Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From (3534 Views)

"Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos / "100 Condoms Burst In My Body, No STDs, HIV" - Zimbabwean Sex Worker (Photos) / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by evanso6226(f): 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
When contraceptives are being advertised, rarely if ever will you hear them mention what they cannot do. Omitted intentionally or not, the buck stops with you.

Truth is, some STDs can be contracted or transmitted even if a condom is worn during intercourse. Think about it, STDs that are spread through skin to skin contact can still be spread when a condom is used during sex.

In such a situation, the person with the STD infects the partner’s body which is exposed and not covered by the condom.

So the next time you’re about to get lucky, think twice. These (via link below) are some of the things a condom cannot protect you from.

READ MORE https://www.clintgist.com/5-sexually-transmitted-disease-condoms-can-not-protect/

1 Like

Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Dottore: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ok
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by kabakaauu: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lolz.... thats why i got this since

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by deedy111: 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
WARNING!!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hiv, genital wart, scabies.
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by tabtabtab: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Blood of Jesus covereth all

I am covered....

Are you??

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Solomonudofia(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
kabakaauu:

PLEASE I WAN COME BORROW AM ABEG
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by HORLADSTAR(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
kabakaauu:
need to lay my hands on that
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by evanso6226(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
tabtabtab:
Blood of Jesus covereth all

I am covered....

Are you??

Abstinence covereth all bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Nobodys(f): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Way to avoid some of these shiits?. Simply wash your private parts after having sex WITH A CONDOM......

Not 90% effective though buh atleast it will help...
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Headlesschicken(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
undecided Abstinence remains d key,buh d body x weak buh d spirit x willing.... cry
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by RoyalBlak007: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nobodys:
Way to avoid all these shiits?. Simply wash your private parts after having sex WITH A CONDOM.....

Not all..
It doesn’t work that way
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Nobodys(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Not all..
It doesn’t work that way
Yeah, I was gonna modify the post, wanted to add that, even with that one isn't 49% safe...

According to one uncle at the top, The Blood of Jesus covereth all... grin
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Nobodys(f): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Abstinence remains d key,buh d body x weak buh d spirit x willing.... cry
Even with abstinence one can still contact some of these diseases....
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
grin chai see people dying after a hot sex romp

If you have a Google ads for sale do check out my sig.
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Na was o
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by FreyaJenkins: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is an information portal for prevention https://spid.center/en/
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by bluefilm: 6:00am On Dec 15, 2018
kabakaauu:

Oh man!

You very funny! grin grin grin
Re: 5 Sexually Transmitted Disease Condoms Can’t Protect You From by nwakibe: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Any infection you will get through body contact is not std. You may even get these infections you mentioned by sleeping on the same bed with an infected person. I'm not saying that one can not get it through sex with an infected person o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Medicine Can Grow The Penis, See When Men Penis Stop Growing – Dr Olufunmilay / A Girl Called Me This [Pics] / Why Is It That Men This Days Are So Crazy Abt Beauty? Wat Happens To Character?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.