Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (357915 Views)

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. / Types Of Butt/ass - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Mckandre(m): 8:10am On Jul 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
So which time will I have to look into my vaggie and identity my type

I'll check mine if buhari comes again 2019 jare grin
Oya auntie its time, run check nd tell us.

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Bojack(m): 8:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Alexaonfleek:

madam we are waiting
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Anaerobi(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

Buhari have come again.
this is 2020.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Mayng01(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Vaginal people won’t like this tread
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2020
1,4 and 5 are the best.
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
Alexaonfleek:

go naked and send me a picture I will give u report on the type
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
A vagina's outer labia should cover the inner labia completely. If I see the inner labia popping out or hanging down, I'm turned off. There's a way to know how a woman's vagina is shaped though.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Neimar: 7:19pm On Sep 16, 2020
I need to see Zzor's own grin grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
Quite abhorrent.Spits!
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by RuggedSniper: 5:23am On Nov 15, 2020
landmark86:
1. Ms. Barbie

This is what most people think of when they picture a vagina, and contrastingly, Mel says it's also the most uncommon.

With Ms. Barbie, the labia minora (the inner lips) are completely contained by the labia majora (the outer lips), and both sets of lips rest up against the pelvic bone.

2. Ms. Curtains

For Ms. Curtains, the labia minora extend past the labia majora. And depending on the person, they may stick out a lot or just a little bit.

This is arguably the MOST common type of vagina to have, and it's often seen in some combination with the other types listed here.

3. Ms. Puffs

Ms. Puffs may look similar to Ms. Barbie, but the distinction is in how close the lips hang to the pubic bone.

With Ms. Puffs, they sit much lower and can be either full and puffed up or thin and loose. People might think this has to do with the age or weight of the woman, but Mel says there's actually no correlation.

4. Ms. Horseshoe

With Ms. Horseshoe, the opening of the vagina spreads wider at the top, exposing the labia minora, but it touches and closes off toward the bottom.

With this one, there will be no extension of the labia minora past the labia majora, and the general shape is that of an actual horseshoe.

5. Ms. Tulip

Aptly named Ms. Tulip, this vagina looks like a flower bud about to bloom. In this case, the labia minora is slightly exposed through the entire length of labia majora.

This is different from Ms. Curtains in that the labia minora are considered "exposed" but also "contained."

Source: https://www.elitedaily.com/women/types-of-vaginas-bikini-waxer/1841255

grin... Ms. Barbie!

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Xenry: 7:57am On Apr 24, 2021
Just wanted to update this thread! tongue
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Delphnewsdotcom: 12:43am On Oct 17, 2021
GuyWise101:
This educative and at the same time informative but op I need the pishure to complete my m*st*rb*tion process this night.......

LOLZZ

Check out delphnews
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by todugo(m): 1:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Number 10 only. Always tight and slipery tongue tongue grin
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Double0h7(f): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Iamnorth: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hmmm our eyes yaff seen quite a handful,damn! I need new set of eyes
Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by gidisblogdotcom: 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
Blood of Zechariah

Re: Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) by Michelle70(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
Alexaonfleek:

so afa, did u later check?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.