Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail (9073 Views)

On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo / Fasheun's OPC Faction Clashes With Police While Launching UPN / The Arabic Inscription On The Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Orestik(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
@nuzo, dont u know its a designer shirt if u dont know d@ den i guess u re nt in dis world cos its so obvious d@ police uniform is different 4rm d designer POLICE tshirt undecided undecided
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2010
Orestik:

@nuzo, dont u know its a designer shirt if u dont know d@ den i guess u re nt in dis world cos its so obvious d@ police uniform is different 4rm d designer POLICE tshirt undecided undecided

This will be the last time I will respond to a hurriedly typed and posted crap from your mobile phone.

I will repaste my last post so you could take some time out to go through it before educating me on designers/brand names.

nuzo:

Its so unbelievable that out all the commentators here, only you could think ouside the box.

Be it millitary uniforms or police inscribed T-shirts, dont wear them if you are not a millitary personal. Criminals in Nigeria use them to harrass, rob and kidnap their fellow Nigerians. Most Nigerians are used to abusing every little opportunity they get.

Simple!

First check out the emboldened and then take your time to go through the rest of the comment.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tkb417(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2010
dang!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Shoolar(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2010
Yes! I love dis cos gud n bad guy av bn puting dis on n fume dat they now become 9ja police.

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2010
tkb417:

^^^ and how on earth do u think what u posted makes sense?

Its ok if you don't agree with the facts I stated, but saying that it doesn't make sense in our present day Nigeria. . . shows that you are neither resident in Nigeria nor do you encounter armed robbers and other criminally minded people like most Nigerians do. God forbid you encounter these guys, but if you do; come back and tell what their attires look look.

Don't get me wrong, the corrupt Nigeria Police needs a systemic overhaul. And while we lazily go about the overhaul, the overwhelming insecurity in Nigeria right now cannot be shoved aside. So, do not wear Police designer's T-shirts if you are not a policeman. How hard is that?

This is not America!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Emestico: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2010
thats quiet absurd tooo, the NIGERIAN POLICE does not have good designer police uniform at their disposal to look good, they not serious condeming such a classic outfit,
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by deb(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2010
Well, I guess they have to stop something anyhow since they cannot curb kidnapping in the east? wink
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Radiant(f): 8:24pm On Jul 20, 2010
Sometimes I just hate to bother with some Nigerians embarassed

Sue Police my eyes!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by reindeer: 11:44pm On Jul 20, 2010
Really if we love the next generation, at least 98% of the current men of the Nigerian police shouldn't breed till they have passed an IQ test.
They will surely populate Nigeria with Idiots.
So if i wear a shirt with inscription president i could get arrested in Nigeria? (Believe me, it will go that far at this rate).
We should stop them from breeding!!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by aaronfocus(m): 3:20am On Jul 21, 2010
Well, its just a shirt and nothing else. I wonder why people would in the "grace" of the inscribed shirt decide to 'rub' or 'intimidate' people. May God help us sha!!![/color]
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by comechop1: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2010
I know what to do if a policeman harass me i will sing our national anthem for him and then ask him to sing it too verse 1 and 2 plus the pledge bet me hes head will fail him. grin they no go school even some of our DPO don't know the national anthem i challenge them to come out to prove it! undecided if they can even write it grin
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tkb417(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2010
nuzo:

Its ok if you don't agree with the facts I stated, but saying that it doesn't make sense in our present day Nigeria. . . shows that you are neither resident in Nigeria nor do you encounter armed robbers and other criminally minded people like most Nigerians do. God forbid you encounter these guys, but if you do; come back and tell what their attires look look.

Don't get me wrong, the corrupt Nigeria Police needs a systemic overhaul. And while we lazily go about the overhaul, the overwhelming insecurity in Nigeria right now cannot be shoved aside. So, do not wear Police designer's T-shirts if you are not a policeman. How hard is that?

