Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Open Relationships: Would You Have One? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Relationships: Would You Have One? (5660 Views)

Are We Open To "Open Relationships"? / Open Relationships / Open Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Omolola1(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2010
what is open relationship? beats me,
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by papa190(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
bababy we are both havin a closed and secured relationship~
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Angelfish1(f): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2010
How can you say you love each other when you're both fine with knowing the other is sleeping with other people. There's no love in that!Open relationship my foot!!
Although I do applaud your openness and honesty with each other cos other people would just start an affair instead of being upfront but puh-leese, open relationship is not the way to go, You just need to inject some excitement into the relationship.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by roadsta(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
what if she goes out of the open door and never returns? think about it if indeed you truely love her.you never can tell the outcome of your actions until its too late.by the way whose idea it was to get in to this?
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Marhoski(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2010
i dont understand this open relationship matta undecided
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by sofymoore(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2010
for me i think both of u r just smthing out of his earth, is beta u guys depart and com to reality uuuh?
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by olax44(m): 9:32pm On Jul 25, 2010
@bawolomo and viladiva. i think both of u are crazy. for u to support that stupid act, their must be something wrong with u.bcs will smith did it, monique too did it, that made it a good idea. you are all mad.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by tEsLim(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2010
One person will over-do and there goes your relationship out the window. Well its not a bad idea. You may consider polygamy too wink
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by member479760: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2010
Go ahead with the open relationship, we life once and beside one toto dey kill the jomo.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by phizman(m): 12:48am On Jul 26, 2010
u both r not sane, u urself no get pride as a typical 9ja dude 2 dey post dis topic, i'm sure u'll do same when u get married, giving ur wife free ticket to bang around, RUBBISH!!!
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by bawomolo(m): 3:31am On Jul 26, 2010
olax44:

@bawolomo and viladiva. i think both of u are crazy. for u to support that silly act, their must be something wrong with u.bcs will smith did it, monique too did it, that made it a good idea. you are all mad.

were your forefathers mad when they practiced polygamy?   

monogamy isn't the only marital system that can exist dummy.

phizman:

u both r not sane, u urself no get pride as a typical 9ja dude 2 dey post dis topic, i'm sure u'll do same when u get married, giving your wife free ticket to bang around, RUBBISH!!!

who knows he could be into the wife swapping thing.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by InkedNerd(f): 5:57am On Jul 26, 2010
I'm not sure if I could do the whole open relationship thing. Technically human beings weren't meant to be with one individual for long periods of time. It unnatural as a human being to even be with someone for so long, we were designed like that [genetically speaking]. The whole idea of being with someone forever is a man made idea. We've [human beings] instilled in ourselves this idea of being together forever. Anyway to the OP, if it works for you guys then go for it. To each his own.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by softgirl1: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2010
what is the meaning of open relatioship if i where ur g/f i will just tell u to walk out of my life cos is an indirect way of saying u are breaking off, anyway go ahead with ur opn relationship and produce alot of AIDS, wish u well in ur search for AIDS
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2010
trash,
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by dbigrod(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2010
[size=15pt]poster
is it not better dat u guys go ur seperate ways instead of engaging in d silly open shit.
[/size]
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by vivaladiva(f): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2010
bawomolo------just ignore the morons---incapable of thinking for them selves---dont u know that most people on this forum know little more than what their parents and pastors have told them
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by U1(m): 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2010
I'm not sure if I got the message fully. But, from the little I got, I think this is rather absurd. lipsrsealed
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by letonB(f): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2010
she is ur oxygen, very soon she will be ur Carbondioxide
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by SALady(f): 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2010
You know what, everything must come to an end, therefore its ok you can end this relationship nothing wrong with that
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by estrella(f): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2010
Dude, while I'm not judging you or anything like that,i just want to let you know that it's quite normal to be in a long term relationship and feel the urge to sleep with someone else.You're only human, what wouldn't be human however is what you are suggesting.You should be extremely wary of someone who would suggest that you have an ''open'' relationship in the name of trying to salvage a relationship, if i were your girlfriend,and you told me you had the urge to sleep with other women,I'd break up with you if we both couldn't find common ground and let you go shag out your life, an open relationsip is an excuse to be selfish, an 'éat your cake and have it all attitude, it's a pathetic excuse to on the part of both parties involved to avoid being fully committed to one person.I can bet you that if you go into this,your relationship with her won't last long.If you can't stick to your woman after five years in a relationship and want to go tasting other honey combs now,what makes you think you will be able to stick with her during marriage wwhatare you going to do? have an open marriage Is that what you want your kids to learn? Life isn't all about you and what you need you know, it's also about doing the right thing, so dude? do the right thing and stop being selfish, both of you!
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by SwtzMinx(f): 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2010
.weIRd¤
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by bawomolo(m): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2010
vivaladiva:

bawomolo------just ignore the morons---incapable of thinking for them selves---dont u know that most people on this forum know little more than what their parents and pastors have told them

thank you.

I don't know where all these AIDS and selfish talk came from undecided
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by sweeti14(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2010
Take this. It's from Steve Harveys book:Act like a lady think like a man.

"If a man goes along with an “open relationship” or
he offers it, he’s doing so because you are not in his longterm
plans. He does not see a future with you. Both of
you can stop all this “We wanted some spice in the relationship”
talk. When a man loves you, he’s not trying to
share you with anybody—period. When you find that
guy who’s willing, I will show you the guy who’s not in
love with you. We’re just not cut out that way".

Based on the above i won't have an open relationship cool
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by omomakun: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2010
Are retarded What is wrong with you, if both of you want to galavant like dat why don't you just break up, WTH? You always practive "safe sex" abeg go and sit down somewhere my friend!!!!mscheeewwwwwww! What is this world turning into? There's absolutely no love in your relationship stop fooling yourselves, its LUST!
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by CGKing(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2010
Open relationship! Where do you guys get all these nonsense from? To say this means you guys are no more in love and you keep contradicting yourself. Im sure if you had been married you would have come up with open marriage.

This is just the beginning, the next thing you will be chasiing men and you gf will b chasing women. Then u guys will finally end up changing your sexes.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by marketplace(m): 6:34pm On Jul 26, 2010
Cut it off
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by nezerst(f): 6:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
Love ur honesty but fink ur relationship is just based on s3x!
U could pick anoda hubby or kiss each other goodbye cos thats what this open thingy is gon lead to.
Or simply stop seeing each other for a while.
All the best newayz.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Moyola(f): 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2010
I suggestd it. . . indirectly! he took to ma suggestion. . .buh argh! 1 8 2 f!nk offit! uhmnn!
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by Yourmibaba(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2010
Itz totally Absurd,
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by adaphik(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2010
@ poster, pls do what you want to do, abeg: very good idea; indeed.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by hackney(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2010
@poster
open gbukwee nu onwe unu there.
Re: Open Relationships: Would You Have One? by vescucci(m): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2010
@topic. Whilst someone who cheats on his/her partner may still love him/her, I don't believe there's any class of love between people who have no problem with an open relationship. They might get along great and all but it stops short of true love. Considering it now is fine since there is mutual agreement but if I know anything, this will be the beginning of the end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

But Why Are Black Women So Materialisrtic: Especially Nigerian Women? / What Do You Look For When Checking For A Life Partner? / Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.