Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44849 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
deliveryboy:
Igbos are so insecure, they always seek validation every moment of their existence. If I hadn't lived in Abia state for a while I would have thought it was true. Hausas live for their children and Yorubas are happy the more number of children they have schooling in the UK. Make your own money as a woman and stop looking for the mugu tribe to leach on Ashawo 1000 naira open leg.

The person that wrote this isn't Igbo pls

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
franchasng:
I once listened to a Radio phone in programme on Wazobia FM Lagos in 2012, the topic was:

Ladies which of the Nigerian tribes men would u want to marry and which of them takes care of their wives best?

You need to have heard how ladies from all tribes were calling to pour encomium on Igbo guys, OMG, it was so sweet I was just giggling like a toddler shocked

Ladies from various tribes called and more than 90% of them, including Hausa, Yoruba, Ijaw, Idoma ladies who called and introduced their tribe said Igbo men are the best!

I was so proud to be an Igbo guy that day and vowed to be the best boyfriend and husband to any lady I end up dating/marrying!

Its good to be good, u can't hide it!

Igbo guys struggle daily and do even odd jobs and businesses just to make sure their wife and children live a royal life even though they may be walking around dirty and hungry, that's true Igbo man for you!

If you also ask foreign women, especially white ladies, they see Igbo guys as representation of African men, so funny but true..if u doubt me, make a research smiley

To all the Igbo guys out there, pls keep making your women and family happy and proud, pls don't follow other tribe's men and treat your wife or girlfriends anyhow, treat them with utmost care and love cool

#ProudlyIgbotic
Nwa Afo, I hail you. Your mama born you well.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rstc:

Whatever you say.

Won't change the fact that the best women in ijaw land will give anything for an igbo man.

Who wants a lazy drunkard?
he is a yoruba man he is yveske alternative moniker...he has 3 monikers always claiming 2 be ijaw

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, we love ourselves, we yorubas are not born to be mumu to any girl. We take care of our mother, sisters n wife nit useless girlfriends. Take the truth.

Yet Yoruba men don't marry Yoruba ladies they go for other tribes

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by dabiton: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2018
in other words, YORUBA GUYS NO DEY MUMU FOR WOMAN MATTER & IGBO CAN BE DIRTY PEOPLE FOR WOMAN...Afonja abeg give me membership letter I want to transfer!!! That means na Afonja get sense pass na!

I see the Olosho saying she wants a man to be OBSESSED WITH HER, why should a man be obsessed about a woman? .... that seems like witchcraft to me ooo

fancyhandsome:
Nigerian commercial model cum Actress, Koko pat have made bold claim about dating Nigerian men from various tribes.

The Calabar actress recently took to her insta-story to share her view and her encounter with igbo guys which she claim are the best.

My view about Dating a typical Nigerian guy.
Yoruba guys will prefer to look good and end up starving their woman. Hausa guys are totally out of the picture. I want a man that will be obsessed about me and can go extra length to bring food on the table not the one that will be struggling fashion sense with me.

Trust me, Igbo guys are good in everything and can satisfy their woman. They will even look extremely dirty just to make sure their wife is happy .The little encounter have had with few have made me justify this assertion.

http://modelsnaija.com/igbo-guys-are-caring-and-romantic-unlike-other-tribes__koko-pat/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by technicallyrich(m): 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrRichmond:
One Yoruba boy don knack this one punna and toss her one side after she fvck up!

She should cry me a river.

They don't call us demons for nothing.

demons them wey no they baff.oyorubas are the dietiest blacks in the world and their character and lifestyle including the betrayin,jelousy makes them iritating.more over their women dont wash their pant and fart too too much.
To me ijaws takes care of women than any tribe.
They generally spend money without looking back.
Anyway jehovah has already blessed ss and se.
But if most people think is igbos,then i am happy for my biafran brothers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

Na yollowbar women de feed there men na
Or less the ones that av been around coded igbo guys
You are very right, that is why chioma refuses to leave davido despite having baby mamas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

That's good
Where is ur woman from?

She is from Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by mightyhazell: 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
goaldynman:

You are a skull miner from south.waste!

No Ijaw man will carry such hatred and wickedness against an Igbo man!!
let him be fooling himself and himself alone here

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
pawesome:
She obviously never jam Hausa guys.... Those guys are romantic to the bone... Igbo guys must smash the money they spent on you but once a Hausa guy likes you, him go spend and still no smash
she no dey talk of gworo love ,wie everywie wl be smelling wt flies n cockroaches everywie! N one kaftan lover wl bring out money frm his babariga 2 give u !

Pls toilet n bacteria infect is deadly , i treated one after dating hausa man ,it costed me always 50,000
I rather stay single dan date hausa millionare

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:29pm On Oct 28, 2018
technicallyrich:

demons them wey no they baff.oyorubas are the dietiest blacks in the world and their character and lifestyle including the betrayin,jelousy makes them iritating.more over their women dont wash their pant and fart too too much.
To me ijaws takes care of women than any tribe.
They generally spend money without looking back.
Anyway jehovah has already blessed ss and se.
But if most people think is igbos,then i am happy for my biafran brothers.
Hehehe, you know that, we always like it when you expose unaself to the world. Well, i do not think World health organisation WHO agrees with you. That is why they said it point blank that igbos are the dirtiest race in the world. It does not sto there, a white man also confirmed it that igbo ladies have body odour. We will keep bringing the fact. WHO n white man opinion we know. Opinion of dirty igbos race, we do not cos we know how bitter they are.

