Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) (44845 Views)

Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid / Sexy Nollywood Actress Koko Pat Flaunt Hot Legs In New Shoot(photos) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
technicallyrich:

first i am not igbo,i am from ijaw,the richest black people in the world.
And yes orobobas are too too dirty,that is an open secret.
You and that albino that claims to be white should stfu.

Don' mind him. My dear...
The topic pain him no be small grin
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
IkpuMmadu:
taa zuzu puo
ndo echekwam na ibu onye Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by vincentjk(m): 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:
True that, even many Yoruba women are now porting to igbo men.. After realizing They were lied to when they were small.

My igbo brothers are now hot cake.
Feels so good reading these comments, proudly igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

This topic really pained u see how u are jumping on every comment..
The person u quoted is not even igbo
Who is talking to this one. I have noticed you. But the fact remain with WHO.

We are proud demons...

We careless what lesser people think.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
franchasng:
Asa nwa idi okay shocked cheesy
Hapu ndi ofemma*nu ahu, eriela ha. Let me come and be going before someone will say I'm tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
oloyolo:

yea I'm an Igbo guy, and what u just said is true.

the twist to the whole plot is that they will cheat on the igbo guy with a Yoruba guy, even collect money from the igbo guy to sponsor the Yoruba guy.
we can debate all we like but
the fact still remains that Yoruba men know exactly how to deal with women, my life changed when I started acting like them.

igbo guys are puss***, when it comes to dealing with women.
God bless you bro. We are proud demons. You can join the clique, do not let any bitches use self pity to chop your money

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by luminouz(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:
True that, even many Yoruba women are now porting to igbo men.. After realizing They were lied to when they were small.

My igbo brothers are now hot cake.
U can't do without mentioning Yoruba in ur statements!!!
Tribal bigotry has eaten deep into u sister...see help before its too late...

Ur aura is tainted!!! Once again, Please seek help!!
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by franchasng: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
Hapu ndi ofemma*nu ahu, eriela ha. Let me come and be going before someone will say I'm tribalistic.
Nairaland has turned us all into tribalist o, it is well and kind of fun sha cheesy

Igbo tribe came from God

Other tribes came from Sango, Oramiyan, etc shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Who is talking to this one. I have noticed you. But the fact remain with WHO.

We are proud demons...

We careless what lesser people think.

Which who ur afonja gutter media?
We Nigerians know better.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Duru009(m): 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
This is purely the truth, most yoruba girls I know. Love marrying igbo guys

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
No sane igbo women wl allow coward fvck dem after eating amala, u lie
A lady I know married an afonja, she is already tired of making amala and ewedu every time. Lmao cheesy, we told her to marry her fellow igbo, she no hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by luminouz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

Na yollowbar women de feed there men na
Or less the ones that av been around coded igbo guys
So u have dated all Yoruba men to know this
God!! What's with u humans and segregation Its either race,or tribe or religion or status. Now y'all reason like base animals

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
pawesome:
lwkm grin....you obviously dated one of them brokers
i dated one wen i was in school at awka ,i visit him in portharcourt,, 2 tell me well done 4 accepting me he gave grade one boiling StL bacteria infection...pple blame me dat i suppose 2 knw aboki no dey treat infection is against allah" dos days ar my darkest days .dat time i tot all men frm diff tribe ar dsame, i suffered treating dat "oyya" wt series of injection n herbal drinks i survive it ,it costs me N55,000 , i suffered because of my gud heart!

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2018
franchasng:
Nairaland has turned us all into tribalist o, it is well and kind of fun sha cheesy

Igbo tribe came from God

Other tribes came from Sango, Oramiyan, etc shocked shocked
As in eh.
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by gentleibraheem(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Hausa men are what
You are totally out of the picture. . . . In fact you're missing a lot
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by DoTheNeedful: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
carrascocity:

You are cursed from today that you will never get OLD
MARK MY WORDS

Why not use the "power" of your curse to make your life better. You feel that old yet childish enough to be doing tribalism on NL. Besides, going by the picture you have there I am likely older than you and definitely not in your level by any standard of this world.

That picture says a lot about you. I feel sorry for you because you have obviously been through a lot.

Anu mpama. You can't stand the heat, yet you are throwing tribalistic jabs. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by technicallyrich(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
Open secrete we see in WHO statistic. Bro, who made your ijaw the richest the world or is there another world inside delta. Bro tell me
just call one black tribe richer than ijaws in the world.more over ijaws are the leaders of ss.ask edwin clark.
Collectively ijaws control ss.
Make i give you small painment.
'Ijaws are also proudly biafrans and igbos are our brothers".
Ask asari dokubo,ankioo briggs,gej etc

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Humbleprick: 6:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
Be specific, are you Igbo or Yoruba?

