Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo (8626 Views)

Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

For your information Lagos was HOTT before Nigeria became One country. and Lagos was Lagos before igbo or niger deltans even knew about lagos bro.

Ok Lagos was "hot." But if it wasn't for Eastern "swag," that city would be nothing.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

A yoruba was special adviser to Enugu gov
An Edo is currently a special adviser to Imo govt
A Yoruba was special adviser to Kalu
An hausa was the first MAYOR (Local govt chairman) in Enugu
As of today, an Igbo man and a Yoruba man hold political officers in Kano

Fasola is not doing anything new
i wish i could give you a knock from here for not answering my question.
The link you supplied said special assistant and you are here saying special adviser and i asked you that what the hell is so special for appointing somebody as as special assistant ?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^^^
Monkey. Festus Adedayo became special adviser after his special assistant job. I have also posted that link. I know it is difficult to swallow.

http://www.afdevinfo.com/htmlreports/org/org_16737.html
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by chyz(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

For your information Lagos was HOTT before Nigeria became One country. and Lagos was Lagos before igbo or niger deltans even knew about lagos bro.

Igbos and Niger Deltans were in lagos before Nigeria was one so whats your point? Also im still waiting for your evidence.dont run away from something you brought up.Be a man.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

^^^^
Monkey. Festus Adedayo became special adviser after his special assistant job. I have also posted that link. I know it is difficult to swallow.

http://www.afdevinfo.com/htmlreports/org/org_16737.html
so i should start jubilating because a yorubaman was made special adviser on MEDIA to a governor while an ibo man has been commissioner for budget since Tinubu days till now.btw,is there any yoruba still occupying such as at date ?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

Exactly!!! It's a beach city and has natural water mazes!!! It's naturally exotic at least it was. Lagos is an historic commercial hub before Brits came in.

MaziUche0:

My friend, you think the people of Calabar are not hospitable? Have you met their women?  grin What more hospitable can you get? lol

Lagos would have been a backwater village, if the British did not take an interest to that city. That being said, people still flock to Lagos in search of jobs so who can blame them? Port Harcourt has seen an increase in its population and it will one day rival Lagos with LESS slums. My hometown, the Garden City will shine brightly under the leadership of Amaechi. BTW, I know many Ikwerres they have married into my family, and I speak their dialect. They are basically Igbos, but that is another discussion.

hAHAHAHAHHHAHAH NAUGHTY MAN (in patois)!! I'm not saying Calabar people are not hospitable, I'm just saying being hospitable is not the only reason people will flock to a place, Dubai isn't hospitable; it's just exotic yet people want to go there. Lagos is a Yoruba land's gift to Nigeria! Port Harcourt will be an Ikwerre/Igbo's gift to Nigeria, Enugu will be Igbo's gift to Nigeria. Hausa man where yours? ahahahah, Abuja is not Hausa from what I learn from the people I interacted with while there and they said they were the natives. I always thought Abuja is an Hausa land.

Yorubas are hospitable. It doesn't mean your people are hostile. Nigerians are hospitable. The amount of homeless people in Nigeria is so low that people barely give homelessness attention. Even though some leave in slums, they will still share it with a friend if he is about to be homeless. Here, it's a capitalist's paradiso.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2010
chyz:

Igbos and Niger Deltans were in lagos before Nigeria was one so whats your point? Also im still waiting for your evidence.dont run away from something you brought up.Be a man.

Thanks you and then Lagos wasn't the capital and it was a Yoruba land!!! Yoruba's hospitality baby!!. Before Nigeria became one, was Lagos all through that time? It wasn't because Lagos was the capital that made people move to Lagos, it's because it is economically encouraging. Or are you trying to say Igbos have been in Lagos before colonial arrivals? And live under their own law? established their own settlement? Not under the command of the Oba? I will say NO. So you get the drill homey
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

http://www.afdevinfo.com/htmlreports/peo/peo_2449.html

hey thats enough stop making a mockery of yoruba people- WE KNOW IGBO PEOPLE DONT LIKE ANY NON IGBOS IN IGBOLAND!

MaziUche0:

Ok Lagos was "hot." But if it wasn't for Eastern "swag," that city would be nothing.

chyz:

lol lets see before easterners came to lagos- if the east has so much swag why did they change the capital from east to Lagos- even the colonialist know Lagos is a hot spot. The brazilians cubans american slave carribeans who were of yoruba extraction knew it. Thats what LAGOS IS BUILT ON. not any east anything no offense, there wasnt any known eastern people in LAGOS before the colonialist came.

