Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,633 members, 7,854,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (65310 Views)

Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala / FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by opribo(m): 7:13am On Nov 30, 2018
If Nigerians rise up in unison to know the real identity of Bubu Jubril Al Sudani, the man will run away.

Atiku has spoken in parable, Okorocha and Amosun have both spoken in parable.
The discerning ones habe got the message clear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nnemuka(f): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2018
We hardly hear from the dullard again, no media chat and we have been informed that he will not debate.
What is APC hiding?
Is he truly Jubrin?
Nawao

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by mozona(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2018
over to you buhari
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by adanny01(m): 7:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Atiku is said to have a corruption case in the US and has not travelled there since. The allegation has been on his head for years.

On the other hand, Buhari is rumoured that it is his clone who returned to the country after a 3month medical leave.

Which story is believable and which one can easily be proven otherwise?

Why would Atiku with his own cross to carry ask Buhari to Address the accusation that he is a clone.

It was said Buhari retired Army General doesnt have an o'level qualification. It was trashed. Now the next propaganda is discredit his own existence. How can one give proof his own existence.

If i was the one, i would totally ignore the opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by dubra: 7:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Pls help a brother, am driver of more than 20 years experience,am available to be hired for short or long time travels, car and trucks deliveries , my whatsapp number is 08085508012, I can supplies my drivers license / voters card I'd numbers before engagement for any assignments, thanks all
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Ojiofor: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2018
grin
This campaign season go sweet die.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by maasoap(m): 8:02am On Nov 30, 2018
Nwodosis:
Atiku is now an IPOBain, where are the idiotic pigs of Buhari?
Why can't Buhari address the Nation and put an end to all these? Is addressing the Nation as difficult as getting an attestation letter from WAEC?

How exactly? By going on national television and say "I'm not cloned, I'm not Jubril from Sudan"? Too many clowns in this country, walahi. PDP/Atiku's campaign strategy is a joke at best.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by lawson91: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2018
This is serious oh, I was waiting for high profile politicians to clamour about this jubril and Buhari issues not until Atiku has also put it this way.... there is suspicious right now and I believe crucial investigation need to be made concerning this. Anything is possible or better still go and watch this movie CRIMINAL 2016 u will understand more abt cloning

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2018
FearGodinall:
.That is the reason there is always a break in communication between the elect and their electorate in Nigeria. Is Buhari a president to himself or to Nigerians.
so tomorrow if another wakes up to say he is a ghost he will address that too
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by maasoap(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
Nnemuka:
We hardly hear from the dullard again, no media chat and we have been informed that he will not debate.
What is APC hiding?
Is he truly Jubrin?
Nawao

I thought he went to Port Harcourt last night month for airport project commissioning. Why didn't you take the opportunity to go and meet him so that you could see him and confirm?

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Kaybaba5(m): 8:13am On Nov 30, 2018
This is absurd for calling our president a clone.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nnemuka(f): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2018
maasoap:

I thought he went to Port Harcourt last night month for airport project commissioning. Why didn't you take the opportunity to go and meet him so that you could see him and confirm?
Is that jubril?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by hisexcellency34: 8:17am On Nov 30, 2018
Nigerians who are benefiting from APC will not support this

opribo:
If Nigerians rise up in unison to know the real identity of Bubu Jubril Al Sudani, the man will run away.

Atiku has spoken in parable, Okorocha and Amosun have both spoken in parable.
The discerning ones habe got the message clear.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2018
lawson91:
This is serious oh, I was waiting for high profile politicians to clamour about this jubril and Buhari issues not until Atiku has also put it this way.... there is suspicious right now and I believe crucial investigation need to be made concerning this. Anything is possible or better still go and watch this movie CRIMINAL 2016 u will understand more abt cloning

It has entered your head too! We're in serious trouble. How long and how is it possible to clown a 74 years old man? Below is the picture of Buhari last month in Port Harcourt with Wike

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Warship:

Almajiris like you, think we are all fools who do not know the existence of lookalikes.

