Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo (8624 Views)

Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Afam4eva(m): 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2010
~Bluetooth:

how many yoruba were in enugu when festus was appointed ? Also, when did population become a criteria for appoinment ?

MUMU, what other criteria ishould be used. So you want them to come and call your lazy azz in lagos. STUPOR
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by OAM4J: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
50% of Lagos is Igbo? grin grin grin

I laugh in Lokoja grin

No problem, how about you people testing this figure at the polls? Will like to see how many Igbo LG chairmen Lagos will produce

or if you are sure you are more than 50%, how about gunning for the Governor seat, afterall democracy is a game of number.

I remember 2003 election, i was in Lagos, and some Igbo came up for counselor-ship and chairmanship election around Okota and Isolo area

They claimed there are more Igbo people in okota than Yoruba people, so they rallied round themselves, but they lost woefully.

2 Likes

Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2010
^^^^^^^
They lost in an election or in a [b]s[/b]election? Has there ever been an election in Nigeria?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by OAM4J: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2010
^^^
In Lagos, there was an election in 2003. PDP was keen on winning Lagos by rigging, but AD had to watch and monitor every ballot from the polling boots to the collating centres. That was why PDP couldnt take over Lagos like they did other western states.

1 Like

Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by tpiah: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2010
as i pointed out to chyz, if you socialize only with people from your own tribe or area, of course in your opinion it will seem like they're the majority.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2010
tpiah:

as i pointed out to chyz, if you socialize only with people from your own tribe or area, of course in your opinion it will seem like they're the majority.

. . . . and on this note we now conclude this meeting!!!
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by tpiah: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2010
lol

osisi will soon land here as soon as she's sure bbkbabe is male. . . . . . . .

all males are trademarked and copyrighted by her, and she doesnt share.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by ikeyman00(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@

some yerubos just need to chill

why so much bitterness

by the way na only lagos; what about other yerobos state

all of una na lagosans;una no dy shame self
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by tpiah: 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2010
^^i will soon start calling igbos the way you're calling yorubas here.

you think you're smart abi?

if you have problems with other yoruba states, ask your brother who started the thread, why he didnt mention other yoruba states.

oponu jatijati.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2010
OAM4J:

^^^
In Lagos, there was an election in 2003. PDP was keen on winning Lagos by rigging, but AD had to watch and monitor every ballot from the polling boots to the collating centres. That was why PDP couldnt take over Lagos like they did other western states.

Story, story. Tinubu was a master rigger. Stop deluding yourself.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by gerald28: 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
MaziUche0: I have to give it up this man, Fashola knowns how build widespread support. My very own dream ticket would be Fashola as President and Amaechi as his VP. smiley

Why amechi? do you think he is the best man?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by lawani: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
sjeezy8:

stop lying the only yoruba guy in igboland is the one who has that wack azz taxi business.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by lawani: 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2018
MaziUche0:
sjeezy8,

Herbert Macaulay was not a Yoruba. He was of Sierra Leone Creole descent. Do not peddle such lies. He was just raised in Lagos. It is like calling an Igbo raised in Lagos a Yoruba.

Like I said, I don't understand why people like Lagos so much. Calabar is a much more descent place.
I read somewhere that Herbert macaulay's dad was an ogbomosho man while he is also a grandson of bishop crowther

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The PDP Don't Need The South West In 2019 / See Fashola's House In Ikoyi That Lagos State Built For Him As Former Governor / Ajimobi Urges Nigerians To Accept Inec’s Reasons For Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.