Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? (4340 Views)

Do Ladies Find Men Who Are In Touch With Their Feminine Side Attractive? No Homo / If Your Wife Still Keeps In Touch With Her Ex-boyfriend, What Do You Do? / Should A Girl Friend Keep In Touch Which Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by ojesymsym: 4:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
buzugee:

plagiarism grin

I saw this online by a Nigerian and couldnt stop laughing and decided to share, Enjoy!!

How is it plagiarism when the poster already admitted seeing it online and just wanting to share?/
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by skyndyp(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Men,this is so funny. I can imagin the lady's face grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by William108(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2010
LAWD!!! I still dey laugh! That serves the babe right. A BIG lesson to y'all opportunists out der. Right hand go wash left hand and vice versa, for hand to clean.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by buzugee(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
ojesymsym:

I saw this online by a Nigerian and couldnt stop laughing and decided to share, Enjoy!!

How is it plagiarism when the poster already admitted seeing it online and just wanting to share?/
cuz the scenario was modified to fit a nigerian setting. initial story was set in america  wink plagiarism on the part of the person who modified the story, not the poster.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Donmeca(m): 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
davidif:

This is the funniest thing i've ever read in my life ha ha ha.

When did u start reading, dis morning?
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
I thought we were done with recycling on NL?  undecided  undecided
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by polynesian(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Donmeca:

When did u start reading, dis morning?

lmaooo@donmeca, yu funny
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Ranoscky(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
@Ujujoan

Recycling as in?
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by gogo123: 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2010
touche
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by sulad82i(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

no commento
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by ogzille(m): 7:10pm On Jul 28, 2010
Lol, this sounds good, women , i tire jo!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by yme1(f): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
LMAO grin grin cheesy cheesy
that guy is the bomb cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by DonDiara(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2010
I love that guy, Na so God go catch all of them one by one. OLE ! grin grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by donobi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
guy u are d bomb. i will borrow what u do to your girl and do that to my parasite.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by mimon79(m): 9:11pm On Jul 28, 2010
Excellent, outstanding,superb!!! grin Dude u deserve 3 pints on moi cool
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by earlalright(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2010
this guy is not only good, but "bad".

besides, why should guys be so interested in sex and girls in money-things?

however see this article: boys are like babies. yet to be edited though. so be kind with any mistake(s)

boys are like babies; their mechanics

every now and then, i always here,read or percieve the fact that girls don't understand the sexuality of boys - their boyfriends. they see no reason why he is so sexually driven and does not boarder about their feelings. the boys may actually have sex with them or long sessions of romance,but yet the girl says "he is not romantic. the boys on the other hand don't eeven understand why they are so crazy for sex. they find it more difficult to understand why she says no and yet she claims to love him. "if she is not giving you, then she must be giving it to someone else" posited a young lad. however, this article is met to discuss the little i know about the male sexual mechanism and why he is different from the lady. here, i will use babies and child to mean the same thing.

boys are like babies in these aspects of their lives.
1. babies want everything they see.
bright colours are one of the most attractive things to babies. he just love it and gets excited. Benigna (H.O.D Heart Dept. Alright's Passion) onced asked me what was with guys and fair ladies. not only fair ladies now, but also very dark ladies. he gets excited and interested the moment he sees such a bright coloured person. women are sexually attracted to a guy not just because he lookes masculine but mainly because of what she feels about the guy. so things like these: "i think he loves me," "i just believe i can trust him, he would stay with me and be responsilbe," "i cannot just cheat on me." she does all her evaulation with her mind. if her emotions is at peace with you then, you are the mister right. this same emotional feelings is the same thing that makes every guy believe that he would return back to his senses even when it is clear that the lad is now with another woman. so, the more you keep on persuading her, the more she falls for you. she just want you to say the words: "i love you," "i miss you," e.t.c. even when you don't mean it. she just want you to always reasure her that she is the most important person in your life. she doesn't want kissing, smushing nor touching, but wants you to just hold her, stroke her hair and squeeze her shoulders. he may not want to have sex with her immediateley, but the erection does not want to go away. however, there is another thing about the male sexuality which ladies don't know. the fact that he has an erection does not necessary mean that he wants to/will have sex with you. he is biological make up is the one that is incharge of that. whether he wants it or not, the erection could come based on chemistry, weather/body temperature, achohol, food, drugs (not just hard-drugs but medications) or time of the day (morning most usually. a male child is always observed by the mum every morning to notice if there is any iregularity with the child's erection). remember that a guy's sexuality is mainly based on what he sees and not what he percieved as opposed to that of a girl. all he needs to see is the curves, the contours, the thighs, cleavages and his body will start reacting in that line. he then wants to reach out first with his hands and touch.