Idiot!
I am not an almajiri who comes from the North.
I am a Muslim from Edo state.

I know you will change your tone when you have been bursted. keep it up, you never know when it will come in handy.

So, before Buhari fell sick is look alike was nowhere to be found, but when all your wicked plans and evil wishes could not come through to make him die you shamelessly started concocting lies like your deluded leader Nnamdi Cownu to delude the fools and simpletons who are so bereft of common understand to parrot your lies.

We will not rest until we silent the peddlers of falsehood and promoters of lies on this platform.

Na una go taya.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Shifting what goal post? undecided
Weda na clone or “DOUBOO”, that man is NOT Buhari.

Simple. kiss

Please, educate yourself!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.collinsdictionary.com/us/amp/english/clone

See, you should know I have no cure for your cluelessness and unmitigated dumbness.

I can only refer you to a place where these symptoms are treated if you are willing to go.

When all of you parroting the lies of Buhari being a clone we know what you meant to the extent that your deluded leader Nnamdi Cownu went on air posting different sides to support his claims.
Even when Buhari went to Paris you peddlers of falsehood never stopped believing that Buhari was a biological clone not metaphorical or whatever clone you brought up.

Now that you have been bursted you are now looking for a straw to clutch to save your drowning lies.

And again, If you were referring to a clone in the metaphorical sense or something close senator Borofice would not have weighed into this issue.
Typical of you people who have a penchant for lying you resorted to another lie again saying it was not a biological clone but a look alike.

I hear oga, it seems some of you think we are foolish to believe another round of your lies.
Try something else.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by smogup: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2018
Abfinest007:
3rd world war is when atiku win d presidential election n appoint fayose as effc boss
fayose go cause trouble walai!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 8:48am On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I repeat: wink

Limited use of the English language can be detrimental to one’s outlook on things in general.
Here is a little help. wink

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.collinsdictionary.com/us/amp/english/clone

Sorry, Mr. England you got bursted this time.

Your deluded leader Nnamdi Cownu was the originator of this falsehood the deluded lots from the lost children of the house of Biafra are peddling everywhere.

The context of your claim sold you people out as cheap and lacking any logical bases expected of a people who claim to be the descendants of Isaac.

like I said before, you can't shift the goal post in the middle of a match.

Everyone here knows what you have been referring to is biological clone of Buhari not a dopple ganger not even his lookalike.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by michoim(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2018
Atiku need to go and get medical advice and not FFK/IPOB/FAYOSE advise on cloning; that a 75 years old cloned will also take 75 years for the body to be effective. PDP are nothing but poor & abysmally low thinking people ...
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by 11doubledee: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2018
IkennaDavid1:
And I thought some people here were intelligent..

Atiku never said Buhari was cloned neither did he accuse the president of having a body double, he only stated that the presidency should be focused on clearing the air and addressing the issues surrounding the FAKE BUHARI story instead of wasting their time and resources to fight him...

Poor IQ fellows everywhere
You are very funny,talking about IQ and intelligence.
Regarding this issue, what is there to be addressed for an intelligent person.
Sounds comical and childish to me when there are more pressing issues.
They will bring an imposter to rule Nigeria, UK and US won't know about it.And will be allowed to address the UN assembly in New York.
So his children,family members and kinsmen can't identify whom they have grown up with all these while Abi?
God help us.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by bionixs: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Emmyginger:
this is jst very funny. ..d president of a country cloned?
Nigeria Now lead the world in Genetics Engineering. we are getting there joor
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Bombolistic: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2018
It is called conspiracy theory in governance
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by bionixs: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Atiku says A President of over 200Million people is cloned?

What a dumb man and followers!

I have always known Atiku to be stupid, but I never knew his stupidity is this much o!

NEXT LEVEL JOR grin!!

The good part of all these is that, This Jubril story has help us identify the mad people among us. At least now we know them.  

Atiku, while you are at your foolishness.... address this issue below!

