Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (65281 Views)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by KingKingKing: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
Atiku and atikulooters are bastards!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2018
grin grin
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Buharimustgo: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by seunlly(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I am disappointed in Atiku
Oh really! What do you want him to say, that he knows the truth, oh that will not be so professional. That is the best he can say so stop being disappointed in him and start looking at the bright future he planned for Nigerians

19 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by forayfleo(m): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
Let Buhari speak for Himself.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by rickyboss333: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
they knew this all the while and kept shut. Now that they feel they'r nosing around their business, they choose to speak out. all these our leaders, none of them be human being i swear

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by TheAngry1: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2018
This guy is an idiot!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Bodude504: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Sick

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
He should better talk now so that all doubt can be erased.. Am i the only one that supports Apc and then later changed my mind as a result of some funny fact revealed lately about this so-called Jiubril?

19 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Upsidedown9ja(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
1 for atiku 0 for presidency

8 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Katier00(f): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
Am not a fan of Buhari o but only a man that lack wisdom would believe that cloned story

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
super story..even a cloned buhari will defeat atiku
so you mean if the cloning allegation turns out to be true, you will vote for a Sudanese as your president?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Buharimustgo: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jeromejnr:
Nigeria is the comedy center of the world.

I wonder what other countries think of Nigeria sometimes.

We are not ready in this country.

You said it all

5 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by babyfaceafrica: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
noturbusiness:

so you mean if the cloning allegation turns out to be true, you will vote for a Sudanese as your president?
I will vote Hitler than to vote atiku

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by allcomage: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thank God the whole shenanigan in aso rock is about to take center stage. The coming weeks will be very interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nasir123(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
See what a Presidential hopeful wants to debate ! undecided

It only pain's me we Nigerians didn't provide better opposition for APC.

PDP is not it!
Spit!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by africandollar: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2018
Gbam!
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
so Atiku is this dumb(extraordinarily) to believe this shit....?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by DrChatNuff: 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
wotta JackASS….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by sureheaven(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
Again Atiku is playing upon the intelligent of gullible Nigerians.

This is the man ipob pigs are supporting claiming he is educated and exposed.

Where on earth has any human ever be cloned in the whole world.

PDP is a disgrace to Nigerians, what a shame. They’re not good as ruling party neither are they good as opposition.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by festacman(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
My dear Atiku, you spent time in Dubai preparing policies to tackle Nigerian problems. Present them as e dey hot instead of chasing shadows.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Iamgrey5(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
seunlly:
Oh really! What do you want him to say, that he knows the truth, oh that will not be so professional. That is the best he can say so stop being disappointed in him and start looking at the bright future he planned for Nigerians
He is actually borrowing a leaf from the delusional rants of a man that vowed to ruin Nigeria

How can I trust such a man to plan a bright future for Nigeria?

He could easy have ignored it and focus on real issues like he once advised his supporters

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
I will vote Hitler than to vote atiku
this zombiesm is getting out of hands o. but that did not answer my question. will you vote a Sudanese as president?

16 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by martineverest(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
it is finished...Atiku is an idiott

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by teebaxy(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Correct man
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Guyman02: 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Jibril Al Sudani is heading back to Daura grin

10 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by integrity16(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
[/b]So Atiku has joined the congregation of those claiming Buhari was cloned? With all the academic prowess he claim to possess?[b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nasir123(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
martineverest:
so Atiku is this dumb to believe this shit....?

I wander!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by theapeman4: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice- President and presidential flgabearer of the Peoples Democratic has told the presidency and the Federal Government to leave him alone and focus their attention on addressing the concerns over the identity of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Atiku who spoke through Segun Sowunmi, spokesman of his campaign organisation said the nations of the world are at liberty to give or refuse visas to anyone they deem fit and do not need the federal government’s opinion on the issue.

"The countries of the world are free and are at liberty to give visa or not to. We are advising them that should go and concern themselves with the allegations of duplicity and multiple personality sitting in Aso Villa" he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atiku-to-fg-address-issue-raised-by-nnamdi-kanu-that-you-are-a-foreigner/
uneducated buffoons! undecided

There is huge different between clone and look alike!

It it literally impossible to clone a grown up man! Cloning start from the foetus stage of life.

Atiku! You own a university but still behaving like illiterate undecided

And we want this illiterate to rule this country?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by martineverest(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
if a presidential candidate could Believe this nonsense,what would foreigners think about Nigerians?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by semyman: 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2018
He must be insane for him to kow tow with their bow ho

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Friend01(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
This is the height of stupidity even a dunce with a modicum of genetics knowledge knows what it means to be cloned.

Nairalanders read this and rid yourselves off these foolishness and compound ignorance.
*President Buhari, the Imaginative Clone and Human Genetics.*

*By, Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON.*

Ordinarily, I wouldn't like to involve myself in the nauseating debate about the rumoured cloning of President Muhammadu Buhari and the imaginative Jibril Aminu of Sudan because it is rubbish in the face of scientific realities.

As a Nigerian who bagged Ph.D degree in Human Genetics in congenital malformations arising from chromosomal aberrations in 1975 and had Post-Doctoral Research in mutagenesis and carcinogenesis, I consider myself as competent to comment on the needless controversy.

For a 75 years old adult to be cloned, a living cell must be obtained and subjected to some manipulations that will convert it to totipotent cell. The totipotent cell will now undergo embryological development that will produce a young human fetus.

It should be noted that for the fetus to grow and become a replica to a 75 years adult, it will take 75 years to grow.

It must also be said that the phynotypical presentation of a man is a product of interaction between his genotype and the environment.

Therefore, for the clone to look like the same man, it must be exposed to the exact environment for a period equivalent to 75 years.

It is therefore ridiculous for anybody to think Mr President has been cloned and that the person who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is a clone from Sudan.

Instructively, I have had opportunity to have one-on-one interactions with Mr President before he took ill and after his recovery, there is nothing to suggest that Nigeria is governed by a clone of President Muhammadu Buhari.

I will therefore appeal to Nigerians to stop making insinuations and statements that ridicule our beloved country in the global scientific world.

*Prof. Ajayi Boroffice, OON is the Senator representing Ondo North Senatorial District.*

11 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.