Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62691 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Oxone(m): 12:59am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

Ewooooo . . . ur friend has suffered shocked shocked shocked
How long have they been married? undecided

doesnt matter but a man who comes before anything is done leaves the woman unsatisfied which makes her cheat at the long run

sex is not evrything but its a very important part of marriage & marriage cannot survive without it (pity those who think they can do without it)

so one begins to wonder if we should confirm before marriage or just take a leap of faith

as for me, i cant leave anything to chance
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:00am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

Errrrrrr. . . . n she still intend to stay with the man for the rest pf her life?

Tope i know if it was you,you wont stay Girlie like it Doggy,wooof wooof wooof   wink!!!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:01am On May 05, 2009
Oxone:

doesnt matter but a man who comes before anything is done leaves the woman unsatisfied which makes her cheat at the long run

sex is not evrything but its a very important part of marriage & marriage cannot survive without it (pity those who think they can do without it)

so one begins to wonder if we should confirm before marriage or just take a leap of faith

Like my best female said,i have thought about walking out on her Hubbie but the way he works it keeps calling her back wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Moonstone(f): 1:02am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

Errrrrrr. . . . n she still intend to stay with the man for the rest pf her life?
She's still with him now and she's miserable.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:06am On May 05, 2009
Oxone:

True, I completely agree wit ya!!!

I think we shud lipsrsealed test drive the thing first cheesy

follypimpi:

Tope i know if it was you,you wont stay Girlie like it Doggy,wooof wooof wooof   wink!!!

Lmao . . . . u thot wrong tongue

Moonstone:

Why is she making herself suffer?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Oxone(m): 1:08am On May 05, 2009
Moonstone:

instead of sneaking around, suggest she bails & not having kids makes it a lot less complicated. misery has no company
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Moonstone(f): 1:11am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

I have no idea. I told my friend to tell this woman to quit but the woman does not believe in divorce.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:12am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

True, I completely agree wit ya!!!

I think we shud lipsrsealed test drive the thing first cheesy

Lmao . . . . u thot wrong tongue

Thot wrong indeed . grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:13am On May 05, 2009
Moonstone:

I have no idea. I told my friend to tell this woman to quit but the woman does not believe in divorce.

Here we go again . . . , i bet if the situation was other way round, the man wud have been gone long time angry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:14am On May 05, 2009
Yeah let's make more reasons to sleep around. Whatever jare.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Moonstone(f): 1:15am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

Here we go again . . . , i bet if the situation was other way round, the man wud have been gone long time angry
Exactly! I agree. It's just insane. I hope she leaves the marriage soon enough.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:16am On May 05, 2009
follypimpi:

Thot wrong indeed . grin grin grin

u did tongue

Moonstone:

Exactly! I agree. It's just insane. I hope she leaves the marriage soon enough.

I doubt if she will undecided
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:17am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

Liar we will only cheat or get her there.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:19am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

u did tongue

I doubt if she will undecided

No am not,u can front but u sure love a lil bit of Woof Woof.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Oxone(m): 1:21am On May 05, 2009
so peeps, dont only test drive but also request for guaranty/warranty as well grin grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:22am On May 05, 2009
follypimpi:

Liar we will only cheat or get her there.

speak 4 urself abeg tongue
i bet if ur mama start telling u she want grandkids. . . . u will marry another wife cheesy

follypimpi:

No am not,u can front but u sure love a lil bit of Woof Woof.

hehehehehe. . . .i do not angry
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 05, 2009
Oxone:

so peeps, dont only test drive but also request for guaranty/warranty as well grin grin grin grin

How many people will one test drive?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:24am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

speak 4 urself abeg tongue
i bet if u mama start telling u she want grandkids. . . . u will marry another wife cheesy

hehehehehe. . . .i do not angry

Well i would come for you NOW easy.Yes you do come off it,How about Hoppin on it  wink
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:25am On May 05, 2009
follypimpi:

Well i would come for you NOW easy.Yes you do come off it,How about Hoppin on it wink

i dont do second-handz tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Sauron1: 1:26am On May 05, 2009
Who is a Virgin? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

I can make everything become NEW.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Oxone(m): 1:28am On May 05, 2009
stillwater:

How many people will one test drive?

tope5000:

remember yaba? grin grin grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:31am On May 05, 2009
follypimpi:

I can make everything become NEW.

lmao. . . .how excatly, humour me cheesy

~Sauron~:

Who is a Virgin? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

folly said u r an expert in this virgin thing.

Oxone:

lol. . .the more reason i dont do it cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Sauron1: 1:33am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

folly said u r an expert in this virgin thing.

I don't even know who a virgin is. . . . .
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:33am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

lmao. . . .how excatly, humour me cheesy

Well let me just show Ya,So brand new way better than OEM's.

@Sauron

Tell em'.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:34am On May 05, 2009
Oxone:

Rotflmao. You said test drive first as if there are no risks involved especially where women are concerned in this two faced society of ours.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:35am On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

we dont know either. . . . its abt virgins generally i think.

follypimpi:

Well let me just show Ya,So brand new way better than OEM's.

lol. . . .wats OEM's?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bluespice(f): 1:36am On May 05, 2009
hmmmmm

undecided lipsrsealed

those under the illusion of knowig a virgin lady by merely looking at her
should better wake up
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by tope5000: 1:37am On May 05, 2009
bluespice:

hmmmmm

undecided lipsrsealed

those under the illusion of knowig a virgin lady by merely looking at her
should better wake up

gbam. . . . .b.t.w some1 told me u are one grin tongue cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by follypimpi(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2009
tope5000:

we dont know either. . . . its abt virgins generally i think.

lol. . . .wats OEM's?

Original Equipment Manufacturer,I bet you know who that Is.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:40am On May 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Let me hear word. You are a virgin.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by bluespice(f): 1:41am On May 05, 2009
tope

somethings are better not said lipsrsealed wink

thay said,
awon oniranu that make other's bidness thiers sha
nlanders have been known to peddle truths n lies wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.