Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114330 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Katsumoto: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2010
mukina2:

OK . .the thread is back up

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574916.0.html

Thank you for all your hardwork despite the best efforts of those that want to run this section aground.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsQED(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2010
mukina2:

OK . .the thread is back up

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574916.0.html

Thanks. Glad to see it back up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Olaedo1: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2010
User spamming up sections with same identical comments.Mods take action pls.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=576145
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
Hey, Jarus,

Are you gonna move this topic back up to POLITICS section so we can trash talk it out?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-535083.96.html

Congrats to Dapobear, Politics Section Winner 2010, who was not my candidate but is deserving.  Even though he has disappeared of late.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by omongbatic: 4:53pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mukina2
I wonder if you are on holidays. Have you seen this thread and what bkbabe97y turned it into? Should it not be deleted and him banned?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-576147.32.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^^^^

i do not see anything wrong with that thread,,,,, he is just giving us some awareness undecided undecided

although when it was turning tribal i condemned it and it stopped undecided

mukina2, pls can you unban alj harem now,,,,,,i have been a good boy na grin smiley smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss kiss

and a merry christmas and happy new year
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2010
Your signature says "bleep ojukwu." mukina sees all.   
----------------------------

eta:

Alhaji Harem, Look up here!

Adding to my post, cos I don't want to post too much in here and be accused of derailing or spamming the thread.

I'm just trying to bring your attention to something that (if I were mod I) might be looked at to verify your seriousness about not causing tribalist sentiments.  But what-ever.

No fight nau.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2010
isale_gan2:

Your signature says "bleep ojukwu." mukina sees all.

and if my signature is bleep ojukwu, how does that affect you

i am igbo and i do not like ojukwu,so you want to force me to like someone that killed my uncles undecided NO

i know mukina sees all and just because i have my views on ojukwu just like other do not like ibb,,,,obj and co,,does not mean i should change my personality,

there are alot of us igbos even on nairaland that do not like ojukwu for the pain he has put us thru angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Olaedo1: 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2010
Mods i think i would be in the best interest of the politics section if you all put up time schedules of when each of you will definitely be on.It seems as though not much is getting done,as far as complaints are concerned.Furthermore it would be best to be unbias,lets not make this nigerian politics.The goal is do be better.Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 29, 2010
lol @ bk babe's thread. lmfao!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Olaedo1: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2010
Should be moved to the tribalism section or deleted.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-576458.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ola edo:

Should be moved to the tribalism section or deleted.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-576458.0.html

Its perfectly legit. If the thread is to be deleted, so should every thread that claimed Awolowo took his own life.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Olaedo1: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Its perfectly legit. If the thread is to be deleted, so should every thread that claimed Awolowo took his own life.

It is not legit and I am for threads claiming awo's suicidal death as well. I am also against the thread claiming ojukwus death as well and am wondering why those where still left up with all of the insults and ethnic bashing given to the man. Also i have no clue why you have not ceased in ur death wishing on elders such as obasanjo and others.I find that very nasty on your part.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ola edo:

It is not legit and I am for threads claiming awo's suicidal death as well. I am also against the thread claiming ojukwus death as well and am wondering why those where still left up with all of the insults and ethnic bashing given to the man. Also i have no clue why you have not ceased in your death wishing on elders such as obasanjo and others.I find that very nasty on your part.

WDH? I have not wished any death on anyone shocked. But we must all die someday. What scares you so much, my dear?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ola edo:

It is not legit and I am for threads claiming awo's suicidal death as well. I am also against the thread claiming ojukwus death as well and am wondering why those where still left up with all of the insults and ethnic bashing given to the man. Also i have no clue why you have not ceased in your death wishing on elders such as obasanjo and others.I find that very nasty on your part.

ola edo,,please do not be silly here,,,,,i made a topic that awolowo did not commit suicide and i brought out facts and figures which are legitimate with good reliable sources and how is that tribal

please mumu tell me how it is tribal undecided undecided undecided undecided

i really want to understand how it is tribal
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Olaedo1: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2010
alj harem1:

ola edo,,please do not be silly here,,,,,i made a topic that awolowo did not commit suicide and i brought out facts and figures which are legitimate with good reliable sources and how is that tribal

please mumu tell me how it is tribal undecided undecided undecided undecided

i really want to understand how it is tribal

It is trash and you've just changed the title but the write up is the same and as derogatory statements against the igbos. It should be removed into the tribalism section.You are the cause of the insult of a dead yoruba leader, Awo. Erase it you bastard!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Olaedo1: 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2010
Thanks Mod.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:30pm On Dec 29, 2010
c'mon angry

mukina2 or jarus,,, can you tell me how speaking the truth is tribalistic angry angry

i brought out facts that show someone did not commit suicide and how biafran newpaper lied about him committing suicide and you people took it to the tribalism section,,, angry angry why angry angry

pls point out what is tribal about it

the same i brought out the discussion of ojukwu and awolowo and you put it to the tribalism section

why do you keep doing this angry angry

i have changed,,,i never hated and will never hate my igbo brother

Allah would not make me hate anyone because of there ethnic group angry

why should i

the topic read(awolowo never commited suicide ) how is it tribal angry angry angry

or do you people think i like doing this angry angry when some bogus media claimed that this man committed suicide and i claim otherwise, that makes me tribal

c'mon guyz  angry angry  grow up,,,,,   "hisses" angry angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
alhaji harem and Omogbati
if you guys do not stop it i'll ban both of you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2010
mukina2:

sorry mukina2,, i give you respect but i really do not know why you what to ban me because i said otherwise

omogbati yes you can but why do you want to ban me,,,as i said early i am detribalised seriously

how many times have you seen my post about other groups(insulting them) i even made a topic about prayer for ojukwu even thought he kill my people i still pray for this man,,,,so why do you want to pan me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2010
mukina2:

i have not insulted anyone in anyway undecided undecided pls show me where i was tribal or have insulted anyone undecided

i even add "thank you" to every post with a smile
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2010
I just cleaned out a thread between you and omogbati.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:48pm On Dec 29, 2010
mukina2:

well, thanks for your time smiley ([size=4pt] politely [/size])

but mukina2 you have to understand i did not exchange insultive words with anyone on this forum

i even get insulted but ever since you ban alj harem i have never insulted anyone

omongbatic is just on his own,, i am not with him

all i am doing is awareness a man did not commit suicide but die a natural death

i did not bring anyone to this,,it was only met for mature people,,, i never invited omonigbatic,,that is even why i left that other thread so as not to get involved with this man

pls can you unban alj harem now pls mukina2 smiley smiley thank you smiley smiley kiss kiss kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 6:51pm On Dec 29, 2010
mukina2:

mukina2, as i said earlier watch my post closely and judge for yourself
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Never a dull moment in this section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 29, 2010
mukina, I dont envy your job grin grin

Plz, can you ban Ochi_Agha, for being black and Igbo. jk jk grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OchiAgha2(m): 7:04pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^

You want trouble? angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
lol tongue
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

^^^

You want trouble? angry

brother i think she was just joking wink wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Omenani(m): 10:18pm On Dec 29, 2010
Moderators can you please restore Ochi_Agha. I was banned for posting an article concerning U.S. involvement in the Niger Delta. Thank you very much.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem11(m): 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2010
^^^^^

and also alj harem because we are brothers smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Olaedo1: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (101)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.