Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! (12387 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Her Ex Is Finer And Richer Than I Am..please Help!!! / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by Mbeki: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2010
Good ending I may say, it wait is worth the while. Meanwhile the story of Ide getting pregnant is a good twist, hope it leads to a new story.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by coalcoal1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2010
great story , pls tell me the baby is not for Tonye, Swifty.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
I cant beliv u did this.i thot u were using this strategy to make us read n buy a novel u might have written.i had stoppd readn a long story bt u made do dat n i enjoyd. U strategy workd. I u had postd all of em at the same tym many pips includn me would had ran away.thanx my dia.what name do we name/theme shuld we giv dis so dt i wld add it 2 a buk i had read?
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by swiftycool(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2010
Its over!,  grin  thanks for your accolades and kind words, i really appreciate it!

Thanks to y'all who kept coming back to this thread after the first parts till the end, to all who fought for me when i got banned, to all who got banned cos of trying to help me get this story out and especially those who kept on encouraging and chasing me to get off my lazy butt and get the story on. You guys are wonderful, honestly i dont think i could have done it without your help.

Am glad i was able to in some way  bring back a bit of discipline in reading culture and patience to many, and most importantly being able to indulge with me using the unique power of visualization- a gift that can help man achieve anything.

Watch out for more stories soon, ill holla when we meet on other threads, till then LOL- (LOTS OF LOVE not laugh out loud)  wink

I remain Swiftycool  cool
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by wendyz: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2010
welldone swiftycool, a great gift u've got there, i enjoyed every bit of your story. Keep it up.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by araba1(m): 11:03am On Aug 17, 2010
guy you are really cool but you cant end the story plssssssssssssssss what happen to ide,the baby,how did gloria took the news,what was tonye reactions plssssssssssssssss complete the story .i know you are putting us in another suspence
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by Mbeki: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2010
swiftycool:

Its over!,  grin  thanks for your accolades and kind words, i really appreciate it!

Thanks to y'all who kept coming back to this thread after the first parts till the end, to all who fought for me when i got banned, to all who got banned cos of trying to help me get this story out and especially those who kept on encouraging and chasing me to get off my lazy butt and get the story on. You guys are wonderful, honestly i dont think i could have done it without your help.

Am glad i was able to in some way  bring back a bit of discipline in reading culture and patience to many, and most importantly being able to indulge with me using the unique power of visualization- a gift that can help man achieve anything.

Watch out for more stories soon, ill holla when we meet on other threads, till then LOL- (LOTS OF LOVE not laugh out loud)  wink

I remain Swiftycool  cool

U're right man, your story assured me that my reading culture is not dead yet; maybe I've not been seeing un-putdownable stories like yours for a very long time.
Man, need I tell you that this story can make a good novel, no matter how short the pages are?
Please try to think along that path, get a good publisher and you'll make some cool dough putting this story in the market.
Big up man! Earnestly looking forward to your next story.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by hothead(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2010
very beautiful piece, cool grin cheesy wink smiley

1 Like

Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by minotaur(m): 3:08am On Aug 20, 2010
nice.well done swifty.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by biolabee(m): 12:28am On Aug 23, 2010
good one swifty, very good soft landing
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by Dahbutter(m): 7:03am On Aug 27, 2010
Excellent ending Swifty. Did u get my mail, pls check your junk and let me know what u think.
looking forward to more stories from u

stay blessed
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by bodrin(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2010
buoy u the best.

these often happen to richer ladies, ego

thank her God she came back to her senses on time.

swiftykoolll mooooooooooooooore story.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by Dahbutter(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
Swifty, how far now, nairaland has been quite dry for sometime now. any more stories please embarassed embarassed
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by steeze(m): 1:54am On Oct 19, 2010
Gosh, swifty! I've got an eye 4 talent, and u've got it. I just couldn't stop reading. Kept going from one page to the next page. How u could make a simple plot such an interesting read is what i can't understand. Dude, ever considered writing screenplays? You've got it in you. . .
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by swiftycool(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2010
steeze:

Gosh, swifty! I've got an eye 4 talent, and u've got it. I just couldn't stop reading. Kept going from one page to the next page. How u could make a simple plot such an interesting read is what i can't understand. Dude, ever considered writing screenplays? You've got it in you. . .
Thanx Seteeze, so u guys actually went to dig out this story. i had long forgotten, thats really cool
Dahbutter:

