Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? - Romance (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (62571 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 12:37am On Sep 13, 2009
ibkaye:

I get it, why would you not want to be one? Soul Sellers, your scent has been spoilt, goodness gracious.

tongue
Ibukun rofl omg lmfao shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Whose scent was spoiled? Don't let the wrath of the non virgin descend upon your head.
Whao wow

TheSeeker:

It just doesn't make sense. I wonder what people look out for in a relationship: How many men she's slept with or who she really is? In my opinion, some whores are way better and make good partners than some so-called virgins. I dated a virgin one time and I almost passed out of that relationship -- you know where your heart will panic out of trouble from a girl -- before I used my 9th sense. And then I dated this girl people claimed was a slut, though she was then, but damn it man, this girl was something else. She was exceptionally good and I began to, and still wonder, why she chose to be a slut! angry angry

Na so life be. People's character don't always match or dictate their chosen level of sexual expression.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

Ibukun rofl omg lmfao  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked  shocked
Whose scent was spoiled?  Don't let the wrath of the non virgin descend upon your head.
Whao wow

Be gone tainted one lipsrsealed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 12:45am On Sep 13, 2009
ibkaye:

Be gone tainted one lipsrsealed
Ouch! angry
"Innocent one" with the exposed cleavage. Closet lipsrsealed
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 13, 2009
You smell like someone that's had sex before, urghhhh, I groan in spanish grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 12:54am On Sep 13, 2009
wtf
Someone deliver me from ibukun
What's your grouse with my Bleep life

Ibukun you smell like a non virgin. Should I be worried? lol
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

wtf
Someone deliver me from ibukun
What's your grouse with my Bleep life

Ibukun you smell like a non virgin. Should I be worried? lol
Lol I've been spending too much time with you, that's why, where's the gasoline when you need it cheesy
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by mystikal(m): 1:03am On Sep 13, 2009
virgins are a big no no.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 1:11am On Sep 13, 2009
ibkaye:

Lol I've been spending too much time with you, that's why, where's the gasoline when you need it cheesy
Don't blame me for your naughtiness.
My baby won't need a gasoline with me o, I'm always running on full.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2009
C2H5OH:

Don't blame me for your naughtiness.
My baby won't need a gasoline with me o, I'm always running on full.
I'm not naughty tongue

No you're not.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 1:23am On Sep 13, 2009
Hmmmm how do you know.
Tell the truth, shame the devil. You are not what you say you are
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2009
Yeah, you're right
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 1:36am On Sep 13, 2009
ibkaye:

Yeah, you're right
Eoe. Patented
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 13, 2009
Um.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by C2H5OH(f): 2:01am On Sep 13, 2009
Marry who you want.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jmoore(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2009
@artenb, you do not know the bible, you are saying the bible is against divorce yet you support fornicatiom. Divorce can be granted if they have not had intercourse with eachother because they are not yet one. The sex makes them to become one, so after our marriage i will find out if she is a virgin or not without sleeping with her. And for those who are against abstainance, go and marry a prostitute to make your lives better. As for me and my household, i do not listen to devils advice. I will wait till i get married before having sex and I must marry a virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by djbello(m): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2009
Wel,its gud to mari a virgin afterall u knw u r cruisin a brand new,at d same vein it doesnt make her a good wife,
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2009
@djbello, i can find a virgin who possess all other qualities of a goodwife. Why are many of you anti-virgins?
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2009
If the guy and the girl are both virgins sexual compatibility doesn't show its ugly head. They will both teach themselves whatever they need to learn.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2009
Look , i m a virgin ,and a proud one at that , i dont c my self trading anything 4 my virginity ,at this age of mine ? I ll rather wait 4 my wedding night.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 12:26am On Apr 08, 2010
jmoore:

