Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe (24144 Views)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Man Caught Having Sex With His Manager’s Wife In Zimbabwe (photos) / Woman Storms Out Of Hotel In Towel In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2018
highqueen:
Better than getting married and regretting it aftwards.
Just imagine undecided
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Topccy007z: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
tstx:
Why always East and Southern Africa
It's because enough killings have happened in the North most especially the North East. It's called mortality balancing.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by uuzba(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
higgs:
Some people are just evil.She has given the man the worst embarrassment of his life.This is the kind that will kill the husband after marriage if he provokes her.

The pastor was very Abusive and Violent....
Which other reason again?
She has shown him pepper back Na?!
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by TruckFit(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Ritzy10:
A groom was left embarrassed when his fiancee failed to attend her wedding ceremony on Saturday.

The groom identified as Apostle Samuel Kaunda of Glory House Ministries’ wedding with his fiancée Naume Mangwarira failed to kick off after the latter failed to attend her wedding. .

According to reports, the groom was kept waiting together with the guests at the wedding venue for the greater part of the day as the bride failed to show up for the wedding in Masvingo, Zimbabwe.Naume who attends Full Gospel Church allegedly accused husband-to-be of being abusive and violent that she refused to give false vows before a marriage officer. .

Naume, a Midlands State University student and daughter to one of the church elders, is reported to have cancelled wedding steps several times before her relatives forced her to go ahead since the bride price had been paid sometime in August this year.Sources told H-Metro that Naume decided to remain at her parents’ home on the day.

“Her reason was that the pastor was very abusive and violent that she decided to wait until she finds another loving husband than sacrificing to start a home on such an unholy foundation. “She threatened to humiliate everyone if they insisted on forcing her to get to the wedding venue.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/pastor-humiliated-after-his-fiancee-failed-to-show-up-at-their-wedding/

Her period started nah. .she hate menstrual cramps...that's why babe chilled at home
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Imperare(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2018
fake girls
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by freemi(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
$tupid wicked pure evil hoe, u knew ur mind is wt someone else yet u allowed the young man waste his money planning a wedding u already know u ain't showing up for....
Lesson to those of u guys claiming unconditional love for these farm tools...they ain't loyal...
u wont read smal article.nawa

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by uuzba(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Imperare:
fake girls
He didn't know she was fake?
He didn't know the wife he was marrying? What kind of stupid idiot is he? Did he not date her? Did they not spend enough time to know each other's character before going ahead to marry?
She has already said that he was very abusive and violent. The idiot man thought he could continue abusing and beating her after wedding.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Tozara(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
$tupid wicked pure evil hoe, u knew ur mind is wt someone else yet u allowed the young man waste his money planning a wedding u already know u ain't showing up for....
Lesson to those of u guys claiming unconditional love for these farm tools...they ain't loyal...
Inspector, you need to inspect your own life and find out where things went wrong with your sanity.

If you actually read the OP and still typed this, you are a fücking idiot.

If you didn't, but jumped to comment, you need to break free from the bondage of your reptilian brainstem.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Longman313(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2018
eyya,sorry pastor. For your house P.O.P you can WhatsApp me on 08022943415

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2018
let the lady be abeg.is it by force to marry who ur spirit dont agree with.the man was abusing her and she changed her mind so wats wrong with that?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Dinero018(m): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy
If not that you have a watery sperm, a girl of my age should be calling you daddy by now.
You better stop masturbation.

My last reply to you.
see finishing abeg..
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2018
uuzba:

He didn't know she was fake?
He didn't know the wife he was marrying? What kind of stupid idiot is he? Did he not date her? Did they not spend enough time to know each other's character before going ahead to marry?
She has already said that he was very abusive and violent. The idiot man thought he could continue abusing and beating her after wedding.
date ke? looks like an arranged marriage
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by KingGeorgey(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2018
Zimbabwe and news like this are like C and D.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy
If not that you have a watery sperm, a girl of my age should be calling you daddy by now.

My last reply to you.
haha u must have been taking lessons from highqueen
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by airminem(f): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Shut up dîčkhead!

Even if you're about to take your vows and you still feel something is not right, cut it off.
Pull your veil and walk out..
It's better not to get married at all than getting married and looking for a way out of it.
This shows you are definately in an unhappy relationship forever

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by KingGeorgey(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy

My last reply to you.
Lawd have Mercy...small small now.... e never reach like that..Lol
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by stephnie44(f): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy

My last reply to you.
. nne u just murdered someone

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by mercy87(f): 10:41am On Dec 13, 2018
All of you criticizing the woman, you did not read where it was stated that she cancelled the wedding several times before the Dday on account of the man's abusive and violent behavior towards her but the man and her people insisted she must wed. Oh I forgot. Most of the dick parading so called men here are simply evil egoists, sadists and chauvinists who hate and condemn women irrespective of whether she is right or wrong. Why am I surprise? These 'things' jerk off on passionate hatred and disrespect towards ladies.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by airminem(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Unfortunately such happened to a guy i know at Lagos
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by benny4wax(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy

My last reply to you.
Oh Lawd...murder case. You just murdered somebody. This is a reminder to always avoid quoting you.

Today I crown you miss savage...� � � �
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by thunderbabs: 11:08am On Dec 13, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:

Chai chai chai, o ja mi lara je sad
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:16am On Dec 13, 2018
Randy100:
Who is suppose to wait in the church. During my own wedding I won't come untill the bride arrives grin
gringringrin
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by grandstar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2018
That's my girl! 1,000 gbosas for her!
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by grandstar(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
What a foolish reply shockedshocked So the wedding day was the first day the lady "felt something is not right" and even if it was so why didnt she boldly come to the wedding venue and public tell everyone she no longer wants to marry the guy The boldness with which u advertise your foolishness amazes me!!!

The pastor is at fault.

She had called off the wedding many times but they keep putting pressure to go ahead. That weren't ready to take no for an answer.

Hence, by not showing up on the wedding day, they will know her no means no. I doubt anyone will bother again!
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by justiniyke29: 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2018
uuzba:

The pastor must be SO WICKED, that he doesn't even give her chance to talk.
Preaching Bible with one hand, abusing and cursing her with the other hand.
She waited very well to show him pepper.
I am not removing the pastor from the blame but she should have said it is over since instead of embarrassing someone and his family
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Beetobee(f): 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2018
justiniyke29:
This woman wicked ooo. At least she ought to have called it off since.

This story is written in English. So, you ought to have read the part where it said she had been putting it off but was forced by relatives to do it because the bride price had been paid a while ago. Learn to read and comprehend things.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Rajosh(m): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
justiniyke29:
This woman wicked ooo. At least she ought to have called it off since.
she called off the wedding several times but was forced to proceed with it because the dowry has already been paid.
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Rajosh(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy

My last reply to you.
Jesu! See finishing abeg
Re: Apostle Samuel Kaunda Fiancee Failed To Show Up At Their Wedding In Zimbabwe by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2018
Divay22:

Grandma grin cheesy

My last reply to you.

Come along wt ur mama ,u go carry triplets as for ur mama I go cure her menopause and give her twins too..... B1tches

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difference Between Loving Someone And Actually Being In Love. / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.