one(tokunboh, 2nd hand, 3rd hand) the choice is yours.

and if you don't marry a virgin, you will go and kill yourself, and what if you marry a virgin who cheats on you later on in the course of your marriage,

ehn? Love beats almost everything, virgin is no guarantee for a successful marriage.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jmoore(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2009
There are virgins out there and i must marry one. You talk about love, what do you know about love? Do not confuse love with lust. I can find a virgin who is virtuous and has moral values. Stop being negative, just because you have lost your virginity does not mean that virginity is not worth it. I am a virgin and must marry a virgin, nothing will change my mind.

1 Like

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by kabola2009(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2009
I don't want after marriage stuff, i need someone that has been doing it before

don't mind me all the virgin marry in here
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
jmoore:

There are virgins out there and i must marry one. You talk about love, what do you know about love? Do not confused love with lust. I can find a virgin who is virtuous and has moral values. Stop being negative, just because you have lost your virginity does not mean that virginity is not worth it. I am a virgin and must marry a virgin, nothing will change my mind.

People are humans and NOT robots soo stop kidding yourself.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2009
Me sef i must marry my virgin. non virgins need not apply kiss
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2009
and you, u're a virgin abi ?!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2009
Whether or not I am what business of yours is that? MYOB
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jmoore(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2009
I am 24 years old and still a virgin. Only a man can control his feelings, while male are controlled by their feelings just like animals. Who will congratulate you for having sex before marriage? Is it the devil or God?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

Whether or not I am what business of yours is that? MYOB

ehn, u're right. It doesn't concern me,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
jmoore:

I am 24 years old and still a virgin. Only a man can control his feelings, while male are controlled by their feelings just like animals. Who will congratulate you for having sex before marriage? Is it the devil or God?

you are doing the right thing. Im just saying you could possibly find a woman who loves you sincerely and with all of her soul and would not be a virgin,

btw, if you plan to stay a virgin until marriage, how will you know if the woman is a virgin, what if she loves you and doesn't want you to leave her and LIES that she is a virgin, you get married to her and then you realize that she isn't what will you do then ?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
No one will congratulate you. I know MEN who were evil and cruel to women, became pastors, and married virgins, I don't think God congratulates anyone, many things I believe have to do with luck
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jmoore(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
I can find a wife who is a virgin and still loves me. Moreover, i will tell her that after we get married and i found out that she is not a virgin, then i will divorce her immediately
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 9:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
lol @ poskos. i already feel bad for you
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
Personally I would not want to marry a virgin guy cos i prefer a man who knows what to do in bed and also do it well. Besides lets stop being all so righteous and deluding ourselves, sexual compatibility has a great,re-emphasise GREAT DEAL to do in marriage. Sex between a man and woman is wat differentiates their relationship from the ordinary,its d highest form of intimacy. I have heard alot of complaints from friends who jumped into marriage without finding out how compatible they are with the spouse and its all bitter. At the end of the day after all the sharing and hugsy cuddly u get to sack and its like  undecided sad cry wen its time for sex.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jmoore(m): 10:04pm On Sep 12, 2009
@artenb, i pity for you. Righteousness will always take its place. Who taught you how to suck your mothers breast when you were a baby? It is inborn, when i marry my virgin bride, we will enjoy our sex lives. Of what use is the honeymoon when the honey has been eaten before marriage? Two advices comes from two being, God says do not fornicate while satan says go ahead and fornicate. I wonder which you are heeding to
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2009
jmoore:

@artenb, i pity for you. Righteousness will always take its place. Who taught you how to suck your mothers breast when you were a baby? It is inborn, when i marry my virgin bride, we will enjoy our sex lives. Of what use is the honeymoon when the honey has been eaten before marriage? Two advices comes from two being, God says do not fornicate while satan says go ahead and fornicate. I wonder which you are heeding to

Dude do i take it that you are a virgin? if yes,well wonder how u will teach what you dont know, and if u r not a virgin please clean up the self righteous act.
Dont pity me cos at least i dont profess one tin and do another,
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ardenb:

Personally I would not want to marry a virgin guy cos i prefer a man who knows what to do in bed and also do it well. Besides lets stop being all so righteous and deluding ourselves, sexual compatibility has a great,re-emphasise GREAT DEAL to do in marriage. Sex between a man and woman is wat differentiates their relationship from the ordinary,its d highest form of intimacy. I have heard alot of complaints from friends who jumped into marriage without finding out how compatible they are with the spouse and its all bitter. At the end of the day after all the sharing and hugsy cuddly u get to sack and its like undecided sad cry wen its time for sex.

