Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo (8627 Views)

Anxiety As Buhari Swears In Cabinet Wednesday / Jonathan To Drop Maku, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle / Jonathan To Drop Orubebe, 3 Others In Cabinet Reshuffle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Katsumoto: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2010
ezeagu:

Yeah, but you talked about the two cultures joining. You don't have to be joined together to respect each other, plus it's a bit pretentious (not you). Just 'tolerate' each other and don't do anything/say anything to others that you would not like to receive. No one is going on a cultural suicide mission any time soon unless some dictator comes and rearranges people's homes. Nigeria will come an go, Nigerians come and go, Yoruba and Igbo will still be Yoruba and Igbo forever and have been for more than 2000 years.

Oh I get you now. I wasn't talking about merging cultures; I was just talking about more cooperation socially, economically, politically, etc and less distrust.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by bkbabe97y(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
afam4eva:

It will be very difficult for Igbos and Yorubas to form an alliance. The two groups don't trust each other.

Nah, nah, nah! That aint the problem! The problem is NOBODY TRUSTS THE IBOS!
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Are the Igbo Governors and other Igbo law makers going to take a cue? i.e include a higher members of other tribes in their cabinet shuffling? undecided undecided undecided

Yorubas have been in top state positions in Abia and Enugu, and an Edo in Imo. There are a number of threads here on nairaland you can learn of that FACT. Moreover, if yoruba pop in Igbo states is comparable to Igbo pop in Lagos, then they can ask for EVEN more positions
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
ikeyman00:

9janganja[b]
nonesenseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!![/b]

pure yerubo trait

And you post just didn't make sense!!!

Yeah Yoruba hospitality if that messes up your dream of tagging Yorubas as tribalist then die or go to Ikeja and start telling Igbos to leave Lagos and see how they will stone you sharia style. If you won't let people say what they want without being all hypocritical and hypercritical, then there is no need to come to places where people say what they want anways. How did what I posted affect you or your people? Was that an insult on anyone? You keep hanging out with same nut jobs who thinks Yorubas are tribalists and you expect to know who Yorubas truly are? Group mentality sucked you in!!!

Youruba hospitality, that's why you don't hear us killing strangers and visitors in our land!! We love you even if you can't reciprocate. Let your hatred consume you or should I say insecurity?!!!! As if the thread alone doesn't describe Yoruba Hospitality you keep coming with same rusty sword that you stab yourself with. Anyone who doesn't agree with you for once become your enemy what an insecured punk!!!!

Nchara:

Yorubas have been in top state positions in Abia and Enugu, and an Edo in Imo. There are a number of threads here on nairaland you can learn of that FACT. Moreover, if yoruba pop in Igbo states is comparable to Igbo pop in Lagos, then they can ask for EVEN more positions

Scream Igbo hospitality to that brother!! But kindly let us know their names and position held. Peace!!
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

source please !!
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by spikedcylinder: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2010
afam4eva:

Stop thinking through your anus. Igbos form an overwhelming majority in the east unlike Lagos. Though it won't be a bad idea to have other tribes in their cabinet as long as it's relative to population of the minorities.

You are a slowpoke. Asking a question is thinking through your anus? Was that a statment of fact or in your idiotic phase, your were blind to the question mark? Animal.

Nchara:

All of a sudden, other tribes = Yorubas.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^^^^^^^
Yoruba was chief press secretary and later special adviser to Nnamani in Enugu state
Yoruba was special assistant to Orji Kalu.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

source please !!