The first easertn person people knew about in LAGOS was Zik and thats because of Herbert macauley- a yoruba. Lagos was always hott.

Lagos pioneers
Herbert macauley
[img]http://www.moneypedia.de/images/thumb/5/5a/Bio_herbert_macaulay.jpg/200px-Bio_herbert_macaulay.jpg[/img]

Joao (Juan) Baptist da Costa
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

so i should start jubilating because a yorubaman was made special adviser on MEDIA to a governor while an ibo man has been commissioner for budget since Tinubu days till now.btw,is there any yoruba still occupying such as at date ?

Whether you jubilate or not makes no meaning. I was trying to let you know that others have done it before Fasola, even when there is no political need for it. Tell me the gain for a Yoruba to be an advsiser in Enugu or Abia govt? The gain for Lagos is the Igbo population and the electoral value, which any gov will ignore at their own peril. If Fasola ignores the huge Igbo population, then they can move to PDP/ANPP, help to get a gov elected and get what they deserve. Simple arithmetic.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8,

Herbert Macaulay was not a Yoruba. He was of Sierra Leone Creole descent. Do not peddle such lies. He was just raised in Lagos. It is like calling an Igbo raised in Lagos a Yoruba.

Like I said, I don't understand why people like Lagos so much. Calabar is a much more descent place.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

Whether you jubilate or not makes no meaning. I was trying to let you know that others have done it before Fasola, even when there is no political need for it. Tell me the gain for a Yoruba to be an advsiser in Enugu or Abia govt? The gain for Lagos is the Igbo population and the electoral value, which any gov will ignore at their own peril. If Fasola ignores the huge Igbo population, then they can move to PDP/ANPP, help to get a gov elected and get what they deserve. Simple arithmetic.

I beg to differ!!! Igbos are a part of Lagos now, they might choose to abandon Lagos later but this time we are in, Igbos are part of Lagos and not a political tool. They can live and build Lagos with the Yorubas as Lagosians all together not Igbos being a political tool. If all the Yorubas in Lagos vote for a particular person in Lagos, that person is the winner. Whether Igbos vote for the person or not doesn't count. On that note I believe Fashola is only recognizing all Lagosians no matter their tribe.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by chyz(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

hey thats enough stop making a mockery of yoruba people- WE KNOW IGBO PEOPLE DONT LIKE ANY NON IGBOS IN IGBOLAND!

lol lets see before easterners came to lagos- if the east has so much swag why did they change the capital from east to Lagos- even the colonialist know Lagos is a hot spot. The brazilians cubans american slave carribeans who were of yoruba extraction knew it. Thats what LAGOS IS BUILT ON. not any east anything no offense, there wasnt any known eastern people in LAGOS before the colonialist came.

The first easertn person people knew about in LAGOS was Zik and thats because of Herbert macauley- a yoruba. Lagos was always hott.

Lagos pioneers
Herbert macauley
[img]http://www.moneypedia.de/images/thumb/5/5a/Bio_herbert_macaulay.jpg/200px-Bio_herbert_macaulay.jpg[/img]

Joao (Juan) Baptist da Costa

Read your history about the reason they switched it to lagos. Also learn your history. Lagos is where the British kept yoruba slaves, yep slaves in your own land by the british. you wonder why yall have english last names like williams,etc. and the british had a headquarter there. Wheres the proof that Zik was the first easterner people in lagos knew?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by tpiah: 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
IGNORANCE:

Herbert Macaulay was not a Yoruba. He was of Sierra Leone Creole descent. Do not peddle such lies. He was just raised in Lagos. It is like calling an Igbo raised in Lagos a Yoruba

FACT:

Macaulay was born in Lagos on November 14, 1864 to Sierra Leone Creole parents. He was the grandson of bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther and the son of the founder of the first secondary school in Nigeria

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Macaulay

Bishop Samuel Ajayi Crowther (c. 1809 – 31 December 1891) was a linguist and the first African Anglican bishop in Nigeria. Born in Osogun(in today's Iseyin Local Government, Oyo State, Nigeria).

Ajayi was 12 years old when he was captured, along with his mother and toddler brother and other family members, along with his entire village, by Muslim Fulani slave raiders in 1821 and sold to Portuguese slave traders. Before leaving port, his ship was boarded by a Royal Navy ship under the command of Captain Henry Leeke, and Crowther was taken to Freetown, Sierra Leone and released.