Read my comment again
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
oloyolo:

yea I'm an Igbo guy, and what u just said is true.

the twist to the whole plot is that they will cheat on the igbo guy with a Yoruba guy, even collect money from the igbo guy to sponsor the Yoruba guy.
we can debate all we like but
the fact still remains that Yoruba men know exactly how to deal with women, my life changed when I started acting like them.

igbo guys are puss***, when it comes to dealing with women.
That absolutely trash, I will never date a Yoruba guy, same with 90% of Igbo ladies, I told a yoruba lawyer asking me to marry him, the last thing I will do is to marry a Yoruba guy. These guys dodge responsibilities like mad unlike Igbo men that know how to care for their wives, also I'm not ready for amala and ewedu.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
A lady I know married an afonja, she is already tired of making amala and ewedu every time. Lmao cheesy, we told her to marry her fellow igbo, she no hear.
make she go make more grease n hydraulic _, irishazia ina anyu pripri ka obogwu! Tufiakwa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
na tinubu n otedola pikins dem be demon

Lazy man go n work, b4 hunger go kill u, stop claiming cassanova wen u ar so lazy n jobless

Hahaha
If you must know hardworking bitches looking for who to devour. I am a proud engineer working in our own self company, jescon and a proud demons. Like i said, we are proud demons and proud to be one. You can ask for evidence of my job. And be ready to provide yours. Lazy ass.

Here is our slogan

We do not play mumu to a bitch like you. Get that.

All haill the YORUBA DEMONS.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
make she go make more grease n hydraulic _, irishazia ina anyu pripri ka obogwu! Tufiakwa
Ewerezie ose meruo GI ahu. lmao cheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Charly68: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Useless assertion, why not talk about how abusive and domineering the Ibos could be

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
Colourich:
That absolutely trash, I will never date a Yoruba guy, same with 90% of Igbo ladies, I told a yoruba lawyer asking me to marry him, the last thing I will do is to marry a Yoruba guy. These guys dodge responsibilities like mad unlike Igbo men that know how to care for their wives, also I'm not ready for amala and ewedu.
[/s]No yoruba guys wants to date you. We do not care, stop chasing our dicks, we will do our demon.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by iammolise(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
From my own perspective;
Igbo men have the "Romance with money" touch with woman generally, they know how to tortori a woman's brain with the mulla, but they only lack the true lovey lovey sense of handling women grin

Yoruba men knows how to really show love by being anything basically for their women eg, hand bag man, recharge card boyfriend, call her all day like its their soul duty and purpose in life, they're the kinda boyfriends women, especially Ibo girls will keep to feel loved when their Ibo boyfriends are off looking for the ehgow... If only the Yoruba dudes knows how to spoil women with the mulla they would lead in all regards.

I can't say much about the Hausa dudes coz these guys don't give a fvck about ladies from other tribes really, like I've hardly seen an Hausa dude with an Ibo girl before, Yoruba, maybe on one or two occasions, they are majorly and literally attracted to women of their tribes... But I think with their women they're extremely loving, even money wise and lovey lovey wise.

wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
Strikethem:
[s][/s]No yoruba guys wants to date you. We do not care, stop chasing our dicks, we will do our demon.
You guys will kill to date or even marry an Igbo girl, its like a trophy for you people. Yoruba demon this Yoruba that, na for una pocket, no sane Igbo lady will settle for a Yoruba demon. Ask nairaland Igbo hater sarrki that hate ipob yet his wife is from Anambra. Irony of life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by tossie101(f): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:

Severs her right..
While afonja ladies married to igbo are in heaven..

1 Like

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
Ewerezie ose meruo GI ahu. lmao cheesy.
Hahahahahahahaha...chai, ndia

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
tossie101:

OK some pat of delta is igbo though.
Hope u ain't among people who divide us. smiley

lol.. Are u from Delta state?
Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2018
iammolise:
From my own perspective;
Igbo men have the "Romance with money" touch with woman generally, they know how to tortori a woman's brain with the mulla, but they only lack the true lovey lovey sense of handling women grin

Yoruba men knows how to really show love by being anything basically for their women eg, hand bag man, recharge card boyfriend, call her all day like its their soul duty and purpose in life, they're the kinda boyfriends women, especially Ibo girls will keep to feel loved when their Ibo boyfriends are off looking for the ehgow... If only the Yoruba dudes knows how to spoil women with the mulla they would lead in all regards.

I can't say much about the Hausa dudes coz these guys don't give a fvck about ladies from other tribes really, like I've hardly seen an Hausa dude with an Ibo girl before, Yoruba, maybe on one or two occasions, they are majorly and literally attracted to women of their tribes... But I think with their women they're extremely loving, even money wise and lovey lovey wise.

wink
Do not lie at us yorubas, we do not do all that shit you put their, playing mumu to girls. We are proud demons, they want a guy they cqn control n shout at any time n still want to be treated as queen. Well, definitely not with we yorubas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) by Strikethem: 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Colourich:
You guys will kill to date or even marry an Igbo girl, its like a trophy for you people. Yoruba demon this Yoruba that, na for una pocket, no sane Igbo lady will settle for a Yoruba demon. Ask sarrki that hate Igbos yet his wife is from anambra. Irony of life.
We care less. I do not hate anybody, so carry your hatred victim away. I was not born to hate. I am only born not to be fool n mumu to any bitches, be it yorubas, igbos or any baga.

We are proud DEMONS

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Replies IK Ogbonna, Threatens To Expose Him / Tonto Dikeh At Shepherd Bushiri's Church In South Africa (Photos) / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.