Look for it here. It was here on NL.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
I sense another tribal battle on the horizon in this thread. Can't you people debate without belittling another tribe?  angry
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

^^^^^^^^
Yoruba was chief press secretary and later special adviser to Nnamani in Enugu state
Yoruba was special assistant to Orji Kalu.

stop lying the only yoruba guy in igboland is the one who has that wack azz taxi business.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by chyz(m): 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
You are arguing about something that is unnecessary. Lagos/lagos state is a ethnically diverse place such as Port Harcourt/rivers state. If the Hospitality is the case and Igbos dont give cabinet positions to Yoruba then apart from lagos are oyo,osun, ogun, ekiti,ondo giving igbos more cabinet positions than imo,enugu,anambra, abia, and ebonyi are giving yorubas positions. if so, then show the proof or hold your peace!
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

Look for it here. It was here on NL.
if you can't provide it,then forget.why should i be begging you to provide a source to a lie ?
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2010
chyz:

You are arguing about something that is unnecessary. Lagos/lagos state is a ethnically diverse place such as Port Harcourt/rivers state. If the Hospitality is the case and Igbos dont give cabinet positions to Yoruba then apart from lagos are oyo,osun, ogun, ekiti,ondo giving igbos more cabinet positions than imo,enugu,anambra, abia, and ebonyi are giving yorubas positions. if so, then show the proof or hold your peace!

Gbam!

People say it is the hospitality of the Yorubas, but the main reason why Lagos is so diverse is, because it was once our capital. No other group would have went to Lagos if it wasn't our capital once upon a time. Frankly, I could care less about Lagos. And I have never lived in Lagos, nor do I want to. I prefer my hometown of Port Harcourt to any other city in Nigeria except Abuja.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2010
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2010
MaziUche0:

Each day, I am starting to see a united Southern Nigeria as more feasible than anything else. As much as people do not want to admit it, the Yoruba need the Igbo and the Igbo need the Yorubas. Many people form each respective group may hate the other, but the fact in the matter is that we need each other.

I see a day when the Igbo and the Yoruba will form one single group just like the Hausa-Fulani. It will be like the Igbo-Yoruba.

you're on drugs.

Katsumoto:

Why do you debate in this manner? What has changing into muslims and marrying hausas got to do with this? Are all Yorubas muslims? Or are most yorubas married to hausa?

Why can't each group respect the differences it has with the other groups? Must they change into what you are before you accept them?
thank you.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2010
chyz:

dear chyz I know youre an as.shole and dont know wtf youre talking about but here

sjeezy8:

Tuesday, March 16, 2010  

[size=14pt]Hausa/Fulani, Igbo traders, others meet with Daniel [/size]

Ademola Oni, Abeokuta

Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel

Daniel, who said this in Abeokuta on Monday, declared that there was no basis for such a negative development as being speculated and added that the state remained "a great promoter of inter-ethnic unity."

The governor spoke while receiving leaders and members of the various ethnic groups resident in the state, who paid him a solidarity visit at the Government House.

Speculations were rife over the weekend that some armed Hausa/Fulani had gathered in Ibafo and set to attack some locations in the state and Lagos, a claim the state police command had faulted, saying the people sighted in Ibafo were traders recently displaced in Mile 12, Lagos.

He said, "The Fulani will not make trouble because we are one and members of the same family and they are part and parcel of the peaceful co-existence and developments in the state.

"In Ogun, we have various tribes and ethnic groups living peacefully with one another as well as with the indigenes and there is no problem and we shall continue to foster inter-ethnic unity."

The governor, who reacted to the complaints of some of the groups about multiple levies being paid by their traders in the state, directed local government councils in the state to stop the collection of such reported illegal levies.

Daniel acknowledged that the disagreement between the traders and the local government officials had led to the acute scarcity of pepper and vegetables in the South-West last week.

The Secretary of the Hausa Community in the state, Alhaji Iunwa Garba,urged the governor help the group in the construction of itssecretariat, while praising the state government in ensuring peacefulcoexistence among different ethnic nationalities in the state.

Some of the ethnic nationalities in attendance included Hausa,Fulani,Igbo, Ishan, Isoko, Igede among others.

The governor described the visit as very symbolic in the quest for national unity and progress.

Daniel said, "This is a time of all manner of national challenges but we must not lose faith or hope. Nigeria, since creation, has challenges but all these challenges are temporal. We are resilient people and right here in Ogun, if we can create unity in diversity, there is no way it cannot happen in other locations as there is no second class citizen in our state. I hope the unity we are celebrating in this hall today will become nationwide."

