Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,946 members, 7,845,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (65279 Views)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by femtex007(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Now I knw dat this man is daft and gullible. Hw will he believe this kind of story

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Buterflyle0: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Its official. Atiku is a rètard.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Yemi7up: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
yerokunphilips:
It is only cloned mind ,that will believed this cloned story from a cloned mind .
Their reasoning has been Cloned, they shouted he doesn't have result it failed now this is their new song but won ti fail.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Yemi7up: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2018
yerokunphilips:
It is only cloned mind ,that will believed this cloned story from a cloned mind .
Their reasoning has been Cloned, they shouted he doesn't have result it failed now this is their new song but won ti fail papata.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Atiku sanctioning this cloning statement shows it really holds water. Let the truth prevail.

13 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes!

The world is about to witness a GREAT AREWA WONDER!

The BUHARI nor dey TALK? cheesy

you still believe he is a cloned?

It is only in Africa people reason with their ass not brains.

Read this piece below...

*President Buhari, the Imaginative Clone and Human Genetics.*

*By, Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON.*

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Iamgrey5(m): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2018
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by KanwuliaExtra: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nwodosis:

grin Nobody is talking of cloning unless you don't know the meaning of cloning. What is being said is that person in Aso Rock is not Buhari but his look alike from Sudan!

Thank you jare!
The school of life. . . . The illiterate, lifeless cannot understand!

12 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Dohak(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
What an infantile way to think by someone aspiring to be the president of Nigeria? Lo ba tan.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Buterflyle0: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
Yemi7up:
Their reasoning has been Cloned, they shouted he doesn't have result it failed now this is their new song but won ti fail papata.

Ori e pe aburo. They have failed woefully joor.

NEXT LEVEL!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by FriendNG: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
theapeman4:
uneducated buffoons! undecided

There is huge different between clone and look alike!

It it literally impossible to clone a grown up man! Cloning start from the foetus stage of life.

Please educate the illiterates who knows nothing about the concept of cloning in Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by VULCAN(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
I believe the dumb person is you.

If not for compréhension issues, did you read where Atiku's spokesman mentioned cloning?

When their master Buhari/Jubril is barely literate, how will their followers be inspired to read and understand?

Zombies

TheGreenLand:
Atiku, while you are at it.... address this issue too!

Make we dey play the mumu game together.

A President of over 200Million people cloned?

What a dumb man and followers!

I have always known him to be stupid, but I never knew his stupidity is this much o!

NEXT LEVEL JOR grin!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2018
Emmyginger:
this is jst very funny. ..d president of a country cloned?
dumb people everywhere you look in Nigeria. I wonder how people think. It's irritating Honestly to think that even educated people believe that bullsh!T. For starters, world powers will never for security reasons sit with an impostor on not just one but numerous occasions. The moment they suspect such a thing, they will get to the root of it but no... 80% if Nigerians are that dumb to believe such a foolish theory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by KanwuliaExtra: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
Friend01:

Read this piece below...

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.*

No one will believe genetic cloning of course. . . . More like a look alike. wink
All I am saying is LET HIM SPEAK!
Simple. kiss

11 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2018
Wow !! And this man wants to be President? Undignified. Like or hate Buhari but the man carries himself like a leader and know not to join issues with every Tom, Dirk and Harry. Buhari also does not dignify fools and their utterances with a response.

Atiku already suffering from the IPOBilitis disease one contracts when in close proximity with IPOBians like Peter Obigotry.Why is PDP so full of politicians who talk loosely, senselessly, carelessly and scandalously like Atiku, Wike, Fayose , FFK, Deji Adeyanju et al. Whereas the likes of Buhari ,Tinubu, Osinbajo et al talk when they have something to say. All that remains is for Kanu to join PDP which I am predicting he will do in future.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by hisexcellency34: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
Stop giving us the stupid statement by Senator Ajayi Boroffice. He is an APC member and will naturally support Buhari or Jubril

Friend01:

Read this piece below...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by babyfaceafrica: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

this zombiesm is getting out of hands o. but that did not answer my question. will you vote a Sudanese as president?
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by omooba969(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2018
naijjaman:
I agree. The leader of over 200 million people shouldn't be silent on everything.

If there's no truth to it, address it and move on.

It looks like all the old man's advisers are clowns undecided

There's nothing to address coz exchanging words with a mad person isn't proper or else passers by would have problem figuring out who's mad.

Gerrit? cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Buterflyle0: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Stop giving us the stupid statement by Senator Ajayi Boroffice. He is an APC member and will naturally support Buhari or Jubril

You are clearly a scientific blank slate if you believe a 75year old man can be cloned and still turn up as 75 years old.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

this zombiesm is getting out of hands o. but that did not answer my question. will you vote a Sudanese as president?

Sometimes I weep at the foolishness of the do called educated fools we have on Nairaland.
They can speak queen's English but h add very a mental age of a fiver year old.

And you didn't bother to google what it means to be cloned.
And I keep wondering how some of you made it through school with this kind of brainlessness ...

Read this and receive sense...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by 042rebel: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
So Atiku that wants to be president of a country believes that an adult can be cloned! I give up. The rest of the world must be laughing their head off. And before you join Atiku to express your ignorance, kindly google the process of cloning. Atiku just lost it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2018
seunlly:
Oh really! What do you want him to say, that he knows the truth, oh that will not be so professional. That is the best he can say so stop being disappointed in him and start looking at the bright future he planned for Nigerians

All these for hatred and foolish of some confused Ipobians....

And these are the so called future of Biafra ...I weep for those who still think we still have any hope in. these youths.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
Friend01:

Sometimes I were at the foolishness of the do called educated fools we have on Nairaland.
They can speak queen's English but h add very a mental age of a fiver year old.

And you didn't bother to google what it means to be cloned.
And I keep wondering how some of you made it through school with this kind of brainlessness ...

Read this and receive sense...

Leave my post with your copy copy long epistle. I was only asking a question

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by naijjaman(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
omooba969:

There's nothing to address coz exchanging words with a mad person isn't proper or else passers by would have problem figuring out who's mad.

Gerrit? cool

I disagree. Certain rumours shouldn't be dismissed with silence

If someone goes around and start telling people that you are a thief, what do you do?

Stay silent like you are suggesting and next, there will be tires on your neck.

Gerrit? cool

11 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Dididrumz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
naijjaman:
I agree. The leader of over 200 million people shouldn't be silent on everything.

If there's no truth to this rumour, address it and move on.

It looks like all the old man's advisers are clowns undecided

Yes they are clowns...
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Lordofthewest(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2018
Cursed Igbos have infected him with their foolishness.. Like the saying goes a sheep that hang out with a dog will definitely eat sh#t.
TheGreenLand:
A President of over 200Million people cloned?

What a dumb man and followers!

I have always known him to be stupid, but I never knew his stupidity is this much o!

NEXT LEVEL JOR grin!!

Atiku, while you are at your foolishness.... address this issue below!

Make we dey play the mumu game together.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Abdalla Adamu Arrested For "Becoming Rich Overnight". Photos / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.