Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos (70532 Views)

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
see breast na chai
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by JasonScoolari: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2018
Rtopzy:
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! You Don werey finish.
grin
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Didi2d(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
Thank God say na free WiFi I dey take look this rubbish
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by iamKeo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2018
That's no wardrobe malfunction is a deliberate act. Fear desperate women.
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by NairaMaster1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Godw1n:
which wardrobe malfunction. ...the only malfunction I see here is her brain...abi OP de tell u say she know no how she de before she comot for house

Thank you. It's deliberate.
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Uglymind: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2018
Oh lawd shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by melodyogonna(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
Tapout:

even NwaAmaikpe is speechless grin grin
NwaAmaikpe is never speechless

2 Likes

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I have to zoom the picture very well just to get a clear view.

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times.

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer.

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area.

Get a cup of vaseline today. smiley

Get well soon
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by OsuMustGo: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
[s]
JasonScoolari:

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times.

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer.

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area.

[/s]
I delete rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by ohlubee(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
somebody pikin ...............what a pity.
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
DAUGHTER OF JEZEBEL
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2018
Which one is almost now? This is pure wardrobe malfunction.
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari and amaniro you people are mad o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by lyricalz: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:

lol,
mad man like ginger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by olmoRoc: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
That's simply the style/design of the blouse!

On a side note, is the site experiencing traffic issues?
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Scumbag!

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Well, I was the former Chairman of VAN, Delta state, (2004-2008) appointed as the South-South coordinator from 2008-2010, I was called again to serve in the capacity of National publicity secretary of VAN From 2010 to 2014 before being elevated to the VAN Ambassador to South Africa.

These are the work of my "Hands"
You have craze finish I swear cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2018
IamD18:
Two things.

>Those boobs looks fake, supported and will drop like an album while returning to its saggy original state if she strips completely.

>There's a difference between wardrobe malfunction and brain malfunction. She's suffering the latter.
Damn, dude! You do good.

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2018
judey1992:
....and rape is on the rise
IJN we pray....Amen
Hallelujah

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by blackright007(m): 9:27pm On Nov 20, 2018
donbachi:
No right thinking woman born of a woman,breastfed by a woman,nutured by a woman,believes in values of womanhood,with a proper upbringing and self respect.will dress up,look herself in the mirrow.will come out dressed like this....unless,she's mentally not okay.

When exactly can you say one is rightly thinking,even some women per se don't dress like this but still dey cheat, and again some don't cheat but always rude and nagging, the bitter and honest truth is no one is rightly thinking it depends on where you draw a line ok
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by onyxo76(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2018
well as far as i know only mad men walk about unclad or close to it and see nothing wrong with it,
obviously this one is on the brink of insanity already if not already there.
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by ceeceeuwa: 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Who let these ones lose?
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by yarimo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2018
On behalf of all members of vaseline crew Sambisa Forest branch, Please we want you to be our publicity secretary in our branch. Sign chairman Vaseline crew Sambisa forest branch.
JasonScoolari:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by buttlover(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Vaseline and Eva soap which one sweet pass bro?.
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by elizabeth147(f): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Wat Gain Is She Wit Dis Indecent Of Her
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by liyahwillie(f): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by MzTunechi(f): 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
amaniro:

They will hear your pleasantries, sir let me use this platform to ask, what branch of VAN do you belong to?
lol
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by MzTunechi(f): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Well, I was the former Chairman of VAN, Delta state, (2004-2008) appointed as the South-South coordinator from 2008-2010, I was called again to serve in the capacity of National publicity secretary of VAN From 2010 to 2014 before being elevated to the VAN Ambassador to South Africa.

These are the work of my "Hands"
Lmao grin grin grin stopeet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by MzTunechi(f): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2018
Divay22:

Nothing.. I better goan look for something I'll gain from tongue
Who see the two Werey go think say na better thing them dey talk sad.
grin grin grin grin asin ehn
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Konquest: 12:21am On Nov 21, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Pictures of a young lady and her revealing outfit - have been making the rounds online and the reason is very obvious.

The unidentified lady wore an outfit which revealed her cleavage as she almost suffered wardrobe malfunction at the wedding event of her friend which reportedly happened over the weekend. 

The pictures which went viral after they were posted online, have been trailed by lot of criticisms from Nigerians who also trolled the lady. 

A Facebook user, Princess Omotola, took to the social media platform to write; Wedding guest, on my wedding day there will be securities at the entrance to the venue, you dress like this they send you back to your papa house, you cannot come and seduce my innocent husband with your indecency.

See how other Nigerians reacted to the pictures. 

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/lady-almost-suffers-wardrobe-malfunction-at-her-friends-wedding-photos.html

^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
Wow booby trap! smiley
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:10am On Nov 21, 2018
no niipple...no point
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by GMbuharii: 1:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Sexy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.