Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos (70528 Views)

Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Gabriel Fox Turns 'Seductive Secretary', Says It's 'Wardrobe Malfunction' / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by jacoik(m): 2:37am On Nov 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I have to zoom the picture very well just to get a clear view.

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times.

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer.

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area.

Get a cup of vaseline today. smiley
lolxxxx I swear from now till weekend this ur expensive joke will keep me boiling till I find another one. But guy u dey craze oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by jacoik(m): 2:49am On Nov 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I heard there was an uproar between members of VAN Umuahia and Owerri chapter over delay in the distribution of vaseline to their respective secretariat.

Thanks Bro.
hahahahahs I swear u will give I go die run for his Money (comedy)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by judey1992(m): 3:36am On Nov 21, 2018
BinDean:
IJN we pray....Amen Hallelujah

hmmmmmmm
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Peaceyw(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I have to zoom the picture very well just to get a clear view.

First of all, I want to say a big thank you to the lady and the Op for giving me another opportunity to make use of my vaseline judiciously. And secondly, I want to express my profound gratitude to the tailor and the photographer, you guys made me hit my bathroom four good times.

And also the producers of Vaseline, I say a big thank you. I will always be a regular customer.

I am saving this picture for the future. Ashawo price don skyrocket for my area.

Get a cup of vaseline today. smiley

look at the way dis idiot even compose dis message with sense, so u get sense small
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by agitator: 12:36pm On Nov 21, 2018
Peaceyw:

look at the way dis idiot even compose dis message with sense, so u get sense small

pesin say ashawo don cost for him hood, use vaseline you call am idiot.

Na still people like you go say why him no use vaseline if you read story say him rape one small girl.

No allow me send thunder wey dey recuperate cum fire you ooooh angry angry angry
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Peaceyw(m): 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2018
agitator:

pesin say ashawo don cost for him hood, use vaseline you call am idiot.

Na still people like you go say why him no use vaseline if you read story say him rape one small girl.

No allow me send thunder wey dey recuperate cum fire you ooooh angry angry angry

lol, e pain am
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
what a generous lady
Re: Lady Almost Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Her Friend's Wedding. Photos by Queenfaty: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2018
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=73144617]I have to zoom the picture very well just to get a clear view.

excuse sir you are not well o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.