Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,082 members, 7,845,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (65284 Views)

FG Promises To Address Issue Of Marginalization & Other Demands In The SE / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency / Nigerian Man Writes Application Letter For Post Of Prisoner To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by kayfra: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2018
Yoruba proverb talk say goat wey follow dog play go chop shit.

Atiku has gone full retard on us. He is now aligned with iPob. Guys with no PVC undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by DerscomTQJ: 1:26am On Nov 30, 2018
Nigerians should stop confusing body double and cloned personality. They are 2 different things. From the post, Atiku was talking about the former, not the later. The tltle of the post is a bit misleading!
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by elijahkayode(m): 1:28am On Nov 30, 2018
This was the last meeting buhari did as Nigeria head of state before he was replaced by the more younger jubril from sudan.
quote @realdonaldtrump lifeless comment after the meeting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH6VwjX617g
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Xisnin(m): 1:33am On Nov 30, 2018
Fake news.
Showumi not Atiku made the claim.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Xisnin(m): 1:34am On Nov 30, 2018
kayfra:
Yoruba proverb talk say goat wey follow dog play go chop shit.

Atiku has gone full retard on us. He is now aligned with iPob. Guys with no PVC undecided
SMH.
Atiku never uttered such statement.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by hundredrivas(m): 1:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Atiku e yaf shake za table ooh!! Dont forget that atiku was a top shot at apc before he crossed over to pdp so if there is anything like a lookalike fake buhari atiku should be in the know.Now shiet is about to hit the ceiling fan.

One thing i know is that a sudanese cannot be my president taaaaaaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by kayfra: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2018
Xisnin:

SMH.
Atiku never uttered such statement.
His official campaign spokesman did. That's the official position of his campaign

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 1:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Nature8:

:-/
Bring it on Mr Canada
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Quorax: 1:52am On Nov 30, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Atiku says A President of over 200Million people cloned?

What a dumb man and followers!

I have always known Atiku to be stupid, but I never knew his stupidity is this much o!

NEXT LEVEL JOR grin!!

The good part of all these is that, This Jubril story has help us identify the mad people among us. At least now we know them.  

Atiku, while you are at your foolishness.... address this issue below!

Make we dey play the mumu game together.

u did not read the content did u? May be u did but lack comprehension. He was just advising the PMB to address allegation of duplicity that is spreading like wildfire and leave him alone.

Most of u think it is a joke until this small "harmless" allegation does serious damage to APC re-election come. 2019

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Born2Breed(f): 2:02am On Nov 30, 2018
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice- President and presidential flgabearer of the Peoples Democratic has told the presidency and the Federal Government to leave him alone and focus their attention on addressing the concerns over the identity of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Atiku who spoke through Segun Sowunmi, spokesman of his campaign organisation said the nations of the world are at liberty to give or refuse visas to anyone they deem fit and do not need the federal government’s opinion on the issue.

"The countries of the world are free and are at liberty to give visa or not to. We are advising them that should go and concern themselves with the allegations of duplicity and multiple personality sitting in Aso Villa" he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atiku-to-fg-address-issue-raised-by-nnamdi-kanu-that-you-are-a-foreigner/

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Joybringer: 2:04am On Nov 30, 2018
Buhari, Jubril or Jubrin from Sudan and us.

On this topic anybody, who wants to, has the right to be foolish and stupid.

Everybody has the right to believe whatever stories he hears about a Buhari double ruling Nigeria.

Whether it is one Jubrin or Jubril from Sudan or Niger republic, please feel free to believe it.

Whether he's shorter or taller, tiny or fat, uses right hand or left hand, has small ear or big ear, whatever, it's your call. Take it.

For those demanding that president Muhammadu Buhari addresses the nation to debunk the allegation, you can build a gate in your house, if you don't have any yet, and then live in it and keep waiting for the day he will remove his cap and prove that he's Buhari original. Keep waiting. It's your right.

But I can assure you that Buhari will NEVER address the rumour. He does not need to. I won't advise him to.

However, I want to beg you reading this for one thing: please stop sending to me pictures, stories or whatever you believe is proof that we are being ruled by a Buhari double.

Keep such to yourself and on your timeline. I don't need to see them or read stories about it.

The little cell in my brain and the little book I read and the small exposure I have tells me "it's a story told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing" - William Shakespeare.

If you send any of it to me, then you're an idiot. I don't want to read the stories or see the pictures anymore.

Currently, the president of Nigeria is Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) from Daura, Katsina State. He's seeking re-election for another 4 years.

If you don't want him to be re-elected, get your permanent voters cards (PVC) and vote for an alternative.

That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by exlink10(m): 2:19am On Nov 30, 2018
Iamgrey5:
I am disappointed in Atiku

is this how he hopes to win an election?

by making a complete ridicule of his own intelligence just to steer up his base

I thought he once promised to stay on the real issues that affect Nigerians not some conspiracy theory.

What is really the real issue concerning Nigeria?

That your No 1 maybe cloned is not the real issue concerning Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by lonelydora: 2:55am On Nov 30, 2018
Emmyginger:
this is jst very funny. ..d president of a country cloned?