This is not America!
Ok, got your point

by ill advise they face some more endemic issues and leave t-shirts alone
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nymphnode(m): 10:49am On Jul 21, 2010
come chop:

I know what to do if a policeman harass me i will sing our national anthem for him and then ask him to sing it too verse 1 and 2 plus the pledge bet me hes head will fail him. grin they no go school even some of our DPO don't know the national anthem i challenge them to come out to prove it! undecided if they can even write it grin

You for try wear camouflage and see maybe the Nigerian Army sef sabi recite the irrational anthem as someone mentioned earlier. I'm sure you need facial reconstruction and bone allignment
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by 30card(m): 11:06am On Jul 21, 2010
naija police dey crazy, dey no go arrest thieves wey dey where dey re uniform
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by favouredjb(f): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2010
This fools will never learn,I wonder if that's goin to help solve all the problems in the state or the nation as a whole, wat with the wave of crime sweeping the entire state.like some1 pointed out earlier av never seen any t-shirt with the inscriotion'nigerian police'.pls these guys shld find somn else to say
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by favouredjb(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2010
@obojo roflmbao!!seriously AIG jerserys ll be d one next cos it means u re impersonating the assistant inspector general!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Orestik(f): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2010
@nuzo u suck angry y shouldnt we wear d police inscribed shirts? u re nt making sense here sorry
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by delimit(m): 1:59pm On Jul 21, 2010
pls tell the commissioner of police that nigerian police problem is more than prosecuting good citizen of nigeria wearing designer police shirt.
do the shirt in anyway look like a uniform.
he will like to prosecute us because we dont have money and gun to fight and bribe them.
tell me to go to abia state with his me and fight kidnappers
police   olleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by delimit(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2010
pls tell the commissioner of police that nigerian police problem is more than prosecuting good citizen of nigeria wearing designer police shirt.
do the shirt in anyway look like a uniform.
he will like to prosecute us because we dont have money and gun to fight and bribe them.
tell them to go to abia state with his me and fight kidnappers
police   olleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by victokafor(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2010
can I wear the one with the inscription POLIC or POLCE! I hope they can read very well!!!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Kazashi(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2010
a big n kpelle n sorry to the manufacturer of thje "POLICE" designer wear, lollllllz
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by b430: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2010
i stay in lagos see many shop sell police t-shirt. but the cloth it not look like police unifrom in nigeria. but the brandname it jus POLICE that it illegal or not?

the officer should focus on fake unifrom of police it useless to arrest all citizen who wear police t-shirt.

i want to know the law of orgun state anouncement they mean arrest fake unifrom police or arrest all police in t-shirt?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2010
victokafor:

can I wear the one with the inscription POLIC or POLCE! I hope they can read very well!!!

Ha! i pity u. With their level of idiotism and illiteracy you will serve double jail terms (1) for wearing the shirt and (2) for underrating their intelligence by spelling it POLIC or POLCE grin grin grin police won kill me with laugh o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by yuooop: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
ONLY IN NIGERIA WILLjavascript:void(0); I HEAR SUCH NONSENSE!!!DOES THE CLOTH SAY NIGERIA POLICE?!!!javascript:void(0);
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by obums(m): 2:57am On Jul 23, 2010
@ Kai-osama,it doesnt matter if u re a policeman,but lets call a spade a spade, this Policemen re bunch of ignoramus,and should be sent 2 the market 2 hawk not policin our country,
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by nwanmo: 3:01am On Jul 23, 2010
jungle . . grin
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2010
Kazashi:

a big n kpelle n sorry to the manufacturer of thje "POLICE" designer wear, lollllllz
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Are you being sorry to the POLICE designers cos:

1. the Nigeria police have placed an illegal ban as a result of insecurity in the country?
2. because such wears have been banned from being imported enmass since 1999 or,
3. because 99% of such designers in Nigeria are fake? tongue tongue tongue

Orestik:

@nuzo u suck angry y shouldnt we wear d police inscribed shirts? u re nt making sense here sorry

Why post jargons if you cant read? tongue
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by dustydee: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2010
Jobless bunch
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by rapidfire: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2010
to kai-osama
Are u really a policeman? if so, then I am really encouraged to vent my anger on you. Screw you and the entire police force for the insecurity, corruption and general lawlessness plaguing this country.
Instead of keeping people safe, you guys are looking for flimsy things to implicate people with?
The Police, the Army, the politicians; all of you God-forsaken lower caste dregs of society can kiss my ass.

Biyatch!!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Rhea(f): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2010
But why on earth would one want to wear a t shirt with police written on it (like we are so proud of our police anyway).
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by gidson12(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2010
i've being a victim of police brutality and arrest cos of that T-shirt, the best thing is to avoid putting the t-shirt oo
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Juners(f): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2010
this is so sad. and these are the supposed protectors?
police brutality is normal in 9ja, why punish ourselves? to be on the safe side let´s not wear them. i can´t even find my size in the bl**dy thing anyway and am only slightly bigger than the average 9ja babe. if I had one, i´d sleep in it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori To Spend 4.5 Years In Jail / Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! / Biafrans On Self Defense photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.