Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

The Greatest Miracle In Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (21935 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / The Greatest Miracle In The Bible! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 08, 2007
i may be wrong, so i await your correction if so

the implication of what you are saying is that the following are not prophets

job,
noah,
david,
abraham,
lot,
jonah,
solomon.
samson

etc.

i do not recall any of them performing miracles in the bible.of course i may be wrong about all of them, but I'm certain that some of them did not perform miracles.are you implying that they were not prophets?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by stimulus(m): 9:13pm On May 08, 2007
@oyb,

Take style answer this question first:

pilgrim.1:

Muhammad certainly felt the pressure to authenticate prophethood; and when you consider Sura 4.153, you honestly have to ask yourself where this question was ever asked by the Jews in Moses' day: "They asked a greater thing of Moses aforetime, for they said: Show us Allah plainly."

Where did the Jews ever ask a greater thing of Moses aforetime?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 3:05am On May 09, 2007
oyb:

i may be wrong, so i await your correction if so

the implication of what you are saying is that the following are not prophets

job,
noah,
david,
abraham,
lot,
jonah,
solomon.
samson

etc.

i do not recall any of them performing miracles in the bible.of course i may be wrong about all of them, but I'm certain that some of them did not perform miracles.are you implying that they were not prophets?

Again the problem of trying to force islamic reasoning into the bible. It is islam that refers to virtually any popular biblical character as a prophet! No where in the bible do you see such appelation to ALL biblical characters. Now let us take them one by one:

job: Please read the book of Job, no where is Job refered to as a prophet. What message did God send through him and to whom?
noah: Again he was told to build the ark and was saved with his family BECAUSE HE OF ALL MEN ON EARTH WAS FOUND RIGHTEOUS. No where are we told he was a prophet.
david: Killed Goliath as a shepherd boy and eventually became King of Isreal. Where did Muhammad get the inspiration that David was a prophet?
abraham: Where in the book of Genesis is he refered to as a prophet? Here was a man who was called out from among his family and told to take a journey to a promised land he never entered. Was he a prophet to the desert, his wife, children and servants?
lot:  grin Now i know Muhammad seriously had issues! Lot a prophet?
jonah: Yes he was a prophet sent to the people of Nineveh. I'm sure you must know the story of Jonah in the whale's belly!
solomon: When was he made a prophet and by whom? King of Isreal after his father David. How did Muhammad come up with his appelation of "prophet" for solomon?
samson: No sir!

Apparently Muhammad was trying to buy the Jews over with his plagiarised version of bible events. It is only muslims who go about with the ridiculous assertion that your above list were all prophets:
1. they are biblical characters who have NOTHING to do with the quran or islam
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by stimulus(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2007
davidylan:

david: Killed Goliath as a shepherd boy and eventually became King of Isreal. Where did Muhammad get the inspiration that David was a prophet?

No doubt he must have got it from the Bible. Any claim that he got it by divine inspiration or revelation is simply without substance.

David is often described by Christian scholars as a prophet-King; no doubt in references to his prophecies concerning Christ (Psalm 2:12; Psa. 22; Psa. 110:1; Luke 20:42-43; etc); and other issues of prophetic nature (e.g., Heb. 4:7 - . . .He limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day. . .).

davidylan:

abraham: Where in the book of Genesis is he refered to as a prophet? Here was a man who was called out from among his family and told to take a journey to a promised land he never entered. Was he a prophet to the desert, his wife, children and servants?

Lol, davidylan, I believe God called Abraham a prophet:

Gen. 20:7 - "Now therefore restore the man his wife; for he is a prophet, and he shall pray for thee, and thou shalt live: and if thou restore her not, know thou that thou shalt surely die, thou, and all that are thine." (Read it in context, and you'll see that "he is a prophet" is in reference to Abraham).

God bless.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by babs787(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2007
@stimulus

@oyb,Take style answer this question first:

Quote from: pilgrim.1 on May 07, 2007, 12:45 AMMuhammad certainly felt the pressure to authenticate prophethood; and when you consider Sura 4.153, you honestly have to ask yourself where this question was ever asked by the Jews in Moses' day: "They asked a greater thing of Moses aforetime, for they said: Show us Allah plainly.