2. babies want to just reach for and touch.
i have a little niece - Jasmine, she won't stop crawling to the electrical extensions and the mobile phones. she is a toddler but think she has a better speed when crawling. so also are guys. they see a beautiful girl and they just want to know her. they compel themselves to know her. it does not boder them even if she refuse to return their hello which them have said ten times. a hand shake will not be bad they think. anywhere, any time, whether in the streets, bus or church, they just want to reach out to her. sit by her side and want her eyes to lock with theirs. most of all, they want their bodies to touch some way, some how. they sit so close that the lady becomes uncomfortable. no matte how much you try to stop my niece, she will only pause for a while and continue the moment she notices your eyes are not on her. so also are guys. no matter how busy they are, they just want some seconds - 5seconds out to just tell the lady their name. they can never miss her name. they just want to reach out. they know the proper way, but they just feel there is no time. they are supposed to first know you, just the same way jasmine is supposed to first grow up before thingking of using a mobile phone, but they just want to rush the fimiliarization now the same way Jasmine speeds off to the tv remote the moment i step our of the living room. some way, some how, the body of a guy just wanna have sex with any woman; daughter,, sister, mother and even grandma. this is becuase, his chemistry is not based on feeling or thought, but based on sight - what he sees. boys like babies, are so much in a hurry just to reach out and touch. the virtue patience is thrown out of the window and endurance is better forgotten. a teenage girl once lamented she doesn't know why boys (even the christians among them) just want to touch me because i have large boobs. are they kids who just want to play with balloons"

3 babies cry if you stop them from getting something
once a children's teacher in Scripture Union [S.U. Nig.], i understood from the kiddergarten class that the best way to stop a child from crying over something you stop him from getting is to remove that thing from sight. boys are alike. a colleague of mine didn't just understand why her boyfriend will beg for sex as if it is food. so also is the complain of most of our clients in the Alright's Passion. he said "if i don't slep with him he would kill himself" and he refuses to talk to me because i said no. babies are like that. atimes they could just refuse to answer your call because you stopped them a while ago; ignoring you. boys could go cheating on you. babies are still like that. they run off to somebody else that would allow them get the item to themselves. atimes, these kids could even attack with their finger nails and may even throw toys at you. that is the same way some boyfriends behave. they may committ assault and atimes battery on the lady. his passion to have sex most of the time is controlled by his chemistry; the erection doesn't just want to go and his heart is beating faster and his head spinning madly. so he believes if he doesn't have it, he would die. he tend to make all the promises in the world, ready to do anything thing including committing an assualt just to get the sex. as pastor Bimbo puts it, anything a guy promises you because he wants to sleep with you is true only before the sex. the moment he has ejaculated and lost the erection, he comes back to his normal senses and becomes logical. he says, "but you know that that is not possible. yes is true that i said so, but that cannot just be done." all he said at that time was based on the passion - the drive to satisfy his cheemistry which had a better control over him at that time.

4.babies always want to keep what they've got and don't share
nothing thrills me the way babies tend to hold on to something. most especially the one that is not thiers. i remember buying biscuits for a kid. i begged her for a tablet and she bluntly said no. the worse is before you give them a snack, you decide to remove a portion. they just cry on the top of their voice, so also boys are. the girl is not theirs, they've not yet married her, but don't want her to date another guy. some boys could have more than one girlfriend but don't want one of thier girlfriends to have another man even when tthey have broken-up the relationship. they get very angry when they hear that she had sex with her new boy most expecially if they never had sex with her while they dated. they just still want to have this control over the lady even beyond that which the girls parents have over her. when it come to women, men are so possessive and jealous and stingy. they see no reason why you should call yourself their girlfriend and yet still hug another guy or stand with a guy for five minutes in the street. they are just like babies who believe they are the only ones who exist and should be the most important thing. another terible part of a boy's romantic life which i'm yet to gain all understanding of is the fact that he doesn't want the girl to go even when he knows that he does not love the girl and have no intentions to commit.