All this loud noise.
You could have easily stated your preference and kept on walking. Stop lambasting those whose choice differs from yours, just because your brain is only capable of grasping the sexual aspect of relationships. Nobody has downplayed the importance of sexual compatibility to a relationship. . . you just wanted to inject your own twist. Your flawed assumption that a man who was betrothed as a virgin would not know what to do in bed, is your fabricated lie; your way of saying you would prefer an experienced slut to a virgin. Different strokes for different folks. . . yeah, we know. The non-virgins of today were the virgins of yesterday.
When others decide the right time for them to have sex is when they are wedded, try to respect their decision too.
There are experienced couples who end up having atrocious sex lives, just as there are inexperienced ones who will go on to share a similar fate.
No one pointed a .44 at your head, forcing you to marry a virgin.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by posakosa(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2009
jmoore:

I can find a wife who is a virgin and still loves me. Moreover, i will tell her that after we get married and i found out that she is not a virgin, then i will divorce her immediately

Isn't the Bible against divorce ?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
@C2H5OH, If u really read my post u wuld have noticed it started with personally and ended on a personal note as well.

And did u say my brain is only capable of grasping the sexual part of a relationship, gee u r so deluded my friend. Go back and read my post objectively before casting aspersions Mr.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
Ardenb:

@C2H5OH, If u really read my post u wuld have noticed it started with personally and ended on a personal note as well.

And did u say my brain is only capable of grasping the sexual part of a relationship, gee u r so deluded my friend. Go back and read my post objectively before casting aspersions Mr.
[color=#000099][/color]
Lol listen to you . I not only read the head and tail of your post, I also digested the body.
Everyone who disagrees with you is deluded in your world, I bet. Quit thinking with your labias joh. I think that's why you have a difficult time discerning how possible it is for virgins to know what to do when it's play time. . . because to you it's phenomenological.
Some people are not addicted to quick fixes, you need to understand that . If you are in a big hurry to dive under the sheets, be my guest.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by TheSeeker(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
C2H5OH:

All this loud noise.
You could have easily stated your preference and kept on walking. Stop lambasting those whose choice differs from yours, just because your brain is only capable of grasping the sexual aspect of relationships. Nobody has downplayed the importance of sexual compatibility to a relationship. . . you just wanted to inject your own twist. Your flawed assumption that a man who was betrothed as a virgin would not know what to do in bed, is your fabricated lie; your way of saying you would prefer an experienced slut to a virgin. Different strokes for different folks. . . yeah, we know. The non-virgins of today were the virgins of yesterday.
When others decide the right time for them to have sex is when they are wedded, try to respect their decision too.
There are experienced couples who end up having atrocious sex lives, just as there are inexperienced ones who will go on to share a similar fate.
No one pointed a .44 at your head, forcing you to marry a virgin.

Just like you promised that girl who wanted to rape you last month? grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
Hahaha grin grin grin yeah I must have been under the influence.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by TheSeeker(m): 12:00am On Sep 13, 2009
But seriously, why this unnecessary hype about sex and virginity? I don't get it.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 12:12am On Sep 13, 2009
I don't understand either. These are not the days of old.
Live and let live.
Some of the virgins are under the impression that sex is overrated. Some of the non-virgins think virginity is overrated.
Both sides are fighting an untenable war.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2009
I get it, why would you not want to be one? Soul Sellers, your scent has been spoilt, goodness gracious.

tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by TheSeeker(m): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2009
It just doesn't make sense. I wonder what people look out for in a relationship: How many men she's slept with or who she really is? In my opinion, some whores are way better and make good partners than some so-called virgins. I dated a virgin one time and I almost passed out of that relationship -- you know where your heart will panic out of trouble from a girl -- before I used my 9th sense. And then I dated this girl people claimed was a slut, though she was then, but damn it man, this girl was something else. She was exceptionally good and I began to, and still wonder, why she chose to be a slut! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.