"Where did the Jews ever ask a greater thing of Moses aforetime?

You know your problem is that it wasn’t written in your bible. It has been confirmed that your bible is incomplete so stop going in circles.

Quran 4 v 153: the people of the scripture ask you to cause a book to descend upon them from heaven. Indeed they asked Moses for even greater than that, when they were struck with thunderclap and lightning for their wickedness. Then they worshipped the calf even after clear proofs, evidences and signs had come to them. Even so we forgave them. And we gave Moses a clear proof of authority.

Quran 2 v 55: And remember when you said, ‘o Moses! We shall never believe in you until we see Allah plainly;. But you were seized with a thunderbolt (lightning) while you were looking.

@davidylan

You can see yourself now sad sad. You have been corrected here again. I could remember when you were corrected by Shahan and here you still showed that you never know anything from the bible only to be corrected by your brother.

If all the aforementioned are not prophets, please who are they?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by stimulus(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2007
babs787:

@stimulus

@oyb,Take style answer this question first:

Quote from: pilgrim.1 on May 07, 2007, 12:45 AMMuhammad certainly felt the pressure to authenticate prophethood; and when you consider Sura 4.153, you honestly have to ask yourself where this question was ever asked by the Jews in Moses' day: "They asked a greater thing of Moses aforetime, for they said: Show us Allah plainly.

"Where did the Jews ever ask a greater thing of Moses aforetime?

You know your problem is that it wasn’t written in your bible. It has been confirmed that your bible is incomplete so stop going in circles.

Quran 4 v 153: the people of the scripture ask you to cause a book to descend upon them from heaven. Indeed they asked Moses for even greater than that, when they were struck with thunderclap and lightning for their wickedness. Then they worshipped the calf even after clear proofs, evidences and signs had come to them. Even so we forgave them. And we gave Moses a clear proof of authority.

Rubbish. Don't even try to dribble this slow-wit with me. In case you missed the gist, Muhammad was dreaming up issues when he made that statement in Sura 4:153! He alleged that: "they said: Show us Allah plainly!"

My question is simple and straightforward: WHERE and WHEN was such a thing ever asked of Moses??

Anybody can just come up and dream up a so-called "revelation" and reconstruct narratives in order to accuse the Jews of just about anything, when such a case never happened. If you want to know, ask the Jews themselves - no single Jew ever asked Moses such a thing! And it is disingenuous to begin here to dribble round that ayat of the Qur'an - a word from "Allah"!! That is why I want to know where Muhammad got that idea from!

babs787:

Quran 2 v 55: And remember when you said, ‘o Moses! We shall never believe in you until we see Allah plainly;. But you were seized with a thunderbolt (lightning) while you were looking.

Where did this ever happen, babs787?? You cannot come up with such deceit in accusations against the Jews when it never happened!!

babs787:

@davidylan

You can see yourself now sad sad. You have been corrected here again. I could remember when you were corrected by Shahan and here you still showed that you never know anything from the bible only to be corrected by your brother.

Just leave davidylan alone and answer my queries. Nobody is a monopoly of knowledge, and in my posts I have been corrected as well.

As far as the Bible is concerned, not all those names listed by oyb are termed or regarded as prophets. And I want oyb to answer my question without playing the hide-and-seek game.

Cheers.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 09, 2007
Thanks for the corrections @ stimulus, i wasnt competely sure about Abraham myself though. wink

babs787:

@davidylan

Stop clinging to straws! grin grin What about Lot, Noah, Samson, Job? Are they still "prophets"? We all know islam is only struggling for legitimacy by trying to force islamic reasoning into the bible or force biblical characters that have nothing to do with islam into the quran. Assuming Lot were even a prophet, what connection does he have with muslims and allah?
Go and answer the questions on the contradictions in the quran thread and stop hyperventilating. You escapist! grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by babs787(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2007
@Stimulus

Its not compulsory that you must see oyb.

My question is simple and straightforward: WHERE and WHEN was such a thing ever asked of Moses??

If thats the way you want it. Please tell me, are you asking the question from biblical perspective or Quranic so that I will know how to answer you?