He noted that the state government would two slots out of six had been conceded to non indigenes in the training of a group of professionals in China who would enjoy government's scholarship.

[size=13pt]"In Ogun, we are one united family. In my cabinet, I have the Igbo and Hausa people working with me and I will encourage our local government chairmen to bring in non-indigenes into their cabinet to consolidate on this unity", said the governor, who called for a minute silence in memory of those who lost their lives in the recent crisis in Jos.[/size]

more coming bro

1 Like

Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2010
An Edo is currently a special adviser to Imo govt
A Yoruba was special adviser to Kalu
An hausa was the first MAYOR (Local govt chairman) in Enugu
As of today, an Igbo man and a Yoruba man hold political officers in Kano

Fasola is not doing anything new
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Nchara
Their names,

MaziUche0:

Gbam!

People say it is the hospitality of the Yorubas, but the main reason why Lagos is so diverse is, because it was once our capital. No other group would have went to Lagos if it wasn't our capital once upon a time. Frankly, I could care less about Lagos. And I have never lived in Lagos, nor do I want to. I prefer my hometown of Port Harcourt to any other city in Nigeria except Abuja.

No, the major reason people moved to Lagos was because of sea port and many Igbos import stuffs and lagos also have a huge market for most of their imported products so it was ideal for them to move to Lagos. Before that, Lagos was a commercial hub in Yoruba land pre colonial era. So Lagos' history gave it more advantage. Why would you say that? Lagos is no longer the capital and people are still moving there. When Calabar was the Capital did people move there the way they did Lagos? Now Calabar was a capital too are people moving there the way they are moving to Lagos? NO!!

Yourba hospitality!!

Hey!!! Ikwerre hospitality toooo!!!! I've been to port harcourt. I stayed in Woji!!! Ikwerre Mika hahah hope I got that right
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

Festus Adedayo, top ranked official in the govt of former governor of Enugu state

http://www.ebeano.org/articles/governors_legacies.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/200505310205.html
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-137152571/oduduwa-son-enugu-govt.html
what is top rank in special assistant.do you even know what you are talking about ? Special assistant my foot !!!
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2010
In the East, the first Lord Mayor of Enugu, the capital of defunct Eastern Region, was Malam Umaru Altine, who hailed from Sokoto. He and his other kinsmen settled in Enugu in the 1940s. They joined the Zikist Movement and the NCNC, the predominant political party in Eastern Nigeria and identified with other young men in all that they did towards the end of colonial rule. Altine was one of those jailed, along with Mbazulike Amechi, after the coal mine shootings, when they led civil disobedience campaigns.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201003110135.html
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by chyz(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2010
Nchara:

Festus Adedayo, top ranked official in the govt of former governor of Enugu state

http://www.ebeano.org/articles/governors_legacies.html
http://allafrica.com/stories/200505310205.html
http://www.accessmylibrary.com/article-1G1-137152571/oduduwa-son-enugu-govt.html

Good job! Your evidence actually has names and are not going off of hearsay
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MetalGong3: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Nah, nah, nah! That aint the problem! The problem is NOBODY TRUSTS THE IBOS!

bk.babe97y:

Dude, no need explaining nothing to these monkeys! Believe or not, in real life, most of my boys are Ibos. . . and they just laugh when they read my comments. Some of them come on here and talk shiyyt to me too! Sometimes they type shiyyt on here on my behalf!lol. They'll tell u in a jiffy: MOST OF THESE IBO DUDES ON HERE ARE THE LOWER-CLASS ONES. . . . OMATAS!!! Thats what my boy says they r! Low life thugs! These dudes are plain weird, man! Blame everyone else for they problems! Always crying! If u go contrary to they views: u hate Ibos! Last nite, apart from me and my homegal, the rest was Nigerians; 4 Ibos, 1 Yoruba and this one dude named Temmy (dont know wut tribe he's from). We all cool. . . chilling, talking shiyyt, blazing, drinking, arguing about any and everything, discussing business, relationships, school, family, problems ect! They talk Nigerian politics; u dont see nobody haboring any sentiments! Usually, the cliques are always like this: [b]3 Ibos 1 Yoruba (always together---tight as hell) , 3 Yorubas 1 Ibo (always together- - - -tight as hell), 2 Ibos 2 Yorubas (always together- - - - tight as hell) [/b]ect

I

Really? No body trusts the Igbos but you and your LovePeddler mama likes  to hang out with Igbo boys. . . Beast!! sad . . .  What about leaving  Igbo boys alone and stick to your fellow Latino crack heads.

