Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail (9075 Views)

On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo / Fasheun's OPC Faction Clashes With Police While Launching UPN / The Arabic Inscription On The Naira Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by minotaur(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
this is just plain silly!what the hell has wearing t-shirt got to do with crime?very soon,they will ban wearing shirts at all.all man will have to go shirtless! embarassed

stupid people. infact, kidnap the person wey talk this thing! tongue
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by matiltomd(f): 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
Funny enough, i was at brother-in-law's for the weekend and he was still gisting me of how a policeman in Ibadan harassed him over a "Police" T-shirt he wore. The guy said he was impersonating the Nigerian Police. He told the guy that he's never prayed to be a policeman that he's more contented with being a vet doctor. It took the intervention of the ACP Oyo state before he was let go,
Basically our Nigerian Police are not enlightened/exposed/educated. A friend of mine was once arrested in front of his house at night and when he was asked to write a statement,he asked the constable what his offense was and guess what the slowpoke said? "For indecent posing and baring nonsense in mind". And I'm not joking about it!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Tonyet1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
 angry wearing T-shirts with Police inscription now a ban in Ogun state? shocked comon lets go demonstrate lipsrsealed ooopps undecided dont have the guts! big talkers, small doers - the true epitome of a typical Nigerian NLander embarassed
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by oluagness(m): 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
ricky01:

i thnk dat commissioner should be kidnap, silly people
Kai! why do want him kidnaped?[flash=200,200]">http://[/flash]
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tkb417(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
How on earth did we come about with a Moronic set of people called Nigeria Police Force

can someone forward this thread to the IG?

@Inspector General of Police
Your organisation or set up is the worst in the world
U people cant speak english, cant write cant even think

how on earth will a shirt with Police inscription be a NO NO

Ur men should go for an urgent psuchological therapy at one of the Neuro psychiatric hospitals in NIgeria

dont be fooled, one day, we'll kill you all if you dont imbibe or inculcate some level of professionalism into ur rank and file

you people suck big time
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by omamokta: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2010
Had it been this country is one of the highest or biggest target for the company that produces POLICE, believe me, they sue Nigerian police. Most of these clothes bearing police are not even from them. THEY ARE COUNTERFIET, so nobody will question them. This country is ajungle so anything goes.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by emmydee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
Is that all they can do?
stupid ideas.
Dont they have serious things to do?

Police ko, army ni!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2010
@topic

How could it be so hard for people to figure out why the police would harrass Nigerians for wearing t-shirts with police inscriptions. The answer is simple and straight forward.

1. Nigerian civilians use millitary uniforms/ Police T-shirts to rob, harrass and kidnap their fellow Nigerians.

2. Bloody civilians have in one way or the other encouraged corruption in the millitary, hence these personals are always ready to take advantage of our little gaffe.

Amerian civilians may have the right to wear those police inscribed T-shirts, it doesnt authomatically mean Nigerian civilians should. If you aint a millitary personal, dont wear their clothes. . . . . . how hard is that? angry
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by matiltomd(f): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
nuzo:

@topic

How could it be so hard for people to figure out why the police would harrass Nigerians for wearing t-shirts with police inscriptions. The answer is simple and straight forward.

1. Nigerian civilians use millitary uniforms/ Police T-shirts to rob, harrass and kidnap their fellow Nigerians.

2. Bloody civilians have in one way or the other encouraged corruption in the millitary, hence these personals are always ready to take advantage of our little gaffe.