Anybody can just come up and dream up a so-called "revelation" and reconstruct narratives in order to accuse the Jews of just about anything, when such a case never happened. If you want to know, ask the Jews themselves - no single Jew ever asked Moses such a thing! And it is disingenuous to begin here to dribble round that ayat of the Qur'an - a word from "Allah"!! That is why I want to know where Muhammad got that idea from!

Do you the proof that such a thing never happened?

@davidylan

Stop clinging to straws! What about Lot, Noah, Samson, Job? Are they still "prophets"? We all know islam is only struggling for legitimacy by trying to force islamic reasoning into the bible or force biblical characters that have nothing to do with islam into the quran. Assuming Lot were even a prophet, what connection does he have with muslims and allah?

It seems you are confused yourself. Please tell me, who are they if they are not prophets?

Go and answer the questions on the contradictions in the quran thread and stop hyperventilating. You escapist!

The real escapists have been showing their faces, running from questions in threads. They know themselves cheesy cheesy
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by nossycheek(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2007
babs787:

@Stimulus

If thats the way you want it. Please tell me, are you asking the question from biblical perspective or Quranic so that I will know how to answer you?

@davidylan

Stop clinging to straws! What about Lot, Noah, Samson, Job? Are they still "prophets"? We all know islam is only struggling for legitimacy by trying to force islamic reasoning into the bible or force biblical characters that have nothing to do with islam into the quran. Assuming Lot were even a prophet, what connection does he have with muslims and allah?

It seems you are confused yourself. Please tell me, who are they if they are not prophets?

Go and answer the questions on the contradictions in the quran thread and stop hyperventilating. You escapist!

The real escapists have been showing their faces, running from questions in threads. They know themselves cheesy cheesy

hahaha still playing the maradona? grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by stimulus(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2007
babs787:

@Stimulus

Why so? Because already, he/she has got nothing to say?

babs787:

My context is clear enough. Muhammad said he received revelation; I want to know where that event ever happened before the verse was revealed!! He could as well have received so many "revelations" which have found their way into the Qur'an, and even though it never happened, you just want us to believe it.

Sorry, we are not mugus. Where in Jewish history did the Jews ever ask such a thing from Moses?? The verse in Qur'an 4:153 says:

Pickthall: - 'They asked a greater thing of Moses aforetime, for they said: Show us Allah plainly.'

YusufAli: - 'Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us God in public,"

Hilali-Khan: - 'Indeed they asked Musa (Moses) for even greater than that, when they said: "Show us Allah in public,"

Shakir: - 'so indeed they demanded of Musa a greater thing than that, for they said: Show us Allah manifestly;

SherAli: - 'They asked Moses a greater thing than this. They said, `Show us ALLAH openly.'

Khalifa: - 'They have asked Moses for more than that, saying, "Show us GOD, physically."

There are a lot of conjectures that we can no longer put up with. Muslims have continued to castigate the Bible. Since the Qur'an was revealed to clarify issues, we want that clarification on truth, and not on falsehood that have no historical verification. There was no time in the history of the Jews that they ever asked any such thing of Moses. If otherwise, where then did Muhammad get this non-existence allegation from?

babs787:

Please humour me.

babs787:

Who then is a prophet in Biblical understanding? The prophets preceded Muhammad, and he could not just show up centuries later to redefine issues for them. So, when giving answers, consult your LOST and non-existent books that "cannot be found", and tell us what a prophet was.

babs787:

Okay, make we clap for you for owning up then!
When you're done, do you care to provide answers to my questions on how many gods are represented by the "WE" and "US" of the Qur'an in the other thread?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 12:23am On May 10, 2007
babs787:

Who is a prophet in quranic standards? Just about anyone Mohammad could think of who was important to the Jewish faith?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by abdkabir(m): 12:22am On May 11, 2007
Long Time all.
@pilgrim

Has been an interesting & challenging conversation. @ d end of it all, You are entitled to your opinion my Lady.Am grateful to God,Life to have toed the path of Islam, I consider it a miracle in my Life. I wish you all d best in Life.

