Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail (9074 Views)

On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo / Fasheun's OPC Faction Clashes With Police While Launching UPN / The Arabic Inscription On The Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by PastorOla1: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2010
Should i stop wearing my Medicated Glasses Frame with POLICE Inscription Because i don't want to go jail ooo
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2010
I have fallen victim twice.

First, I was travelling to Enugu when I was brought down from the vehicle and detained at a check point. I bailed myself on the spot with 5k cos those guys could shoot me there on a lonely highway and no one will question them. I concluded that such a thing could only happen on the lonely highway. But just last week, I went to First Bank to pay money into a client's account, I was again detained by the Police men guarding the bank's premises. I thought it was something I could get out of by speaking english, for where, These guys arrested me and took me to CPS. Their claim being that I was a member of the robbery gang that robbed the bank last year. According to them, the guys were wearing the POLICE shirts. I had to cough out 30k (even with a Lawyer) before I was let go.

The first thing I did when I got home was to burn all 8 of such wears which I had. I had to switch to D&G.

It is a lot easier to speak english here on Nairaland about how silly the Nigeria Police Force can be. Yes, we all know that. But pray you dont fall a victim cos speaking English won't bail you out.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Iysayah(m): 9:01pm On Jul 19, 2010
Chei! nna i jst buy one bale frm togo since most of my customa de ask 4 am.wetin i go do. This AMADIOHA-CURSED-BUTTOMS that neva stop askin 4 N20 don spoil markeeti 4 me. angry
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Iysayah(m): 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
@ cnario Nna, dis is bcomin serious o. It means they can arrest me 4 aiding and abetting crime if dem see dos tshirts 4 my shop.God punish them! angry
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by trisurface: 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
Thank God O!
Only my Pants carry POLICE stamped boldly across the Derriere!
Can I still wear my superman Pant? or will Hollywood be offended with that too?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Acidosis(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ignoratium Elenchi
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by obojo(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
HELP HELP , I have been arrested help, they said the letters "AIG" on my man-u jersey means i am impersonating the Assistant Inspector General of police
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by isreal012(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2010
haba! oga Police, shey na the owner of that brand  "POLICE" kill Bola Ige, Dele Giwa, Funsho Williams, Dipo Dina and the rest of them? abi na him  be the person wey abduct 3 journalist? nah wah oooooo. My simple advice for the Police commissioner in Ogun state is that  he should read more of current affairs
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by olabukola: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
Is this order only in Ogun or nation wide. Well if you have a police t-shirt just go add cross for the l to make it t "potice". Another designer is born be that.
Nigeria is such a joke.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by chelseabmw(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
police and shirt? undecided
what about police and thief? grin
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
would they ban this also ?

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
rotflmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by udezue(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2010
Bonafide morons.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Radiant(f): 1:29am On Jul 20, 2010
If the damn shirt is used to harass and oppress people then let them ban it! What's the big deal? Whatever doesn't do good should go. Yea, that's how bad the people are! Use all means to commit crime.

I don't see anything wrong with this decision. It's just like how the UK banned hooded shirts. Ask me why?!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by rasputinn(m): 4:57am On Jul 20, 2010
These guys are just a huge joke
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by rasputinn(m): 5:00am On Jul 20, 2010
@ OP

Thanks for informing us,at least now peeps know it's a crime to use Police designer frames,use police perfumes and other products from the Police designer line

Like Eldee said,we're waiting for them to tell us whether or not to keep wearing adidas shirts because they may say we're impersonating Super eagles

Mumu they smell
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Okijajuju1(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2010
I'm guessin next anybody wearing Swiss Army designer products would be shot on sight.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Ranoscky(m): 7:41am On Jul 20, 2010
@Radiant,

Z?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tnktosin(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2010
these olopas wey no fit read or write let alone sing the f*ckin Irrational abi national Anthem?
Abeg make them go boil stone jo, Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwww tongue
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tkb417(m): 8:55am On Jul 20, 2010
Radiant:

If the damn shirt is used to harass and oppress people then let them ban it! What's the big deal? Whatever doesn't do good should go. Yea, that's how bad the people are! Use all means to commit crime.

