Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail (9072 Views)

On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo / Fasheun's OPC Faction Clashes With Police While Launching UPN / The Arabic Inscription On The Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by inze(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2010
This is an act of gross irresponsibily magnanimously used out of frustration, lack of exposure and inarticulate ignorance . . .
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by joshua55(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2010
i don't like this critics. i am a police man, so respect me for that, no bad comments pls.[color=#006600][/color]

if u are a policeman does that exempt u from critics
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by PrinceEmek: 10:09pm On Jul 26, 2010
kai-osama!« #12 on: July 19, 2010, 01:05 PM »
i don't like this critics. i am a police man, so respect me for that, no bad comments pls.

There lies the problem, right there, folks. Mr. Olokpa wants respect. So, we should not voice out the evils of the NPF because he is a policeman. What you don’t understand, Mr. Olokpa, is the Police has no authority to pass laws. If they want that statute instituted, they should go to the Legislature possessing jurisdiction over the affected constituency. The merits are then debated at the appropriate level. I’m sure someone there would know that Police is a fashion brand as well as a designer and there is a rock band called the Police. We are tired of the blind leading the blind.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by marketplace(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2010
Are they through with the criminals? What is the main duty of a police?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by sley4life(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2010
Our policemen are jobless. They shuld find something better doing.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Kolacash: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2010
But Me like Police Shirt, can i swear it? here in Ibadan.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by ayobase(m): 9:13am On Feb 21, 2012
Of course, it can never be disputed, our police force is a failure and full of craps, and not competent enough (not at all?), say whatever u like, they are!

But from another angle,its for ours good, police is a designer and I have police frame, we all love the designer as we love others,but some hoodlums are making use of it to rob our fellow Nigerians that are not as HIP as we, thereby denting more the image of the already DENTED NPF by accusing them of those robberies cos all what they c is police inscribed clothing that we all know not be NPF wears, but designer.

Lets for God's sake help out poor and uneducated citizens to curb this menace.atleast we are only banned from wearing police tops and not trousers, frames, perfumes and d likes.

Who cares abt the Police, to hell with them, we are only after the safety of our fellow Nigerians!

God bless Nigerians, God bless Nigeria![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by ayobase(m): 9:14am On Feb 21, 2012
Of course, it can never be disputed, our police force is a failure and full of craps, and not competent enough (not at all?), say whatever u like, they are!

But from another angle,its for ours good, police is a designer and I have police frame, we all love the designer as we love others,but some hoodlums are making use of it to rob our fellow Nigerians that are not as HIP as we, thereby denting more the image of the already DENTED NPF by accusing them of those robberies cos all what they c is police inscribed clothing that we all know not be NPF wears, but designer.

Lets for God's sake help out poor and uneducated citizens to curb this menace.atleast we are only banned from wearing police tops and not trousers, frames, perfumes and d likes.

Who cares abt the Police, to hell with them, we are only after the safety of our fellow Nigerians!

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by kodewrita(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2012
ayobase:

poor and uneducated does not mean stupid. They know the difference between a thief and a police officer. besides there are policemen who moonlight as armed robbers too, maybe THEY should stop wearing THEIR OWN uniforms.

They should stop making arbitrary declarations and Nigerians should stop making excuses for their incompetence.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by okooyinbo(m): 6:09pm On Feb 21, 2012
These Nigerian shildren sef, dem tire me o. Upon all the cry cry say Police bad, you go still get mind to put that bad word on your dress? I tire for these young pipul o. Unu go cry say police wicked, still unu go put dem word for dross, for pata including pata olokun paapaa, for G-String, H-Rope without shame. E be like say unu get wetin we for we obodo dey call "gespaltener Persönlichkeitssyndrom" for that unu obodo. Abeg free police,

Same-sex Marriage Ban : Right To Private Life Law May Cancel Out Bill / More Graphic Pics Of The Man That Was Crushed 2 Death In Portharcourt By A Truck / Edwin Clark: "We Must Show Respect To Our Leaders" - Gov Udom Emmanuel Reacts