Kind Regards.
Kabir
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 12:42am On May 11, 2007
another blind hypocrite bites the dust
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by pilgrim1(f): 6:44am On May 11, 2007
Hi @abdkabir,

Yes indeed, it has been quite interesting having your inputs to the discussion. I have stayed away for a few days because the debates have gravitated into something else. Having to read babs787 referring to Muslim authors as "deluded authors that lied" is quite unfortunate. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52621.0.html#msg1105867

Even though I'm a Christian, I quite agree with stimulus' passionate disapproval of that kind of attitude. I can only hope that sanity returns soonest to those who are most in dire need of it; and then I can make some more interesting contributions on the forum.

Regards and have a wonderful weekend.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by abdkabir(m): 12:42am On May 12, 2007
davidylan:

another blind hypocrite bites the dust
angry angry angry angry angry smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Na u Sabi.

@ pilgrim1
Cheers. smiley
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by babs787(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2007
@stimulus

My context is clear enough. Muhammad said he received revelation; I want to know where that event ever happened before the verse was revealed!! He could as well have received so many "revelations" which have found their way into the Qur'an, and even though it never happened, you just want us to believe it.

Sorry, we are not mugus. Where in Jewish history did the Jews ever ask such a thing from Moses?? The verse in Qur'an 4:153 says:

Pickthall: - 'They asked a greater thing of Moses aforetime, for they said: Show us Allah plainly.'

YusufAli: - 'Indeed they asked Moses for an even greater (miracle), for they said: "Show us God in public,"

Hilali-Khan: - 'Indeed they asked Musa (Moses) for even greater than that, when they said: "Show us Allah in public,"

Shakir: - 'so indeed they demanded of Musa a greater thing than that, for they said: Show us Allah manifestly;

SherAli: - 'They asked Moses a greater thing than this. They said, `Show us ALLAH openly.'

Khalifa: - 'They have asked Moses for more than that, saying, "Show us GOD, physically."

Brother stop playing hide and seek with me. I am asking you, where did you get your story from that it never happened. I need your proof please.

There are a lot of conjectures that we can no longer put up with. Muslims have continued to castigate the Bible. Since the Qur'an was revealed to clarify issues, we want that clarification on truth, and not on falsehood that have no historical verification. There was no time in the history of the Jews that they ever asked any such thing of Moses. If otherwise, where then did Muhammad get this non-existence allegation from?

Still the same issue. Let me have your proof that it never happened.

Quote from: babs787 on May 09, 2007, 03:57 PM

Please humour me.

Am still asking you to provide me the proof probably from your complete bible written differently from the jewish bible. Go on and supply me the info pls.

Who then is a prophet in Biblical understanding? The prophets preceded Muhammad, and he could not just show up centuries later to redefine issues for them. So, when giving answers, consult your LOST and non-existent books that "cannot be found", and tell us what a prophet was.

Okay please I dont know who a prophet is. Kindly tell me who a prophet is. Thanks

Okay, make we clap for you for owning up then!
When you're done, do you care to provide answers to my questions on how many gods are represented by the "WE" and "US" of the Qur'an in the other thread?

Brother I know that is your problem but will answer unless you answer my questions first.

Cheers.

@pilgrim

Hi @abdkabir,

Yes indeed, it has been quite interesting having your inputs to the discussion. I have stayed away for a few days because the debates have gravitated into something else. Having to read babs787 referring to Muslim authors as "deluded authors that lied" is quite unfortunate. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-52621.0.html#msg1105867

You have come again with your biblical altaqiyah. Most of you christians prefer lie to truth. It was very glaring that the authors of the site where nossycheeks lifted those verses from lied but rather than admit the fact, you changed the tune. If you care to read, I am responsible for my saying hence very careful when dealing with christians here. Lest I forget, I willl still talk on the issues raised by stimulus that I have been deriding christians. Then I will speak from Islamic perspective backng it up with verses from your bible that really, babs has not been deriding jesus.