5.babies forget previous pains and mishaps
severally, i have spanked most kids around me because of touching/picking a dangeerous item like a knife or electric extension. they cry but go back in less than ten minutes. they easily forget that they once got electricuted or burnt. boys are like babies. tthey easily forget the pains that they went through when they had that STI/STD from that unprotected sex. they loose the control of their chemistry and before you know, it has happened again. they easily forget that they already have a girlfriend and ask-out another girl. boys usually like kids, do not care about the negative effect of the romantic action they are about to make. they are only concerned what is in it for them. they easily forget what made their last relationship to end and suffer the same again in the new relationship. there is no difference between the stove fire and the paper fire, but the baby see them as different. it was the stove that burnt me last time and not the burning paper. so also are guys, they forget that sex is sex. STI/STD/AIDS is STI/STD/AIDS.

6.babies easily forget faces and pasts.
sometimes, and most times, guys easily forget they've met a lady before and re-ask for names making them look so stupid before the girls. babies are not different. they easily forget that you were the one that they ran to yesterday. they forget easily that you bought them that biscuits which the resfused to share. guys always don't remember what caused them the heart-ache in the previous relationship. they just seem not to remember the advice you gave them yesterday. sometimes, they always forget the wrongs they did her when they come back to beg. they just forget the promises and pledges they made. they forget how insulting and annoying they acted in the past, they just want the lady to "just" forgive them.

7. babies are babies; boys are babies
boys will always bee boys if they refuse to change. but there are somethings that is just generally their human nature unless and save unless the Holy Spirit transforms their life to the best. and that is only possible if they yield. if they decide to be born again and have not only their mind, but their full entity renewed. they just have to be born again from every normal - general nature of man.
they better you understand boy, the more you cope with them. i will soon write about the ladies. just watch out for it.

WAIT FOR MORE.
AND ALSO FOR:
Girls are like Pets/Teddies

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alrights-Passion/113382835341698

Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by bldtaiwo(f): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2010
hello everybody. Can somebody pls tell me why guys believe dat without sex relationships cannot work out. And It is dis Same guys dat are complainin dat ladies are too cheap in nigeria, yet if by opportunity dey meet the decent ones, dey will be condemin them wit one excuses or the other . Wat you guys have to know is dat, is not all relationships dat will work out and you don't them to be having sex with everybody,so later you will not start sayin they are sluts. Guys are selfish.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by leffects(m): 1:13am On Jul 29, 2010
that guy is very smart.
what do they take us for?
interestn piece, grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by ogzille(m): 2:22am On Jul 29, 2010
bld taiwo:

hello everybody. Can somebody pls tell me why guys believe dat without sex relationships cannot work out. And It is dis Same guys dat are complainin dat ladies are too cheap in nigeria, yet if by opportunity dey meet the decent ones, dey will be condemin them wit one excuses or the other . Wat you guys have to know is dat, is not all relationships dat will work out and you don't them to be having sex with everybody,so later you will not start sayin they are sluts. Guys are selfish.

bld taiwo, Can you pls tell me why girls believe dat without money relationships cannot work out.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by umuegban: 6:28am On Jul 29, 2010
This is one of the typical issues that should make a page of every newspaper and magazine in this world.

I feel this poster has help lower some people BP by this joke, i don’t want to believe it’s a true story however, humour remain the best medicine ,that is where this poster has help many whose BP is , , you know what i mean.
Thanks dear.
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by anitabest(f): 9:09am On Jul 29, 2010
What are you trying to say?
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by TheCork(m): 9:16am On Jul 29, 2010
EMotions? after or before she give me punnny?

Emotion is not a man thing, sorry!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by ijcurt(f): 9:53am On Jul 29, 2010
skyndyp:

Men,this is so funny. I can imagin the lady's face grin grin
me too. lwkmd grin grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Pweety4me(f): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2010
Hehehe. . . grin Oh No He didn't. . . cheesy tongue

ACTOR!  cheesy wink

He took d 'micky' doe. . .hmm [PAIN] grin lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by kemisuga(f): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2010
Funny grin
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Ranoscky(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2010
^
hey gurl

longtime. wia'v u been all dis while?
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by alleno: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2010
priceless mate! priceless!
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2010
omg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; dis thread is so funny its a case of 2 players being played,d gal n d guy sims 2 me 2 b victims of their selfish nids.d gal wants fada xmas 4 a boyfriend n no sex (like d boy is ha fada) n d guy wants kitten without spending.i love dis grin grin grin grin am a lady though but i think dose guys there said MY ACTIONS WILL DO D TALKING LOUDER AND CLEARER
Re: Are You In Touch With Your Partner's Emotions? by Pafuri(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
My partner's emotions? I am still trying to be in touch with my own emotions. Let me see, you phucking emotions where are you? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? / Who Is More Beautiful? Fair Or Dark Girls / My Girl Friend Breaths So Deep When Standing Close To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.