Crowther was recalled to England, where he was trained as a minister and ordained by the bishop of London. He returned to Africa in 1843 and with Henry Townsend, opened a mission in Abeokuta, in today's Ogun State, Nigeria.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Ajayi_Crowther
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

another blunder from you. . .Tinu set the pace since 1999 by appointing an ibo as commissioner while chimaroke appointed a yoruba as special adviser on media in 2006.do the math by yourself
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2010
9jaganja:

I beg to differ!!! Igbos are a part of Lagos now, they might choose to abandon Lagos later but this time we are in, Igbos are part of Lagos and not a political tool. They can live and build Lagos with the Yorubas as Lagosians all together not Igbos being a political tool. If all the Yorubas in Lagos vote for a particular person in Lagos, that person is the winner. Whether Igbos vote for the person or not doesn't count. On that note I believe Fashola is only recognizing all Lagosians no matter their tribe.

It is impossible for yoruba vote alone to make a gov in Lagos, unless Igbos decide not to vote at all. Moreover Yoruba cannot all vote for one party in Lagos  because of political differences whereas Igbos in Lagos can do so because they have nothing to lose
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

another blunder from you. . .Tinu set the pace since 1999 by appointing an ibo as commissioner while chimaroke appointed a yoruba as special adviser on media in 2006.do the math by yourself

Is this topic about Tinubu or Fasola? Are you ok? Liar! Tinubu did not appoint Ben Akabueze in 1999. It was done much later in 2007. Festus was already there as a special assistant in Enugu even before 2006 when he became an adviser.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2010
MaziUche0:

sjeezy8,

Herbert Macaulay was not a Yoruba. He was of Sierra Leone Creole descent. Do not peddle such lies. He was just raised in Lagos. It is like calling an Igbo raised in Lagos a Yoruba.

Like I said, I don't understand why people like Lagos so much. Calabar is a much more descent place.

wow I cant believe you said such a thing.

Herbert macauley is a yoruba- SARO which is a yoruba of slave extraction from sierre leone buddy. and his grandfather is Samuel Crowther a yoruba.

Sayin herbert macauley is not a yoruba is like sayin soyinka fela bode george arent yoruba and there are yorubas in sierre leone bros.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
MaziUche0:

sjeezy8,

Hhahahahah blood, Herbert Macaulay was a descendant of return slaves. The slaves that fought as Loyalists in the American revolutionary war most escaped to Nova Scotia in Canada. It was Thomas Peters (A Yoruba son and father of Sierra Leone) That made the British fufill their promise of giving the slaves Land and freedom plus they were facing racism in Nova Scotia extremely. So the Brits organized an expendition to move them all back to Africa under the negotiation Thomas Peters secured. Herbert Maculay was a descendant of those people most of whom still know where in Africa they came from. Bishop Crowther was one I think (correct me if I'm wrong).
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

Is this topic about Tinubu or Fasola? Are you ok? Liar! Tinubu did not appoint Ben Akabueze in 1999. It was done much later.
NO !!! Just telling you that the trend has been set by tinubu,so chimaroke appointing yoruba afterward is no big deal. .dig it ?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

NO !!! Just telling you that the trend has been set by tinubu,so chimaroke appointing yoruba afterward is no big deal. .dig it ?

Liar! Tinubu did not appoint Ben Akabueze in 1999. It was done much later in 2007. Festus was already there as a special assistant in Enugu even before 2006 when he became an adviser.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
chyz:

Read your history about the reason they switched it to lagos. Also learn your history. Lagos is where the British kept yoruba slaves, yep slaves in your own land by the british. you wonder why yall have english last names like williams,etc. and the british had a headquarter there. Wheres the proof that Zik was the first easterner people in lagos knew?

dear chyz please do your homework- the british didnt own any slaves in LAGOS. Lagos was a porutguese town the british had nothing in Lagos. When slavery ended the people who came to Lagos were repatriated yoruba free slaves. Who dominated trade in LAGOS.

The british saw how the repats in Lagos were working, how intelligent they were and saw it as a domain into the colonising of un westernized yoruba folks.  LAGOS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HOT SPOT bro.  