As for the link supplied where you said that muslims have been lying, read below for yourself and lets see the real liar

[b]Different account of Moses Childhood
S. 20:38-40

20.38] When We revealed to your mother what was revealed;
[20.39] Saying: Put him into a chest, then cast it down into the river, then the river shall throw him on the shore; there shall take him up one who is an enemy to Me and enemy to him, and I cast down upon you love from Me, and that you might be brought up before My eyes;
[20.40] When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him? So We brought you back to your mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve and you killed a man, then We delivered you from the grief, and We tried you with (a severe) trying. Then you stayed for years among the people of Madyan; then you came hither as ordained, O Musa

MOSES'S STORY

[7.11] And certainly We created you, then We fashioned you, then We said to the angels: Make obeisance to Adam. So they did obeisance except Iblis; he was not of those who did obeisance.
[7.12] He said: What hindered you so that you did not make obeisance when I commanded you? He said: I am better than he: Thou hast created me of fire, while him Thou didst create of dust.
[7.13] He said: Then get forth from this (state), for it does not befit you to behave proudly therein. Go forth, therefore, surely you are of the abject ones

We are now seeing the liar, the first verses are for Moses while chapter 7 below is for Adam. God is exposing them one by one[/b]

Your sister wanted to defame my religion, went to her authors, lifted some so called contradictions without proper verification. She mixed the story of Moses with that of Adam and called the two, story of Moses. What do you call that? Is that not lie. Must one lie in order to deceive? I leave you to judge yourself.

Good day.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 3:13am On May 13, 2007
And the question is
What is the greatest Islamic miracle? and what happened to the goats that ate the texts?
or the 3rd uthman that burnt them to release his?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by stimulus(m): 3:31am On May 13, 2007
@babs787,

babs787:

@stimulus

Brother stop playing hide and seek with me. I am asking you, where did you get your story from that it never happened. I need your proof please.

Still the same issue. Let me have your proof that it never happened.

And your game is supposedly effective enough to help you escape through the back door? Not so cheap, babs787.

Muhammad made a claim NOWHERE found in Jewish religious history; and you're coming now like a mallam to ask me for "proof" of Muhammad's claim!! See how you reason backwards?? grin

babs787:

Am still asking you to provide me the proof probably from your complete bible written differently from the jewish bible. Go on and supply me the info please.

Where in the Jewish Bible did the Jews ask Moses the very thing Muhammad said they did??

babs787:

Okay please I don't know who a prophet is. Kindly tell me who a prophet is. Thanks

Your pretences are too thin. When you're ready to reason, answers will come. If you think all these silly games you've been playing will work, you've got another thing coming. grin

babs787:

Brother I know that is your problem but will answer unless you answer my questions first.

Cheers.

Na today your nightmare start? "You-first-me-last" - who do you think you're gambling with?? If you've got no answers to the disguised polytheism in Islam, say so simply. You don't have to take a heart attack that your cover has been blown!! grin grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2007
babs787:

Different account of Moses Childhood
S. 20:38-40

20.38] When We revealed to your mother what was revealed;
[20.39] Saying: Put him into a chest, then cast it down into the river, then the river shall throw him on the shore; there shall take him up one who is an enemy to Me and enemy to him, and I cast down upon you love from Me, and that you might be brought up before My eyes;
[20.40] When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him? So We brought you back to your mother, that her eye might be cooled and she should not grieve and you killed a man, then We delivered you from the grief, and We tried you with (a severe) trying. Then you stayed for years among the people of Madyan; then you came hither as ordained, O Musa

shocked shocked Is this ALL the quran has on Moses? It is clear as day that here is a person merely reporting a story he must have heard from others and deceptively trying to cast them as "revelations of allah".

Note the initial "childhood of Moses" story: no mention is made on WHY Moses is put in a chest and cast into the river. Was his mother trying to teach him to swim as soon as he was born?
- When We revealed to your mother what was revealed; - What was revealed? To who and from who? Was it a "revelation" that made Moses mother put him in the sea?
- Why is the quran silent on the "enemy" that found Moses and WHO is the third party that his sister is refering to in this statement - When your sister went and said: Shall I direct you to one who will take charge of him?
- Why does the story suddenly go from Moses as a baby to "and you killed a man"? What happened in between and why did Moses kill a man?
- Who are the people of Madyan? Why did Moses go to stay with them?

As long as such gaping holes appear in so-called quranic "stories" of the prophets, it is more evidence that they are merely plagiarised from the bible by someone with a clear agenda to decieve millions by trying desperately to make the quran sound similar to the bible.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Gwaine(m): 8:16pm On May 13, 2007
davidylan:

As long as such gaping holes appear in so-called quranic "stories" of the prophets, it is more evidence that they are merely plagiarised from the bible by someone with a clear agenda to decieve millions by trying desperately to make the quran sound similar to the bible.