@djbello, i can find a virgin who possess all other qualities of a goodwife. Why are many of you anti-virgins?
.i wonder and am really surprise at the alarming rate of anti-virgin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by leugyang(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
Einsten and Seun both of U are right. Virginity is really dignity and you feel it within you an inner pride that there is something special you are yet to lose. For the none virgins no one is condemning you but just stop making it seem you own divide is the blissful side.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Pweety4me(f): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2011
@OP Well i can't exactly be in-love with both?so i think that's important.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Wislet(f): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2011
ALMOST EVERYTIME ON NAIRALAND U'LL SEE ONE FIGHT OR THE OTHER ESPECIALLY ON THIS ISSUE, BEING A VIRGIN/NON VIRGIN DOES NOT MAKE U A CHRISTIAN. IF CHRIST COULD FORGIVE A PROSTITUTE AND SHE LATER BECOMES AN ASSET TO THE KINGDOM OF GOD, THEN WHO ARE YOU (MERE MORTAL) TO CAST STONES?? IF U ARE ONE, GOOD FOR YOU. IF NOT, GOD DOES NOT CONDEMN YOU. For those proclaiming self-righteousness, some of those u're castigating are much better people than some of the 'virgins'. Stop judging and making comparisons. Unless u're God himself?? THE HEART IS OF MORE IMPORTANCE THAN ANY OUTWARD VIRTUE.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by alagha: 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2011
virgin tongue
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by esteduca(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2011
No virgin. Too much work for too much complain.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by MsSophista(f): 10:54am On May 19, 2011
Although I honor virgins, to call someone a virgin is such a broad term. All virginity and sex is mental before physical. Some women are virgins in body but behave as harlots in the darkness of their minds. And once married they become like wild cows. Some on the other hand, despise sexual relations. As a westerner, I am influenced by Godly principles which are universal. Not all westerners take on a certain thought pattern, just as not all Africans follow after the African way. As a divorced woman (to my dismay), I am keeping myself pure in mind and body. So, it is better-I believe- to get to know the person as an individual. This will prevent prejudgments and stereotypes that are destined to caused havoc in the end. In marriage, the bed is pure and that should be the time that a couple fully gives themselves to each other. It can be the most pleasurable experiences that God has gifted humans with!
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by randyorton: 11:25am On May 19, 2011
i prefer virgins na.who wouldnt want a new car instead of the over used cars.the non virgins (women) dey vex cos they have traded their virginity for meat pies, goat meat and suya
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by MsSophista(f): 2:05pm On May 19, 2011
@RANDY are you generalizing and stereotyping non-virgin women? If so, isn't that the problem with the world today? Your opinion is respected but I must add that I would rather purchase a used lexus or BMW over a new Ford Focus anyday. Though there's mileage on my Lexus, it's still high quality, long-lasting, smooth/comfortable riding, and well worth the extra money I'd pay for it over that Focus. Not to mention it has more amenities and will get me where I'm going in life. Mind you I'm speaking of the quality of the individual. It's really all about knowing the individual. As I stated before I admire virgins, at the same time there are women like myself who may be divorced but choose to live a very clean, classy, honorable life.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by sexylogan(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2011
Don't wanna marry a virgin. Can't imagine marryin a "novice".

randyorton:

i prefer virgins na.who wouldnt want a new car instead of the over used cars.the non virgins (women) dey vex cos[b] they have traded their virginity for meat pies, goat meat and suya[/b]

lwkmd grin
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by randyorton: 2:50pm On May 19, 2011
MsSophista:

@RANDY are you generalizing and stereotyping non-virgin women? If so, isn't that the problem with the world today? Your opinion is respected but I must add that I would rather purchase a used lexus or BMW over a new Ford Focus anyday. Though there's mileage on my Lexus, it's still high quality, long-lasting, smooth/comfortable riding, and well worth the extra money I'd pay for it over that Focus. Not to mention it has more amenities and will get me where I'm going in life. Mind you I'm speaking of the quality of the individual. It's really all about knowing the individual. As I stated before I admire virgins, at the same time there are women like myself who may be divorced but choose to live a very clean, classy, honorable life.

MADAM,AQCCEPT MY APOLOGIES.I NEVER MEANT ALL WOMEN.THERE ARE SOME REASONABLE WOMEN LIKE YOU BUT THE TRUTH IS DAT D BAD EGGS ARE SO MANY
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by Onchedu(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2011
The two girls are exactly alike?
The way & manner I will marry that virgin ehn, e no get part two.
Unfortunately that exactly alike no dey work for reality. If U desire two girls equally it means U desire neither of them enuf & it would be in Ur best interest nog to get into anything serious with either.

I have girl friends & if it all boiled down to choosing one to settle with, I know what heirarchy of affections & compatibility I have & could develop with them. The virgins won't be on the bottom cos it's a big deal to find a girl that can say no & stick to her guns in a righteous thing.
Re: [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? by MsSophista(f): 5:41pm On May 19, 2011
MADAM,AQCCEPT MY APOLOGIES.I NEVER MEANT ALL WOMEN.THERE ARE SOME REASONABLE WOMEN LIKE YOU BUT THE TRUTH IS DAT D BAD EGGS ARE SO MANY

Randy, no offense taken but thank you for gentleman-like qualities wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / Babydaddy Assaults His 4 Months Breastfeeding Baby Mama / Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.