Check US history on Google and see that it's possible
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Nobody: 2:59am On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

No one will believe genetic cloning of course. . . . More like a look alike. wink
All I am saying is LET HIM SPEAK!
Simple. kiss

Let him speak what exactly? Or are you saying he is dumb or speaks with a different accent? Didn't he speak at the army national conference days ago?
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by FearGodinall: 3:24am On Nov 30, 2018
silastemplar:
so if you were the president, you will address such nonsense
.That is the reason there is always a break in communication between the elect and their electorate in Nigeria. Is Buhari a president to himself or to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Adakaazubuike(m): 3:27am On Nov 30, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu said it they called him so many names, now Atiku is saying it is time for Nigerian youths to stop been stupid and fooled by this old old cabas called politicians and stand up to start asking questions like others do.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by mike1994reds: 3:44am On Nov 30, 2018
kidman96:
So Atiku can be this stupid?
Are you not stupid for not asking questions why your president personally avoids the media

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by almarthins(m): 3:56am On Nov 30, 2018
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=73418844]By Temidayo Akinsuyi

Atiku Abubakar, former Vice- President and presidential flgabearer of the Peoples Democratic has told the presidency and the Federal Government to leave him alone and focus their attention on addressing the concerns over the identity of President Muhammadu Buhari.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Atiku who spoke through Segun Sowunmi, spokesman of his campaign organisation said the nations of the world are at liberty to give or refuse visas to anyone they deem fit and do not need the federal government’s opinion on the issue.

"The countries of the world are free and are at liberty to give visa or not to. We are advising them that should go and concern themselves with the allegations of duplicity and multiple personality sitting in Aso Villa" he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atiku-to-fg-address-issue-raised-by-nnamdi-kanu-that-you-are-a-foreigner/[/q]

Atiku!! another cloned personality from the north. This would do anything to be president. Atiku wan tell us that he doesn't now that he doesn't know if his kinsman na fake or original?

I feel pity for atiku playing the cards of kanu. A claim the Israeli mosad, CIA, MI6 etc had nt even proved. So were did the backward 3rd world lunatic got his information?
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by jamace(m): 4:01am On Nov 30, 2018
OP stop using the word 'Cloned' in this Buhari/Jubril issue. The right words to use are, 'Body Double'or 'Look Alike'.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Katier00(f): 4:14am On Nov 30, 2018
Warship:

Beauty without brain, have you heard of the word lookalike.?

Even phyno has a lookalike that can pretend to be phyno.
so it took two months of Buhari's disappearance, to find his lookalike and taught him how to mimick the so called Buhari. Do you know that you can't mimick your brother, that you have stay almost all your lifetime with so perfectly? The difference must be there o. Yes Buhari may look suspicious because he doesn't not grant interview or allow people to get so close to him but there is no way jubril can mimick his voice, appearance, sense of humor so perfectly in just two months of going to London.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Katier00(f): 4:15am On Nov 30, 2018
Biingoo:
You already lack wisdom
Solomon I don hear
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by chukwunedum150(m): 4:22am On Nov 30, 2018
naijjaman:
I agree. The leader of over 200 million people shouldn't be silent on everything.

If there's no truth to this rumour, address it and move on.

It looks like all the old man's advisers are clowns undecided
even if he address it, the idiots wouldnt believe, so why should he waste his time. Dis is just part of PDP campaign

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by CoolAmbience(m): 4:31am On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes!

The world is about to witness a GREAT AREWA WONDER!

The BUHARI nor dey TALK? cheesy

Cloned indeed....madness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by contigiency(m): 4:46am On Nov 30, 2018
Nwodosis:
Atiku is now an IPOBain, where are the idiotic pigs of Buhari?
Why can't Buhari address the Nation and put an end to all these? Is addressing the Nation as difficult as getting an attestation letter from WAEC?

Buhari addressed the nation on October first celebration. He also has been talking and attending to national issues since the wicked souls came up with that ridiculous story.

But If what you mean is for him to come and start saying that he is the real buhari and was never cloned, that will be unecessary. It would mean giving credense to their malicious and stupid story. they don't deserve such attention from mr President.

An expert has come up with analysis stating why what they are saying is not possible, but they said no, and continued with it. So the best advice is that they should go and die with their hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by contigiency(m): 4:53am On Nov 30, 2018
Katier00:
so it took two months of Buhari's disappearance, to find his lookalike and taught him how to mimick the so called Buhari. Do you know that you can't mimick your brother, that you have stay almost all your lifetime with so perfectly? The difference must be there o. Yes Buhari may look suspicious because he doesn't not grant interview or allow people to get so close to him but there is no way jubril can mimick his voice, appearance, sense of humor so perfectly in just two months of going to London.

Why are you wasting your time explaining what they already know to them? You know when you wrestle with a pig, you get dirty while the pig gets happy.

They think such ridiculous story is enough to help them with their campaign, not knowing that he makes them look very stupid before people who are reasonable.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Barney11: 5:03am On Nov 30, 2018
WARNING!!!!!BMC have all received their salaries!!Don't ever argue with them!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by MXrap: 5:05am On Nov 30, 2018
Osetigoo cheesy

Kanu could be right. We need a DNA test to conducted by US, UK and Germany

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Awaja(m): 5:22am On Nov 30, 2018
If atiku that have been with them can echo this suspicion too,then Nigerians have enough reason to worry .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by Oblang(m): 5:24am On Nov 30, 2018
Warship:

Educated illiterate

Phyno has a lookalike from a different part of Igboland.

Lookalike is different from lookalike...
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by tinsel: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2018
This is so sad coming from a presidential candidate of a major political party.
Re: Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not by edwinbelo7: 5:38am On Nov 30, 2018
Clone ke? Where you see that one? Many Nigerians are so gullible en

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.