They won't admit it. I have only one verdict on this: since Muslims are now telling us that the Torah and Injil from their Quran are lost, they have no business trying to find Muhammad in the Bible. Any such rascally behaviour will only draw out some very interesting posts from me on the real face of Islam - from their own books! cool
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 14, 2007
I'm glad you guys are bringing this to light.
Mohammed was not a very smart guy.
He should have consulted some Igbos on how to do good business. grin grin

All he needed to do was copy the Injil and Torah full texts into the Koran rather than the disjointed hear say reports from Christian and Jewish merchants.
That way he would not have thought Mary the mother of Christ was Aarons sister as the 'noble' koran reports.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Gwaine(m): 6:28pm On May 14, 2007
Hehehe grin  cheesy

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile, wey oyb
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 14, 2007
Gwaine:

Meanwhile, wey oyb

Busy looking for allah's lost torah and injil under the ka'aba.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Gwaine(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2007
See what babs787 has caused now?? They're now on assignment looking for the great loss!! grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by dinnerm(f): 12:01am On May 15, 2007
The Quran depicts Muhammad as a prophet sent by the God of the Bible: first to correct the errors of Judaism and Christianity; and second, to spread the message of true religion and salvation to the whole world. Muslims are made to believe that all the other prophets rank lower than Muhammad, as he is the last and greatest of them all. Many of the Biblical prophets performed miracles as proof that God had called them. If you ask Muslims what miracles Muhammad performed, some believe there was none; others believe there were many. And yet, most are made to believe that the Quran is the greatest miracle in Islam.

babs and pilgrim,i would advice you to stop comparing your prophet with Jesus christ,they are not the same and they can never be the same,all the miracles performed by Jesus are real,you dont compare him with those men who cliamed they can heal,for your information christianity has no errors.it is a perfect religion so mind what you say about other religions before you get into trouble
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Gwaine(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2007
Pilgrim.1 had a real and intelligent reason for starting this thread, and she won't get into any trouble - as long as Gwaine is here! cool

If you have been following the discussion carefully, you'll understand that she raised this thread as a challenge to help Muslim apologists think and come round to knowing that most of their claims are just noise without substance. This is what I understand from some of her threads:

- Muhammad performed NO miracles
(contrary to the bogus claims made by Muslims that he did!)

- There are NO 99 names of Allah
(another unsubstantiated claim by Muhammad which Muslims know nothing about!)

- There are NO guarantees of salvation in Islam
(the noisy myth has been debunked and laid to rest!)

There are some other issues that have also been uncovered, such as the lost books of the Qur'an which babs787 categorically declared on the Forum.

Of course, Jesus is Lord and Muhammad cannot be compared to Him at all. It is the very Lordship of Jesus Christ that Muslim apologists (such as babs787) have been seeking to derogate in order to "prove" Islam is THE religion of 'Allah'. E no go work!! grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by babs787(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2007
@gwaine

- Muhammad performed NO miracles
(contrary to the bogus claims made by Muslims that he did!)

Let me have your proof please?

- There are NO 99 names of Allah
(another unsubstantiated claim by Muhammad which Muslims know nothing about!)

Same as above, let me have your proof.

- There are NO guarantees of salvation in Islam
(the noisy myth has been debunked and laid to rest!)

Did you lay it to rest or your folks that couldnt tell me the method of attaining salvation.

There are some other issues that have also been uncovered, such as the lost books of the Qur'an which babs787 categorically declared on the Forum.

Let me have the lost books. You and your folks are justing your time. It seems the exposure of the incompleteness made you go mad. Dont worry, that what you see when you go about insulting other's belief.

Of course, Jesus is Lord and Muhammad cannot be compared to Him at all. It is the very Lordship of Jesus Christ that Muslim apologists (such as babs787) have been seeking to derogate in order to "prove" Islam is THE religion of 'Allah'. E no go work!!