Make we dey play the mumu game together.

but you sat there when Apc made
promises to over 200million Nigerians and denied it with our eyes wide open . Oga you never learn

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Biingoo: 9:08am On Nov 30, 2018
omooba969:

Yes, majority of Nigerians are daft, especially those who peddle this Jibril crap.

FYI, there's nothing to clear coz there are more important stuff to do.
In other words, the people that voted Buhari into Power are daft right??
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Sheggy13(m): 9:17am On Nov 30, 2018
integrity16:
[/b]So Atiku has joined the congregation of those claiming Buhari was cloned? With all the academic prowess he claim to possess?[b]
What academic prowess does Atiku possess.. Just a diploma holder.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Biingoo: 9:29am On Nov 30, 2018
Katier00:
so it took two months of Buhari's disappearance, to find his lookalike and taught him how to mimick the so called Buhari. Do you know that you can't mimick your brother, that you have stay almost all your lifetime with so perfectly? The difference must be there o. Yes Buhari may look suspicious because he doesn't not grant interview or allow people to get so close to him but there is no way jubril can mimick his voice, appearance, sense of humor so perfectly in just two months of going to London.
It was said that rats didn't invade the president's office but that it has biometric access. The stand - in doesn't have the finger prints of the real president, so the rat story was spread so that the doors could be destroyed and THIS STORY WILL NOT GO AWAY. ADDRESS IT. LAI MOHAMMED AND EVEN PASTOR OSINBAJO HAVE LIED SEVERALLY. TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE. JUNGLE DON MATURE
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by rafak: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2018
How can a presidential candidate believes his opponent was cloned.Atiku borrow some sense.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by omu4364(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2018
Emmyginger:
this is jst very funny. ..d president of a country cloned?

this is not the first time
they have done it in many countries including Russia

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by stevyhann: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2018
I don't know why people find it easy to believed all these fabrications
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by onubijoe(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2018
what will it take PMB to come out to the national tv and address who he is and Jibril in Aso Rock.APC led administration are so confused to a point they can't face the challenges around them but so busy criticizing people that matters
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Katier00(f): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2018
Biingoo:
It was said that rats didn't invade the president's office but that it has biometric access. The stand - in doesn't have the finger prints of the real president, so the rat story was spread so that the doors could be destroyed and THIS STORY WILL NOT GO AWAY. ADDRESS IT. LAI MOHAMMED AND EVEN PASTOR OSINBAJO HAVE LIED SEVERALLY. TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE. JUNGLE DON MATURE
what made you think that story is true. If that was the case, they won't have waited for jubril to return before disabling the biometric access. I don't think they are that stupid. I don't buy the idea of rats invading his office o but Buhari is till Buhari
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Malawian(m): 11:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Some Yoruba really makes me laugh!!. This is your chance to seize the Presidency, your infantile attempt to do so after Jubril must have won a re-election is so pitiful you must actually feel pity for yourselves. I used to believe in this "Aboki mumu" stuff until i served in the North (ironically my only time i have been up there) I remember telling some of my FB friends how these "Aboki" are not stupid but they keep chuckling amongst themselves. Am sure they no longer Chuckle.

Aboki is a thousand steps ahead of you Yorubas in that game to think you are playing with them. They already know the person there is not Buhari, they also know of your pitiful plot to take over the presidency from Jubril once he has been sworn in for a second time. Watch as they will line up behind Atiku next year and i suspect you Yorubas are already aware of this stuff (Those who betray always look behind their back once simple breeze blows at their back). It is for this reason they fought tooth and nail to become Atiku's running mate.

Atiku already did not feel like dying before his time, being rich and all (Yorubas have all manner of Jazz to off you) sad It is also the reason they (Yoruba) are all gun-ho over the Atiku candidacy for presidency.

When they tell these Yorubas that they are Sophisticated Morons, they will take offense.

This is your chance to take the presidency!!! It might be another 16 years if Atiku wins, by which timeYorubas will be less than 5% of toatl population in Nigeria.

Yoruba Ronu cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano / Amaechi: Wike Killed A Man, Cut Off His Private Part & Hung Him On A Tree / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.