Swifty, how far now, nairaland has been quite dry for sometime now. any more stories please embarassed embarassed
Bros ive been quite bizi, but ill do it again once i got some free time, but maybe it would be shorter then as i have noticed, people today hold a short attention span.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by swiftycool(m): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2010
smiley
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by Dahbutter(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2010
^^^
Horray! At long last, subscribing straightaway
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by richydav: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2011
THE PRIDE WTH LADIES BEING HIGH WHEN THEY HAVE THE UPPER HAND IS NOT WTH ALL ALDIES AND CANT DO THAT WTH ALL MEN AS WELL, YOU CAN C THAT WHEN TONYE LEFT AND GLORIA SAW THAT SHE CANT MAKE IT WTHOUT THE MAN,SHE STARTED DYING SILENTLY TO GO BACK EVEN IF SHE COULDNT VOICE IT, I KNOW OF A COUPLE TODAY IN WARRI,DELTA STATE THAT THE WOMAN HAS FINISHED HER PHD AND D MAN IS JUST STARTING FOR 1ST DEGREE IN DELSU, YET THE WOMAN IS STILL SO HUMBLE,
IN D CASE OF GLORIA, I SUSPECT SHE GOT ALL THOSE TRAINING FROM HR MOTHER AND LATER REALISED SHE WAS LOOSING HER MAN N MARRIAGE,COUPLED WTH D FACT THAT NO OTHER MAN CAN TOLERATE ALL THOSE TRASH FROM HER, SHE THEN DECIDED TO BE HUMBLE N BECOME WHO IS SUPPOSE TO BE, AND I BELIEVED SHOLUD BE TREATING HER LIKE THE SHOLUD,REGARDLESS ALL HER MISTAKES,KNOWING THAT HE IS A NICE GUY, AS FOR IDEE,AM SURE GLORIA DESERVE IT SO THAT IN HER NEXT WORLD,SHE WILL STAND FIRM TO HOLD,TREAT N PROTECT HER MAN WELL EVEN IF HE IS WRETCHED,
GOODLUCK TO EDUCATED WOMEN THAT ARE HUMBLE, PROUD TO BE A WOMAN
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by sorrytoo: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2011
This story got me teary eyed. embarassed

sums up what happened with me and my ex.

The only difference is we r still not together. sad
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by swiftycool(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2011
sorrytoo:

This story got me teary eyed. embarassed

sums up what happened with me and my ex.

The only difference is we r still not together. sad
Aww what a pity, hope u are doing fine now though. By the way are u male or female?
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by okeyazu: 4:42pm On May 11, 2011
Good story but i will like you to tell us more on this as the drama goes on
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by MMM2(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2011
nice story
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by amuukwu1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2011
One of the best stories on NL,
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by dubliu: 9:29am On Jul 07, 2011
this is nice, i pray it won't happen to me oooooooo, cos i can percieve it around
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by deoyel25(m): 11:42am On Jul 07, 2011
dubliu:

this is nice, i pray it won't happen to me oooooooo, cos i can percieve it around

Girls are the same. Its better you put the marriage on hold till you are financially buoyant enough. Else, you put yourself into problems like this.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by swiftycool(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2012
deoyel25:

Girls are the same. Its better you put the marriage on hold till you are financially buoyant enough. Else, you put yourself into problems like this.

Sounds like you've had some really bad experience, wanna talk bout it?
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by christo1469(m): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
nice story,keep it.
Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by SamsonJohn743(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
Wow! Please holla at me when you gat other stories

1 Like

Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by kreamstaff: 4:47am On Oct 07, 2016
Chei! Now this is a very deep one. Nice work poster

1 Like

Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by ScotMisile: 8:00am On Aug 06, 2019
Who is still reading this wonderful piece in 2019? Click like

4 Likes

Re: When The Wife was More Educated And Richer Than Him! by lasher1: 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2020
Damn! Now that's a story!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CRAZY NIGHT: This Is Why Women Love Me. If You're A Man, See This [PIC] / VIDEO: Ebony Model With Large Boobs Shares Viral Video On Instagram / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.