Yes, he is here again with his derogation. You may shout from now till tomorrow, the fact remains, your deceit never move me. You didnt say anything when your folks have been posting stupid rejoinders yet you have the audacity to challenge me. Let me have the threads that I have done so and I will prove it for you from your bible. The fact is just that truth is always bitter, I gave you verses from your bible and if you keep saying babs is derogating you, it means it is your bible that has been doing same.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Gwaine(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2007
@babs787,

The tout-park where you grew up is of no interest to me presently. You can't play that silly game of reharshing debates with me so you can fill up the threads with your drivels and plagiarized materials. After having categorically proclaimed that the TORAH and INJIL of the Qur'an are LOST, you're trying to reharsh that argument in your usual pretences. Sorry, it won't work with me; and the plain truth about Muhammad and Islam is what you'll get soon.  cool
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by babs787(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2007
@Gwaine

Insert Quote
@babs787,

The tout-park where you grew up is of no interest to me presently. You can't play that silly game of reharshing debates with me so you can fill up the threads with your drivels and plagiarized materials. After having categorically proclaimed that the TORAH and INJIL of the Qur'an are LOST, you're trying to reharsh that argument in your usual pretences. Sorry, it won't work with me; and the plain truth about Muhammad and Islam is what you'll get soon.  

You are still here  crying. Thats the normal response of a frustrated guy cheesy. You know that babs grew up in Motor park and you are talking to him, dont you know that you have also turned to tout?

Brother if you dont want to reason, my question goes again:

Do we say the bible in existence is the same as the one given to Jesus?

Professor/Deacon/Pope Gwain am tired of your empty thread , do whatever you want to do jare and let's hear word.
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 15, 2007
babs787:

Brother if you don't want to reason, my question goes again:

Have you ridiculous escapist answered the primary question of this thread? Why the decietful attempt to divert the real issue by "asking" another oft recycled "question"?

Where did christians tell you that Jesus Christ was given the bible? Is that not the lie Mohammed sold to you blind bats that allah gave "books" to all the prophets? Are you not the same hypocrites who claim the books given to Jesus and the prophets were lost?
What "question" are you then asking?
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Gwaine(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2007
davidylan:

Have you ridiculous escapist answered the primary question of this thread? Why the decietful attempt to divert the real issue by "asking" another oft recycled "question"?

@davidylan,

He's too embarrassed by the fallacy he tried to hoodwink his readers with, by posting the falling eye-pupil that have been soundly rubbished and sent back to his bin where he picked it up from:

http://al-jazeerah.net/sami_zaatri/miracles_of_prophet_muhammad.htm

(HOW THE PROPHET (SAAS) REPLACED QATADA’S EYE)

Where are the miracles of Muhammad in the Qur'an? It's quite simple: if they're no in the Qur'an; they're not outside the Qur'an!  cool

davidylan:

Where did christians tell you that Jesus Christ was given the bible? Is that not the lie Muhammad sold to you blind bats that allah gave "books" to all the prophets? Are you not the same hypocrites who claim the books given to Jesus and the prophets were lost? What "question" are you then asking?

He's asked this questions repeatedly in other threads; and I only toyed with his low IQ to see if he would come round seeing his blunders. But no. . . his type can't reason, so what do you expect??  grin
Re: The Greatest Miracle In Islam by Gwaine(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2007
babs787:

You are still here crying. Thats the normal response of a frustrated guy cheesy. You know that babs grew up in Motor park and you are talking to him, don't you know that you have also turned to tout?

That is usually what touts do - conversion by illiteracy. cool

babs787:

Brother if you don't want to reason, my question goes again:

See?? I deliberately let you tighten your own noose on yourself!! grin
Oh, babs, you're so predictable!! Where in the Qur'an is it said that Jesus was given the bible??

babs787:

Professor/Deacon/Pope Gwain am tired of your empty thread , do whatever you want to do jare and let's hear word.

Hehe. . . this bobo is seeing double; so tey you no know whether na thread or threat dey shake you! grin

We have an adage that if someone is half-dead after a fright from nothing, he/she begins to placate another with flattering titles! You don't need to take a heart attack and call me Professor! It only betrays your inferiority complex. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) / Pope Francis Fires Bishop Joseph Strickland / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.