Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman (9025 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is weird and a taboo to sleep with somebody's wife, and it has very grave consequences. But if you have made such mistakes, how did you feel and how did it happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by cooldipo(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
No experience whatsoever!

5 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by fulaniHERDSman(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
It never ends well ... I know a Navy guy that went AWOL when he got bursted bonking one Oga wife. Believe me it never does end well

5 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Crossbow(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
embarassed

Never and will never!

6 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by madridguy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
It is a big taboo.

2 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by luminouz(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
Most of the guys up there just dey shout taboo upandan.....na ur experience we wan know... Share if u have ooo

8 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by stalwart123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
Sleeping with a married woman is like eating a bait on a trap. It's sweet but deadly.

Simple.

9 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by crunchyDope(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
wah abt wen she lied abt it? angry
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Actually, mine was a threèsome with two married ladies.
And it wasn't planned... Just happened out of thin air.

Got back home and saw them chilling in my house.

I didn't say a word, cos I forgot to lock my door when I went out in a hurry early in the morning. So I guess they helped themselves in. Well, it was a terrible experience.

They didn't allow me to sleep at all through the night.

They'd tease me when I laid down and then run away.
Got so angry at one point and chased them around the house. Was so happy when I got one. I let out my anger and banged her hard against the wall. Blood everywhere!

The other one was silent. Damn that mosquito got away.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Blakjewelry(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
were are all these guys wey dey like chase people wife, na una comment wey dey wait. BTW I thought the op was suppose to open the floor. abi him dey plan somebody wife?
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by jacksondavies(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
No experience. None planned.

I Don't Play Other People's Saved Games

7 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Kings1930(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Xaos:

I didn't say a word, cos I forgot to lock my door when I went out in a hurry early in the morning. So I guess they helped themselves in. Well, it was a terrible experience.

Got so angry at one point and chased them around the house. Was so happy when I got one. I let out my anger and banged her hard against the wall. Blood everywhere!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Deckline(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
My joystick dissappeared. but prayer and forgiveness brought it back. Now i'm celebate. embarassed embarassed
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by JONSYN7154: 5:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin grin grin[quote author=Deckline post=72483190]My joystick dissappeared. but prayer and forgiveness brought it back. Now i'm celebate.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by columbus007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
pvssy na pvssy the difference is the ring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
NEVER

But my friend told me, it's very sweet to bang a married woman. One is already eyeing me in my street. She's rich and pretty with big ass and boobs, she has 3 kids though. So am planning to bang her this week. After I will tell how it feels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
NEVER

But my friend told me, it's very sweet to bang a married woman. One is already eyeing me in my street, so am planning to bang her.

Ur moniker is really on ur matter

10 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by KINGinVAHALA: 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2018
One of the best experience thus far. It also comes with less problem. #TeamSugarMummy

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by frbona: 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
One of the best experience thus far. It also comes with less problem. #TeamSugarMummy
get ready for #teamkarma

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by KINGinVAHALA: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
frbona:
get ready for #teamkarma
Your fvcking problem, not mine

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by 3rdavefarms(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
NEVER

But my friend told me, it's very sweet to bang a married woman. One is already eyeing me in my street. She's rich and pretty with big ass and boobs, she has 3 kids though. So am planning to bang her this week. After I will tell how it feels.

Your moniker will kill you

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by icon91(m): 1:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Xaos:

1 Share

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Obodo999(m): 1:49am On Oct 29, 2018
Lovalovaphunmz:

Ur moniker is really on ur matter

grin

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by johnkey: 3:28am On Oct 29, 2018
no consequences whatever, ask Jogor

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by DaddyNimo(m): 6:04am On Oct 29, 2018
met them online, two of facebook, one from sdk blog snm. they were all fighting with their hubbies at the time it all happened tho. some it was a guiltless forking from me to them. the one from sdk lied to be a single mom tho, shipped her ass into Lagos from abj...tot her how to suck diick with spit...cum inside all of them tho, I was sure they will Takia of it of give their hubbies, non of my business. but married woman pvssy is just like any other pvssy... tho tighter than I'd expected.

3 Likes

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2018
Who can connect me with one, Abuja preferably?
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by frbona: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2018
vonut:
This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates
who is this f00l!
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Yabaleftstudent: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
gat none... but sleeping with a pregnant woman and a 80 year old is still the best mheen it's sweet asf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2018
Yabaleftstudent:
gat none... but sleeping with a pregnant woman and a 80 year old is still the best mheen it's sweet asf

Lool, so the mods don unban you abi
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Yabaleftstudent: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lool, so the mods don unban you abi
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What This Lagos Girl Did To Herself In Public On Val's Day( +photo ) / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo / Most Single Women In Their 30s Are Damaged Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.