Amerian civilians may have the right to wear those police inscribed T-shirts, it doesnt authomatically mean Nigerian civilians should. If you aint a millitary personal, dont wear their clothes. . . . . . how hard is that? angry

Who typed this on your behalf? cheesy
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tkb417(m): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2010
nuzo:

@topic

are you the dude campaigning for an elective post?

is this how you can reason?

a shirt with Police inscription means its military uniform?
abi whats this man saying?

egbami o
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by kaybently: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
lol, lmfao, does this apply to the shades as well, we need to upgrade the nigerian police
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by kaybently: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
lol, wat does this have to do with crime, unbelievably stupid,
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by 2Co0Ol(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2010
Haha, this is so hilarious grin grin grin, More proof to the world that our police force is a disgrace *mschewww*
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Ifebazz(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
Nigeria police (thank God it's not Force) are so undereducated, i never see. Clothes inscription again, is it bordering them more than the N50 per check point?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Ranoscky(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2010
Their next move now na to ban every1 from walking/passing infront of police station.      *ain't dat a phsycho law?*
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tessybrown(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2010
Make make the uniform our 9ja flag green white green, go check more comments@ http://ladieshood.waphall.com
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by youngbest(m): 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2010
since i saw dis post i hav been laffin deliriously cos dere is a friend of mine who has up to 6 police t shirts of different colors and his always telling me this is what is in vogue dat i dont know anytin it was as if i knew dat one day all dis drunkards dat call themselves NPF wil start such a thing.
This is how d miitary said we cant weat camo colours as if we are in wartime,
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by prince4lif: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2010
orisirisi, first they took away our freedom of expression, then our freedom of movement - where POLICE go catch you for wandering even at 9.00pm, now it's our freedom of fashion - they now tell us what to wear, at first they harrase our girls for wearing mini-skirts, trousers and sleeveless in this hot weather. this is crazy democracy and absolute continuation of MILITARY RULE.

My advice to the Inspector general of Police - The minimum qualification for Police recruitment should be OND- Ordinary National Diploma, let them pass through even POLY to get the exposure,education and intellectuality to deal with the Public, not a bunch of primary six holders from the north and JSS and SSS certificate holders from the west and east.

I live in Ghana, infact Naija dey embarrase me too much with all the wealth we say we have, Ghana police are neat, more educated, speaks better english and less corrupt.

GOD HELP OUR NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Ranoscky(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
BREAKING NEWS!!! Government has impose ban on wearing of clothes, dey said everybody should walk naked!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nymphnode(m): 6:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
To be candid, I saw the police shirt for the first time on a bouncer in V.I. , And on a good day, if he had knocked on my door with that same build and shirt on, parading himself as a force man. I would have fallen for it too. Besides most police in Lagos wear it now as mufti anytime they are going for raiding.

So you can imagine what people in Ogun State would do faced with the same scenario
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
Just wondering:

WOULD they also arrest tourists and foreigners that forbids this law?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by matiltomd(f): 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Nymph node;so most policemen now wear it as mufti anytime they go to raid? They must be big bois o! Tot they were broke? Besides,'Police' is a brand/designer;are they silly? Does it mean 'strictly for the force"? Jeez!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by oladayo042: 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
NPF Again!
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by EmmyBoy2(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
cheesy grin soon Police go begin pursue moin-moin sellers for road 4 want of better things to do.
Abeg how t-shirt inscription don turn to pressing security issue? Have they finished with the Kidnappers, Robbers and Assassins
all over the place?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by mrtidy(m): 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2010
So unfortunate for us to call some set of idiots members of a FORCE!!! first it was okada now its T-shirt after indescent dressing what's next, Its a crime to look at a police man, it destracts him from executing his duties
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by tosinaded(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2010
me go still buy all the colors tommorow!!
abi wan ya were ni grin

nuzo:

civilians should. If you aint a millitary personal, dont wear their clothes. . . . . . how hard is that? angry

u get sense so? who no sabi police uniform for here?
se the tshirts resemble police uniform?
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by lokya(f): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
lol
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by saviola77(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2010
this pretty much sums up the level of mr. commissioner's intelligence and exposure. so sad embarassed embarassed
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by dacool1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2010
Very soon people wey wear black clothing materials self go dey pay 50card. That is what they are aiming at.
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by dacool1(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
Always givin excuses 4 dere incompetence
Re: Wear T-shirts With ‘police’ Inscription And Go To Jail by CarlosVent(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
well people shuld not cos dey r not police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafrans On Self Defense photos / Had Biafra Succeeded Would It Have Been Successful / Nigeria Has Become A Giant Killing Field – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.