No! No! NO! . . . The bigger problem now is that you are a Latino bastar.d born of a prost.itute.

FYI, . . From now till your next world, you can never have the opportunity to be a child of OMATA parents. . . . Fu$cking scum load.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2010
One Nigeria- Edo man In Imo Govt
« on: March 06, 2009, 04:23 PM »

http://www.independentngonline.com/news/ndig/article04
'How Ohakim Intends To Tackle Housing Needs In Imo'
By Uche Nwosu Reporter, Owerri
As Imo State citizens within and outside criticise Governor Ikedi Ohakim that he has not done enough to give the people shelter and accommodation except demolition of their houses and structures, a non-indigene of the state and surveyor by training, Chief Tito Asekhame, has said the Governor had done well so far, considering what his administration has been able to put on ground in the past two years.

The Edo State-born politician, who is also an attorney of law, is based in Owerri, Imo State capital. In fact, he is Special Adviser to the Governor on Housing and Urban Development, a portfolio he got after his experience in the housing sector was x-rayed and accepted by the administration. Though, Ohakim has been criticised by many for failing to build houses since assumption of office in May 2007, Asekhame believes the government would soon begin a housing project that would accommodate both public servants and counterparts in the private sector.

According to him, the Bureau of Housing and Urban Development on the express approval of the Governor made a call for expression of interest from reputable developers and consultants to come into public private partnership (PPP) with the state in the development of quality and affordable houses for citizens of Imo State.

The call, he said, was borne out of three prime factors. The first is, "The need to shelter the Imo populace." His words, "While everyone understands the fact that housing is the bane of any growing urban settlement, understanding the housing needs and the means of satisfying the people takes even a greater amount of money, and only very few organisations globally can achieve any meaningful result single-handedly. It has been estimated that about N200 billion would be required, at least, to meet the needs of the state in terms of affordability and spread, but may not even necessarily guarantee a total housing cover."

He and quickly added that the government had decided to pool resources of these companies and organisations that can source fund and bring them to Imo state to invest.

The second factor, he calls "stimulus for wealth creation". According to him, this is often underplayed in the analysis of PPP option in most Nigerian projects. If X amount of money is to be invested in the housing development by the various companies then, at least, 60 per cent of this amount would be spent in Imo. "The beauty of the whole system is that rather than the projected fund of say, N10 billion, required to build houses, wealth running into over N50 billion is created," he said. Analysis is that if N10 billion is spent within Imo State to actually put the buildings in place, ancillary business is created to carter for the houses that have to come in.

The third factor, he calls, "real estate market development". Giving reasons for this, Asekhame averred that considering the recent downward plunge in globally economy, the only market not hard-hit as of now is the real estate market. He argued that even if there had been or will be stagnation in sales, under normal circumstances, houses once put on the ground represent assets that have no downward slope in their curves. They appreciate by the second in value despite the height of financial austerity measures in the economy.

Defending the seemingly state government's inaction on housing and development of properties, the Governor's aide maintained that any government that offers this opportunity to its citizens is definitely on the right track. Thus, the creation of opportunity to invest fund, for instance, in the economy through real estate creates as much as five times that amount in the economy in mid term and perhaps more in the long run. No better way, he insisted, to put wealth in the hands of the citizens of any state than this.

"The legacy alone is something better imagined. The World Bank housing estate in new Owerri was allocated at N300 with present value of about N300,000 on the cost of acquiring a plot," he disclosed, adding that the government has a housing development programme that is five to 10,000 units of low, mid and high end houses, which, according to him, would be sold to individuals in the state, adding that the administration's successful drive in this area would lead the state to rejoin the National Housing Fund and create a veritable avenue for mortgage fund for low income earners.