I don't see anything wrong with this decision. It's just like how the UK banned hooded shirts. Ask me why?!
ure correct

UK banned hooded shirts

Nigeria isnt banning anythin but one stupid olopa in Ogun is banning

i will sue him, sue IG and GJ if they arrest me
including you the mouth piece of Police on this blog grin grin grin grin
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by lagoshost(m): 8:59am On Jul 20, 2010
Nigerian police has no work to do!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by comechop1: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2010
POLICE GET PLENTY DISEASE AND NO CURE, BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION DEY INSIDE THEIR BONE, DIRTY SHOES AND UNIFORM, THEY NO GET TOILET NA BUSH THEY DEY POO. ALL THEIR MOTOR NA SCRAP BECOS OF MADNESS DRIVING ON THE HIGH WAY, IF I SEE POLICE NA SOSO SPIT FULL MY MOUTH MOST OF THEM TOO DIRTY TO NEAR PERSON COMMON DEODORANT THEY NO FIT BUY USE TO SMELL NICE.

POLICE BE LIKE CANCER KILL U SMALL SMALL. THEY GET JEALOUSY FOR THEIR BLOOD IF U CARRY BETTER HANDSET THEY GO SIZE AM OR BROWSE INSIDE SAY NA THEIR WORK THEM DEY DO. IF U DRESS FINE DRIVE BETTER CAR THEY GO STOP U SAY THEY DON CATCH FISH. SOMETIMES 3 OR 4 POLICE GO JUMP INSIDE UR CAR FOR NOTHING SAY MAKE UNA GO STATION NOT WITH MY CAR GET UR OWN CAR OGA POLICE! IF UNA NO DROP I GO DRIVE THEM FAR FAR MAKE THEM FIND THEIR WAY. YEYE POLICE. SOMETIMES I DEY HELP THEM TOO BUT NA MOPOL I DEY GIVE RIDE.

I FOR LIKE MAKE BBC  COME SEE OUR POLICE STATION WITH POT HOLES INSIDE THE COUNTER NATIONWIDE NO ONE GET HEAD.  shocked
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 20, 2010
Radiant:

Its so unbelievable that out all the commentators here, only you could think ouside the box.

Be it millitary uniforms or police inscribed T-shirts, dont wear them if you are not a millitary personal. Criminals in Nigeria use them to harrass, rob and kidnap their fellow Nigerians. Most Nigerians are used to abusing every little opportunity they get.

Simple!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tkb417(m): 9:33am On Jul 20, 2010
^^^evidence pls

we know those that killed Rewane, Dele Giwa, Dipo Dina didnt wear shirts with Police inscription

as a matter of fact, the only set up in Nigeria that harass, molest and rob people in Nigeria are the Policemen
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2010
Bunch of uneducated Jokers.
I hope the human rights activist are reading this and gearing up.
Because i am going to keep wearing my Police designer wears and frames.
let them prosecute me as i am going to sue their ass off and make them a laughing stock.
Goes to show the low level of exposure and lack of education in the Police Force.
You can't commit a crime with Police designers rather with police guns.
And the way the Police is inscribed on the designer shows it is not for the Nigerian Police.

in fact i am wasting my time on this post, this so called Nigerian police are becoming irritating
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by effizy27: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2010
CHECK OUT EFFIZY 'DEUCES REMIX" ON YOUTUBE
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by mafolayomi(f): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2010
grin grin grin. this made me remember a gist that a friend's younger told me sometimes ago. that a guy was cruising in his car all alone, he got to a junction and met some police officers there, he was ask to stop and he did, they ask him for his particulars, wiper, extra tire, fire extinguisher, all these he has, and the next question they asked him was, why is he all all alone in the car, the car response was that he is not all that angels like Gabriel, Micheal, etc, then, the police office said he charged him for overloading, overloading of what, of angels. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by otondo55: 11:14am On Jul 20, 2010
Yeye dey smell

Lack of work, enlightenment is the problem

If Nigeria police sees one with 100k around 10pm,

they will kill the person and call it accidental discharge .

who kills willingly ---the nigeria police
who extort ---the nigeria police
who kidnaps ----the nigeria police
who bans ----the nigeria police

These bunch of fools have no use in the society instead nuisance.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by fowler: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2010
FELLOW NLANDERS, WEAR ANY OF THESE AND GO TO JAIL

I cry FOR NIGERIANS AND THE ENTIRE POLICE FORCE.

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Emmyk(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
shocked Oh Yeah grin
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Dark1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
What on earth would make me wear such a T-shirt In Nigerian context police is an embodiment of evil and corruption, so what gives?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Orestik(f): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
jobless pple, they should just say d@ they no get money buy designer shirt. i no no if it dey pain dem 4 bottom tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Same-sex Marriage Ban : Right To Private Life Law May Cancel Out Bill / Military Strength: The Top 5 Nations That Could Defeat The World(WWIII). / I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.