Kiss the truth.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by pussyAvenger: 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
AS AN IGBO GUY WEY SABI
l AM IMMUNE TO MANIPULATIVE SELF-SERVING PRAISES

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lordofthewest:
The insecure mindset yeebhoes have is really telling on them that why they are always competing with themselves even when yoruba no send them.
agbero/tout who depends on tinubu now rubs shoulder wt investors...nigeria igbos atala ahuhu ,igbo has suffered ,lets just divide!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
otherway:

Pained kpwa..

I be igbo guy FYI but I will never take her type serious. Any igbo guy who looks impoverished cos he wants his woman to look good is suffering from low self esteem
u arent igbo i smell gross jealousy in u, attributes of yoruba n edo northnorth...see spelling of ordinary kwa" shame on u

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Yet Yoruba men don't marry Yoruba ladies they go for other tribes

You are right, they do not marry yoruba women, they ones that are marrying daily, it is your father that is marrying them. No be so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
like u have tasted them all...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
The thread go reach 100 pages with ofèmaanu gnashing of teeth
Lmao. cheesy. ndi Yoruba are already masturbating on the thread, I dunno why we igbos give them so much nightmare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Olumeme:
Hausas are the most caring, by a mile.
Igbos are trying, they even look dirty beside their wives, only that yoruba guys still bleep those igbos wives.

No sane igbo women wl allow coward fvck dem after eating amala, u lie

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
Na them dey rush us ...we know all these while....why do you think they are called Yoruba demons? They look good with sweet mouth and dìck that is all

Forget responsibilities ..you end up on your own
dey ar avoiding ur lazy ass
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by pawesome(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
she no dey talk of gworo love ,wie everywie wl be smelling wt flies n cockroaches everywie! N one kaftan lover wl bring out money frm his babariga 2 give u !

Pls toilet n bacteria infect is deadly , i treated one after dating hausa man ,it costed me always 50,000
I rather stay single dan date hausa millionare
lwkm grin....you obviously dated one of them brokers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Humbleprick:
I'm half yoruba half igbo, one thing I know about my full yoruba friends is that they are kind of stingy, the worst part Is that they are also stingy on them self. I'm glad I'm not full yoruba, I cant imagine being stingy on my self, taaaa cheesy grin
Be specific, are you Igbo or Yoruba?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
grin Kudos to the yoruba demons that did this one shege. More grease to your elbows guy. Cintinue the good work. We careless. If she likes, she should carry trumpet, we are not stopping or changing our ways. We are the demos, we have the mouth, we have the trick.

Remember our slogan guy
Never play mumu for any bitches.

They can cry us an ocean.....

WE ARE PROUD YORUBA DEMONS..... cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by technicallyrich(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Hehehe, you know that, we always like it when you expose unaself to the world. Well, i do not think World health organisation WHO agrees with you. That is why they said it point blank that igbos are the dirtiest race in the world. It does not sto there, a white man also confirmed it that igbo ladies have body odour. We will keep bringing the fact. WHO n white man opinion we know. Opinion of dirty igbos race, we do not cos we know how bitter they are.

Kiss the truth.
first i am not igbo,i am from ijaw,the richest black people in the world.
And yes orobobas are too too dirty,that is an open secret.
You and that albino that claims to be white should stfu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by franchasng: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
Nwa Afo, I hail you. Your mama born you well.
Asa nwa idi okay shocked cheesy
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Princedapace:

She is from Delta state.

OK some pat of delta is igbo though.
Hope u ain't among people who divide us. smiley
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrRichmond:
One Yoruba boy don knack this one punna and toss her one side after she fvck up!

She should cry me a river.

They don't call us demons for nothing.

We are proud bro.

They can cry us an ocean...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dey ar avoiding ur lazy ass
taa zuzu puo
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by hollywater: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
Is it a crime for a woman to mk her own money
U need to Igbolate b4 it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
grin Kudos to the yoruba demons that did this one shege. More grease to your elbows guy. Cintinue the good work. We careless. If she likes, she should carry trumpet, we are not stopping or changing our ways. We are the demos, we have the mouth, we have the trick.

Remember our slogan guy
Never play mumu for any bitches.

They can cry us an ocean.....

WE ARE PROUD YORUBA DEMONS..... cheesy
na tinubu n otedola pikins dem be demon

Lazy man go n work, b4 hunger go kill u, stop claiming cassanova wen u ar so lazy n jobless

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
ItsTutsi:
thats because u prefer those that act like dogs and yes men, an igbo man will play mumu to a girl out of desperation.. no pride and dignity whatsoever, mtsww!!

yea I'm an Igbo guy, and what u just said is true.

the twist to the whole plot is that they will cheat on the igbo guy with a Yoruba guy, even collect money from the igbo guy to sponsor the Yoruba guy.
we can debate all we like but
the fact still remains that Yoruba men know exactly how to deal with women, my life changed when I started acting like them.

igbo guys are puss***, when it comes to dealing with women.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:

[s]Hehehe, you know that, we always like it when you expose unaself to the world. Well, i do not think World health organisation WHO agrees with you. That is why they said it point blank that igbos are the dirtiest race in the world. It does not sto there, a white man also confirmed it that igbo ladies have body odour. We will keep bringing the fact. WHO n white man opinion we know. Opinion of dirty igbos race, we do not cos we know how bitter they are.
[/s]
Kiss the truth.

This topic really pained u see how u are jumping on every comment..
The person u quoted is not even igbo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
technicallyrich:

first i am not igbo,i am from ijaw,the richest black people in the world.
And yes orobobas are too too dirty,that is an open secret.
You and that albino that claims to be white should stfu.
Open secrete we see in WHO statistic. Bro, who made your ijaw the richest the world or is there another world inside delta. Bro tell me

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Simi Shares Adorable Photos With Falz / DJ Cuppy Shows Off The Bulgari Wristwatch A Man Gifted Her (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.