Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman (9054 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies Share Your Experience Sleeping With A Guy With Smelling Joystick(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Countersam(m): 9:38am On Oct 29, 2018
Xaos:
Actually, mine was a threèsome with two married ladies.
And it wasn't planned... Just happened out of thin air.

Got back home and saw them chilling in my house.

I didn't say a word, cos I forgot to lock my door when I went out in a hurry early in the morning. So I guess they helped themselves in. Well, it was a terrible experience.

They didn't allow me to sleep at all through the night.

They'd tease me when I laid down and then run away.
Got so angry at one point and chased them around the house. Was so happy when I got one. I let out my anger and banged her hard against the wall. Blood everywhere!

The other one was silent. Damn that mosquito got away.
You dey whine urself

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by pryme(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2018
DaddyNimo:
met them online, two of facebook, one from sdk blog snm. they were all fighting with their hubbies at the time it all happened tho. some it was a guiltless forking from me to them. the one from sdk lied to be a single mom tho, shipped her ass into Lagos from abj...tot her how to suck diick with spit...cum inside all of them tho, I was sure they will Takia of it of give their hubbies, non of my business. but married woman pvssy is just like any other pvssy... tho tighter than I'd expected.

Just know another guy will be balls deep inside your wife, and he will fuuuck your wife in a way that it won't be a mistake, when that happens be a real man and forgive her.

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lol. No one dares to share na grin
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by luminouz(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
VolTOxic:
Lol. No one dares to share na grin
N its so annoying...cuz I know many guys here have fvcked married women before.... They too scared to share!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by stacyadams: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
grin,, grin grin guilty
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
luminouz:

N its so annoying...cuz I know many guys here have fvcked married women before.... They too scared to share!!!

Hmm. grin
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by MARKone(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Xaos:
Actually, mine was a threèsome with two married ladies.
And it wasn't planned... Just happened out of thin air.

Got back home and saw them chilling in my house.

I didn't say a word, cos I forgot to lock my door when I went out in a hurry early in the morning. So I guess they helped themselves in. Well, it was a terrible experience.

They didn't allow me to sleep at all through the night.

They'd tease me when I laid down and then run away.
Got so angry at one point and chased them around the house. Was so happy when I got one. I let out my anger and banged her hard against the wall. Blood everywhere!

The other one was silent. Damn that mosquito got away.

LOL nice one, got me there smiley
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by Obodo999(m): 1:24am On Oct 31, 2018
I have done it before and it is not something I am proud of
Re: Your Experience Sleeping With A Married Woman by luminouz(m): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2018
Obodo999:
I have done it before and it is not something I am proud of
Share ur experience naaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Level Of Prostitution Amongst School Girls (personal Experience) / 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl / Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.