Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] (6764 Views)

Keep Pushing And Believing, Love Will Definitely Find You / I Just Found Out That My Ex Is A Baby Mama. And. (picture) / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tony142:

middle waiting? cheesy u are a women not man grin

if u want something too, u will have to transformed from a woman to a man

boss illegend is a surgeon in dat area he can help u for d transformation, if u know, u know cheesy
Surgeon? Abeg, leave it for my boss, Ben Carson.
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
grin I dey laugh. Who dash you manhood?
you have seen it, haven't you?
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

you have seen it, haven't you?
Your manhood?

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Your manhood?
Lmao cheesy
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Jacqueline22(f): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
What? Have you gotten your PVC?

Yes
Buhari must go
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Yes
Buhari must go
You're Atikulating, Honey. Keep it up. Which type of wine do you drink? Abi na only palm wine be your favorite wine?
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Tony142: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
Surgeon? Abeg, leave it for my boss, Ben Carson.

Lol, grin
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Tony142: 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Eberechi24:

Ain't gonna trade my manhood for anything tongue

then u are not yet ready to get something too tongue grin

1 Like

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Divay22(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
What are you pushing inside?
Stew sad
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:
What are you pushing inside?
Stew sad
A huge dìldo inside you. lipsrsealed Did I just say that? It's a typo joor.
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Jacqueline22(f): 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
iLegendd:
You're Atikulating, Honey. Keep it up. Which type of wine do you drink? Abi na only palm wine be your favorite wine?

Anyone
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Mikeal09: 5:07am On Oct 27, 2018
iLegendd:
My advice is: learn from YouTube for free, but if you have money, don't be shy to spend — you'll get all your money back in the future.

Most of the things I know today, I paid for them in one way or the other. Sometimes, I'll save save and save just to get enough money to buy things that'll make me improve.

I'm ready to stay hungry while saving money to get something that will help me improve in life.

Today, I'm reaping the benefits. I learned from the best and I paid the price, so it's now time for people to pay me back and this is why the price tag of any service I offer in life is high. And guess what? People pay because they get more than what they paid for.

So, learn, but don't be scared to spend whenever you have the money.

That's all for now. I have exposed my piano teachers / mentors, so you can follow them or search on YouTube to get whoever resonates with you. I'm even thinking of owning a music school. Will you attend?

True.

1 Like

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Chazzyboy: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2018
But ilegend like punny
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Eberechi24:
adeboi1, your food is ready
what food is dat?

oya make we enter cooking competition,i swear u no cook reach me

i will take d 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th position then i will dash u 5th position
Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by adeboi1: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
iLegendd:
No one exposes his source of knowledge because when people know the source, they won't value it. Mystery is best. Luckily, I'll reveal it for you. Take advantage of these secrets I'm about to give you for free. I may delete it soon.

4 people I learned piano from. Though, they're more than 4, but I learned the best from them.

4. Jermaine Griggs of www.hearandplay.com (I learned to read the circle of 5th from him)

3. Duane Shinn (I learned most of my chord skill from him)

2. Nate Bosch of www.pianolessons.com (I learned all the scales and arpeggios from him)

1. David of http://www.piano-play-it.com (I learned all the music theories I know today from him)
Typing...

tenks bossman i really appreciate this,i don't mind making u my mentor musically

1 Like

Re: YEAH! I Will Keep Pushing It Inside And... [PICTURE] by Eberechi24(f): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
adeboi1:
what food is dat?

oya make we enter cooking competition,i swear u no cook reach me

i will take d 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th position then i will dash u 5th position
I no sabi cook abeg cry carry all the positions

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Church Member Works In A Brothel. I'm Shocked!!!!!! / The Disgusting Thing A Girl I Was Toasting Did. Should I Continue With Her? / How To Identify A Woman That Would Easily Commit Adultery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.