On whether there is any estate being planned for the state, Asekhame disclosed that Ohakim's administration has launched a drive to create five mega estates, spanning all the senatorial zones of the state. He contended that it may seem like a tall dream, but the response "we've got so far has shown that there are many interests" around the corner. On the international scene, the attorney revealed that countries like the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Slovakia, Turkey and Iran have indicated interest to be part of the housing development programme in Imo.

He used the opportunity to announce the decision of the state government to salvage the Okporo Housing Estate, stating that though the government kept that project started by the previous administration in abeyance due to financial reasons, the Ohakim administration had decided that something must be done to salvage the estate. He said this would be done through sourcing of funds locally to free the estate from its uncompleted nature. Right now, the estate has been put up for public bidding.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by chyz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

dear chyz I know youre an as.shole and dont know wtf youre talking about but here

more coming bro

He says his cabinet has "Igbo and hausa working with him" doesnt mean they have actual positions. Its political talk. Thats why he never said he had Igbo and Hausa "cabinet members". anyways since you think he does then find the proof, meaning their names and positions.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2010
are you mad wetin be special assisstant?-- the guy probably ironing enugu state govs clothes and pooring his coffee.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2010
9jaganja:

@Nchara
Their names,

No, the major reason people moved to Lagos was because of sea port and many Igbos import stuffs and lagos also have a huge market for most of their imported products so it was ideal for them to move to Lagos. Before that, Lagos was a commercial hub in Yoruba land pre colonial era. So Lagos' history gave it more advantage. Why would you say that? Lagos is no longer the capital and people are still moving there. When Calabar was the Capital did people move there the way they did Lagos? Now Calabar was a capital too are people moving there the way they are moving to Lagos? NO!!

Yourba hospitality!!

Hey!!! Ikwerre hospitality toooo!!!! I've been to port harcourt. I stayed in Woji!!! Ikwerre Mika hahah hope I got that right

My friend, you think the people of Calabar are not hospitable? Have you met their women?  grin What more hospitable can you get? lol

Lagos would have been a backwater village, if the British did not take an interest to that city. That being said, people still flock to Lagos in search of jobs so who can blame them? Port Harcourt has seen an increase in its population and it will one day rival Lagos with LESS slums. My hometown, the Garden City will shine brightly under the leadership of Amaechi. BTW, I know many Ikwerres they have married into my family, and I speak their dialect. They are basically Igbos, but that is another discussion.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

are you mad wetin be special assisstant?-- the guy probably ironing enugu state govs clothes and pooring his coffee.

i'm still waiting for him to tell me how a special assistant is something to start jumping about.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by MaziUche0(m): 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2010
To be honest, as much as Igbos and "Niger Deltans" have contributed to that city, we should be getting more than just "cabinet" positions.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2010
Special assistant in Media and later special adviser and you call that a non-powerful position? Why not google Festus Adedayo and see how he played in Enugu back then. He was powerful and helped Nnamani to steal Enugu's money

The Igbo in Lagos govt what post is he holding?

Even if Sokoto state takes an Igbo cleaner it is a big deal in a country like Nigeria where tribalism is the king.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
A yoruba was special adviser to Enugu gov
An Edo is currently a special adviser to Imo govt
A Yoruba was special adviser to Kalu
An hausa was the first MAYOR (Local govt chairman) in Enugu
As of today, an Igbo man and a Yoruba man hold political officers in Kano

Fasola is not doing anything new
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by sjeezy8: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
MaziUche0:

To be honest, as much as Igbos and "Niger Deltans" have contributed to that city, we should be getting more than just "cabinet" positions.

For your information Lagos was HOTT before Nigeria became One country. and Lagos was Lagos before igbo or niger deltans even knew about lagos bro.
Re: Fasola To Swell Igbo Rank In Cabinet-long Overdue Good, 50% Of Lagos Is Igbo by Nchara: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu - The Economist / Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock / Stop Quarrelling In Public — NEF To Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.