Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,761 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe (24145 Views)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by uuzba(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2018
justiniyke29:
I am not removing the pastor from the blame but she should have said it is over since instead of embarrassing someone and his family
I'm not trying to judge O, but it is a very painful experience when you come across a person that cannot say SORRY.
Such persons are treated like this.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by uuzba(m): 12:15am On Dec 14, 2018
Randy100:
Who is suppose to wait in the church. During my own wedding I won't come untill the bride arrives grin

Ah? You, A Man, are expecting a woman rubbing lipstick to finish painting her face and reach the church before you!?
Are you from Earth?
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by justiniyke29: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Rajosh:
she called off the wedding several times but was forced to proceed with it because the dowry has already been paid.
can a grown up be forced to do something like that in this Era?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.