Even the british/portguese knew dat.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2010
Bluetooth is a liar par excellence

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=68102

Tinubu Appoints Igbo as Commissioner

Lagos Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has appointed former Managing Director of NAL Bank Plc, Mr Ben Akabueze, as the new commissioner of Budget and Economic Planning. He hails from Anambra State.Akabueze succeeds Dr Adebayo Adewusi, who resigned to pursue his interests in politics.A First Class Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting of the University of Lagos, will co,

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/onabule/2007/today-20-july-2007.htm
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2010
tpiah:

IGNORANCE:

FACT:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Macaulay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Ajayi_Crowther

Ezeuche me thinks u just got served a hot one. . . . . . .
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

It is impossible for yoruba vote alone to make a gov in Lagos, unless Igbos decide not to vote at all. Moreover Yoruba cannot all vote for one party in Lagos  because of political differences whereas Igbos in Lagos can do so because they have nothing to lose

Again I beg to differ. In Lagos, we strongly stand behind one person that we trust!! Obanikoro according to my mom was suppose to be where Fashola is today but he jumped ship I think. But back to what I figured on my own. Yorubas voted AC massively just like they did AD. If all Igbos vote for one person and majority of Yorubas in Lagos vote for another, the one Yorubas voted for is the winner blood. Besides I don't think majority of Igbos voted Fashola. When people heard what Obanikoro did, they were waiting for who Tinubu will come up with. How many people knew Fashola then? Dude, if 70% of Yorubas vote someone in Lagos, it don't matter who the rest vote anymore. Don't make it look like Yorubas are using Igbos as political tool in Lagos, we are making them a part of Lagos!!!
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2010
I stand corrected. Never said I knew the history of Western Nigeria well, because I could care less.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2010
The British always said it was easy to pacify Yorubaland though. They weren't as "unruly" and "savage" as us Igbo folks. It is rare to find an Igbo man with a slave name though unless he has some coastal ancestors.

That speaks volumes for a people. When the British had to go from village to village to "pacify" the Igbo. All the British needed to do with the crumbling Oyo Empire was cut off the head.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by chyz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

dear chyz please do your homework- the british didnt own any slaves in LAGOS. Lagos was a porutguese town the british had nothing in Lagos. When slavery ended the people who came to Lagos were repatriated yoruba free slaves. Who dominated trade in LAGOS.

The british saw how the repats in Lagos were working, how intelligent they were and saw it as a domain into the colonising of un westernized yoruba folks.  LAGOS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A HOT SPOT bro.  

Even the british/portguese knew dat.

Like i said learn your history. yes the portuguese was the first but didnt remain. and yes lagos is a portuguese name as well
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
ok look I dont wanna argue about dis and dat- Fact remains the same Lagos was hottttt since before's before.

its just a hot spot- no biggie
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
9jaganja:

Again I beg to differ. In Lagos, we strongly stand behind one person that we trust!! Obanikoro according to my mom was suppose to be where Fashola is today but he jumped ship I think. But back to what I figured on my own. Yorubas voted AC massively just like they did AD. If all Igbos vote for one person and majority of Yorubas in Lagos vote for another, the one Yorubas voted for is the winner blood. Besides I don't think majority of Igbos voted Fashola. When people heard what Obanikoro did, they were waiting for who Tinubu will come up with. How many people knew Fashola then? Dude, if 70% of Yorubas vote someone in Lagos, it don't matter who the rest vote anymore. Don't make it look like Yorubas are using Igbos as political tool in Lagos, we are making them a part of Lagos!!!

Igbos voted massively for Fasola because Tinubu appointed Ben Akabueze commissioner few months into the election of Fasola in 2007. That was a timely political move by Tinubu. Do you know Joe Igbokwe?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

ok look I dont wanna argue about dis and dat- Fact remains the same Lagos was hottttt since before's before.

its just a hot spot- no biggie

More like one overgrown slum, with a few decorations to make it more presentable.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

Bluetooth is a liar par excellence

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=68102

Tinubu Appoints Igbo as Commissioner

Lagos Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has appointed former Managing Director of NAL Bank Plc, Mr Ben Akabueze, as the new commissioner of Budget and Economic Planning. He hails from Anambra State.Akabueze succeeds Dr Adebayo Adewusi, who resigned to pursue his interests in politics.A First Class Honours Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting of the University of Lagos, will co,

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/columnists/onabule/2007/today-20-july-2007.htm
i asked you before that if you think appointing someone as a houseboy is what you called appointment,then i dont subscribe to such.what is in special assistant ? That is the question i asked even though chimaroke appointed him before tinubu appointed ibo as a commissoner.really appointment is what i'm talking about not errand boy job.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^^^^^^
Incorrigible liar. Special adviser is no mean position and it came in Enugu one year before tinubu. Why are you lying about Tinubu's appointment of Akabueze to be 1999? You think you are talking to an ignorant person?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu - The Economist / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock / Stop Quarrelling In Public — NEF To Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.