Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (65287 Views)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by hisexcellency34: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2018
People like Tinubu knows the truth but he keeps deceiving himself that Buhari will hand over to him in 2023

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by lanvic12(m): 11:41am On Nov 30, 2018
hisexcellency34:
When a rumour refuses to die after months, definitely there must be some elements of truth in it

Less than 6months truth will come out

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by fx45(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2018
Friend01:

I expected you to come up with this lame quote(reply) knowing most you are too lazy to back up your lies with scientific facts.
Prove us wrong if it scientifically possible to clone a 75 years old man within a short period; not with this your lame and used nonsensical hatred filled hogwash you shamelessly spread around.

if I were you, I would shamefully retract my statements and apologize for misleading the public on public document like Nairaland, but I know you won't do it knowing your precedent for ad hominem.

In any case, be rest assured we will keep bursting your lies any day we come across one.
You don't have one naira sense. How on earth did cloning transport Jubrin Al Sudani from Omdurman to London?
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by fx45(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Friend01:

I expected you to come up with this lame quote(reply) knowing most you are too lazy to back up your lies with scientific facts.
Prove us wrong if it scientifically possible to clone a 75 years old man within a short period; not with this your lame and used nonsensical hatred filled hogwash you shamelessly spread around.

if I were you, I would shamefully retract my statements and apologize for misleading the public on public document like Nairaland, but I know you won't do it knowing your precedent for ad hominem.

In any case, be rest assured we will keep bursting your lies any day we come across one.
Both you and the so-called Ajayi Burrowpit don't have one naira sense. How on earth did cloning transport Jubrin Al Sudani from Omdurman to London?
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Atiku says A President of over 200Million people is cloned?

What a dumb man and followers!

I have always known Atiku to be stupid, but I never knew his stupidity is this much o!

NEXT LEVEL JOR grin!!

The good part of all these is that, This Jubril story has help us identify the mad people among us. At least now we know them.  

Atiku, while you are at your foolishness.... address this issue below!

Make we dey play the mumu game together.

Bros Atiku cloned too? Haba ! then we are all cloned then
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=naijjaman post=73419194]I agree. The leader of over 200 million people shouldn't be silent on everything.

If there's no truth to this rumour, address it and move on.

It looks like all the old man's advisers are clowns undecided
[/quot

When POTUS... used the word lifeless... he stepped forward to defend himself.. He should step forward and do the same... from lifeless to cloning or impersonation..
like Efcc in naija.. Next question.. but in London Forensic analysis..
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by macello4(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes!
The world is about to witness a GREAT AREWA WONDER!
The BUHARI nor dey TALK? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Kahujadekadura: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2018
blacknp:
Clown jestering at someone better than your parents?the jokes on you negro,you are no better than a bird on a wall,just observing?

Nothing was said about the President,trump had nothing but praise for Nigeria buying the helicopters from them instead of Russia,you probably don’t have light or a tv so you did not have the opportunity to witness it life on cnn and aljazeera?
Your insult can't solve dis issue. My question is after meeting wit Trump; watin Trump referred him as? Be sincere to ur conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
fx45:
Both you and the so-called Ajayi Burrowpit don't have one naira sense. How on earth did cloning transport Jubrin Al Sudani from Omdurman to London?

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Grayxme: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
What a baseless campaign strategy...The opposition should come out with fact based campaign not fictitious one because it is completely senseless
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nature8(m): 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Bring it on Mr Canada
undecided
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by goshee: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Well this your propaganda is dead on arrival because it came straight from the noodle brains of delusional fraudster Nnamdi Cownu tongue

Atiku aligning with such a message is like him wearing a suicide vest on his candidacy grin

and thats why El-zalzaky is been fed with 3.5m lolssss
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by elsom: 9:05am On Dec 01, 2018
Abfinest007:
3rd world war is when atiku win d presidential election n appoint fayose as effc boss

I like your forward thinking capabilities. Third world war indeed

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by PeterUdeme: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Your insult can't solve dis issue. My question is after meeting wit Trump; watin Trump referred him as? Be sincere to ur conscience.

Dull wawa pig. can you give us a link or the tweet where trump called him lifeless? Pigs like yo can't separate a rumour from the truth.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by PeterUdeme: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2018
JPENG:
He should better talk now so that all doubt can be erased.. Am i the only one that supports Apc and then later changed my mind as a result of some funny fact revealed lately about this so-called Jiubril?

You are the only one because you are born retarded.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Kahujadekadura: 11:00am On Dec 01, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Dull wawa pig. can you give us a link or the tweet where trump called him lifeless? Pigs like yo can't separate a rumour from the truth.
And u think dat America presidency will come open to affirm d claim as truth. Do u think dat if d video of British pm calling Nigeria fanatically corrupt did leaked, Britain will embrace d rumor.
My bros in every rumor there is atom of truth.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by PeterUdeme: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
And u think dat America presidency will come open to affirm d claim as truth. Do u think dat if d video of British pm calling Nigeria fanatically corrupt did leaked, Britain will embrace d rumor.
My bros in every rumor there is atom of truth.

Yes. Just like cloned kanu.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Kahujadekadura: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Yes. Just like cloned kanu.
Are u in pain.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by AnyoneButAtiku: 9:25am On Feb 04, 2019
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

"The countries of the world are free and are at liberty to give visa or not to. We are advising them that should go and concern themselves with the allegations of duplicity and multiple personality sitting in Aso Villa" he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atiku-to-fg-address-issue-raised-by-nnamdi-kanu-that-you-are-a-foreigner/

Karmalistically speaking cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.