Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe (24120 Views)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Ritzy10(f): 7:41am On Dec 13, 2018
A groom was left embarrassed when his fiancee failed to attend her wedding ceremony on Saturday.

The groom identified as Apostle Samuel Kaunda of Glory House Ministries’ wedding with his fiancée Naume Mangwarira failed to kick off after the latter failed to attend her wedding. .

According to reports, the groom was kept waiting together with the guests at the wedding venue for the greater part of the day as the bride failed to show up for the wedding in Masvingo, Zimbabwe.Naume who attends Full Gospel Church allegedly accused husband-to-be of being abusive and violent that she refused to give false vows before a marriage officer. .

Naume, a Midlands State University student and daughter to one of the church elders, is reported to have cancelled wedding steps several times before her relatives forced her to go ahead since the bride price had been paid sometime in August this year.Sources told H-Metro that Naume decided to remain at her parents’ home on the day.

“Her reason was that the pastor was very abusive and violent that she decided to wait until she finds another loving husband than sacrificing to start a home on such an unholy foundation. “She threatened to humiliate everyone if they insisted on forcing her to get to the wedding venue.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-humiliated-after-his-fiancee-failed-to-show-up-at-their-wedding/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Inspectorsuga22(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2018
$tupid wicked pure evil hoe, u knew ur mind is wt someone else yet u allowed the young man waste his money planning a wedding u already know u ain't showing up for....
Lesson to those of u guys claiming unconditional love for these farm tools...they ain't loyal...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Divay22(f): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
$tupid wicked pure evil hoe, u knew ur mind is wt someone else yet u allowed the young man waste his money planning a wedding u already know u ain't showing up for....
Lesson to those of u guys claiming unconditional love for these farm tools...they ain't loyal...
Shut up dîčkhead!

Even if you're about to take your vows and you still feel something is not right, cut it off.
Pull your veil and walk out..
It's better not to get married at all than getting married and looking for a way out of it.

57 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Inspectorsuga22(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Shut up dîčkhead!

Even if you're about to take your vows and you still feel something is not right, cut it off.
It's better not to get married at all than getting married and looking for a way out of it.

Grandma please don't kill urself cos of my opinion....

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by justiniyke29: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2018
This woman wicked ooo. At least she ought to have called it off since.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by IamD18: 8:14am On Dec 13, 2018
In my opinion.

She took a very wise decision in a humiliating way.

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by highqueen(f): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2018
Better than getting married and regretting it aftwards.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Divay22(f): 8:48am On Dec 13, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Grandma please don't kill urself cos of my opinion....
Grandma grin cheesy
If not that you have a watery sperm, a girl of my age should be calling you daddy by now.
You better stop masturbation.

My last reply to you.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Randy100: 8:53am On Dec 13, 2018
Who is suppose to wait in the church. During my own wedding I won't come untill the bride arrives grin

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by OhiOfIhima: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2018
The bride never explore finish...
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Bossontop(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
kiss
Abii!!!......better safe than sorry
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by lonelydora: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Haa
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by tstx(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2018
Why always East and Southern Africa
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Apina(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2018
She say she no want do, na by force undecided
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy
If not that you have a watery sperm, a girl of my age should be calling you daddy by now.

My last reply to you.

stop this, watery sperm
cry

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Groovenaija360(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
grin
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
[s]
Divay22:

Shut up dîčkhead!

[/s]

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS ONE SPEWING NOW

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by babyfaceafrica: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2018
fake news
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by lonelydora: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Shut up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by santopelele(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2018
KUDOS TO THE GIRL, BEST OPTION EVER. (Dont force a girl to marry who she didn't love)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by welzyj2(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy

My last reply to you.

lol....

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Shut up dîčkhead!

What a foolish reply shockedshocked So the wedding day was the first day the lady "felt something is not right" and even if it was so why didnt she boldly come to the wedding venue and public tell everyone she no longer wants to marry the guy The boldness with which u advertise your foolishness amazes me!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by horlique(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Shut up dîčkhead!

imagine the type of women men will finally I pity men .. So you have to wait till kick-off before you tell the coach u can't play.. this is very dumb and stupid.. why did u not say no a day before the wedding. What sort of coconut head women do we have in this world.. some women are not fit to be call humans just dogs..

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Emerald94(f): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 13, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
What a foolish reply shockedshocked
grin grin

NO MIND THE STUPID GIRL

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by horlique(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:
Better than getting married and regretting it aftwards.
imagine if you were the groom will u post this.. Am sure u would have fainted eleven times. If you don't want to get marry to a man tell him before time don't wait till the last moment and start behaving like a mad person.. if a man is not right for you make up your mind and tell him so he does not waits his money,time and energy for nothing.. ..

Imagine the embarrassment...

To all ladies supporting that rubbish May you not be in the groom's shoe. If it happens to most of You, you will be psychological destabilize for life.. stop supporting rubbish in the name of gender war ..

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by higgs: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Some people are just evil.She has given the man the worst embarrassment of his life.This is the kind that will kill the husband after marriage if he provokes her.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2018
A failed wedding is better than a failed marriage..
Good decision.
Most people condemning her didn't read the write up..

From the write up,she have made it known earlier (due to the "pastor's" abusive nature) to her family members but they forced her to marry him..
On wedding day, aunty change am for them.
Good riddance

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy

My last reply to you.
dayuum gal
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by uuzba(m): 10:13am On Dec 13, 2018
justiniyke29:
This woman wicked ooo. At least she ought to have called it off since.
The pastor must be SO WICKED, that he doesn't even give her chance to talk.
Preaching Bible with one hand, abusing and cursing her with the other hand.
She waited very well to show him pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2018
Jusshere to read the comments,keep 'em comin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.