Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,848 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114321 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2010
I banned what name?

odiaero:

^^ sorry this is my first time of hearing it, wht is with the word filter?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126136.0.html#msg5402228
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by 1105(f): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2010
Good evening Mukina,
I wanted to Just check on u
I hope u are okay~
I want to buy u a gift are u in Nigeria
I can Easily DHL it to u from here in abuja,

Emmm, Muki
i was tinkin abt sometin
That my former ID 190, how far wit am now!
U know ive been a good boy of recent.

please respond!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2010
mukina2:

I banned what name?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126136.0.html#msg5402228
you banned ~bluetooth. . .so when are you going to un-ban ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2010
@mukina, gorrit now

@ Neptunz, so u are Bluetooth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2010
odiaero:

@mukina, gorrit now

@ Neptunz, so u are Bluetooth grin grin grin grin grin
neptunz was banned for a long time before bluetooth resurfaced.all na these people fault,every time ban ban ban. .you dey feeel me ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by RichyBlacK(m): 12:53am On Aug 06, 2010
From the thread: "Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri"

bk.babe97y made the following comments among many other disparaging comments about Ndi-Igbo:

bk.babe97y:

He coulda been targeted cus he was HUMAN. Its fact that Ibo men love HUMAN MEAT

The background to this story is that of a young Nigerian student who was killed in the US. A very sad story indeed; being cut down at the prime of youth is a terrible loss to his family.

I see no reason why bk.babe97y should not be banned. There are posters who have been banned for offenses far less egregious than this one. Why make it a tribal issue? Why use it as another opportunity to sow the seeds of hatred between Igbos and Yorubas?

Can you imagine what bk.babe97y would have typed if the young man who lost his life was Igbo? Even in death, the hatred of this poster called bk.babe97y is unrelenting.

Again, I see no reason why he/she should not be banned.

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 9:14am On Aug 06, 2010
Noted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2010
Neptunz:

you banned ~bluetooth. . .so when are you going to un-ban ?
Neptunz is doing just fine wink why would you need bluetooth?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by bkbabe97y(m): 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
RichyBlacK:

From the thread: "Nigerian Student murdered In Kansas City Missouri"

bk.babe97y made the following comments among many other disparaging comments about Ndi-Igbo:

The background to this story is that of a young Nigerian student who was killed in the US. A very sad story indeed; being cut down at the prime of youth is a terrible loss to his family.

I see no reason why bk.babe97y should not be banned. There are posters who have been banned for offenses far less egregious than this one. Why make it a tribal issue? Why use it as another opportunity to sow the seeds of hatred between Igbos and Yorubas?

Can you imagine what bk.babe97y would have typed if the young man who lost his life was Igbo? Even in death, the hatred of this poster called bk.babe97y is unrelenting.

Again, I see no reason why he/she should not be banned.

Thank you.

Jarus:

Noted.

Of course you will note it. DID YOU ALSO NOTE THAT THE QUOTE BELOW WAS WHAT PROMPTED THE BACK AND FORTH WHICH EVENTUALLY LED TO THE STATEMENT HE'S COMPLAINING ABOUT?

=topic=490918.msg6522671#msg6522671 date=1281082499:

This is very sad!

Probably an akata who did this. Now they are targetting our people!   One of my friends was robbed at gun point a couple of months ago in Baltimore,

You think I dont know what "Akata" means? Blacks are automatically suspects whenever a robbery or murder is carried out, aint that right? So, when my people get disparaged, and called derogatory names I'm not permitted to respond? Why? CUS ITS A NIGERIAN SITE?! Yall make me laugh! Like I said, dont throw punches if you dont want to get shot in the stomach and ribs!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

Neptunz is doing just fine wink why would you need bluetooth?
neptunz is a borrowed id. . .so unleash bluetooth besides he is just a first offender,so why would you wanna hang him ? Ma
however,i only respond whenever there is an attacks on yoruba from any tribe.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
There is a report to mod link use it, i had posted on the thread about the by-passed words, and you still went on to post it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2010
Ok. . .all the same,when are you going to un-ban me ?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

You think I dont know what "Akata" means? Blacks are automatically suspects whenever a robbery or murder is carried out, aint that right? So, when my people get disparaged, and called derogatory names I'm not permitted to respond? Why? CUS ITS A NIGERIAN SITE?! Yall make me laugh! Like I said, dont throw punches if you dont want to get shot in the stomach and ribs!

If you had reported the post before replying in kind, the mod would have responded, but you didnt report yours.
anyways the said posts have been deleted.

Neptunz:

Ok. . .all the same,when are you going to un-ban me ?
your ban expires soon.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by bkbabe97y(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2010
mukina2:

If you had reported the post before replying in kind, the mod would have responded, but you didnt report yours.

I'm not into the business of "reporting" a.k.a snitching!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
If you do not report and reply in kind, both parties will be banned.

Obey the rules.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by t5000: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2010
How can one unsubscribe or permanently delete ones registration with Nairaland?
Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2010
The people who complain the most are the ones who will never miss an opportunity to make a snide remark about other ethinc groups.

This guy is probably the most abused on Nairaland, yet he doesn't complain, the only complainers are the 'army" of abusers who daily assail him.

And they still want him banned for standing up for himself? How fair is this?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
Aigbofa:

The people who complain the most are the ones who will never miss an opportunity to make a snide remark about other ethinc groups.

This guy is probably the most abused on Nairaland, yet he doesn't complain, the only complainers are the 'army" of abusers who daily assail him.

And they still want him banned for standing up for himself? How fair is this?

One is not standing up for himself when he is always they first to insult. All the moderator has to do is go to the beginning of every topic he posted on and realize that he is always the one to start tribal bigotry even in topics that don't mention a single word of a tribe. As far as fair goes.Its highly unfair that common member aren't allowed to have a full intellectual conversation about an important topic because they are of a particular tribe,better yet ethnicity. Don't support wrong when you know there is wrong, instead encourage that person to stop. Like i said all Mod has to do is go on the topics hes has posted on and read it from the begining and all check the topic he himself has put up.Thats all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by bkbabe97y(m): 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2010
chyz:

One is not standing up for himself when he is always they first to insult.

Dude, I will start off by calling you a "[b]TYPICAL IBO MAN
", which means its not surprising to see that youre a liar and a snake, probably a drug dealer and kidnapper too; common in your neck of the woods, u see!

I am always the "first" to insult!? Thats your position, right? Ok, I stated mine. . . . nothing more to say to you!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chyz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 06, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Dude, I will start off by calling you a "TYPICAL IBO MAN", which means its not surprising to see that youre a liar and a snake, probably a drug dealer and kidnapper too; common in your neck of the woods, u see!

I am always the "first" to insult!? Thats your position, right? Ok, I stated mine. . . . nothing more to say to you!

^^^ Supports what i typed earlier. smiley

One is not standing up for himself when he is always they first to insult. All the moderator has to do is go to the beginning of every topic he posted on and realize that he is always the one to start tribal bigotry even in topics that don't mention a single word of a tribe. As far as fair goes.Its highly unfair that common member aren't allowed to have a full intellectual conversation about an important topic because they are of a particular tribe,better yet ethnicity. Don't support wrong when you know there is wrong, instead encourage that person to stop. Like i said all Mod has to do is go on the topics hes has posted on and read it from the begining and all check the topic he himself has put up.Thats all.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by bkbabe97y(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2010
chyz:

^^^ Supports what i typed earlier. smiley

No it doesnt support jack; it just shows that u and your ilk are sneaky, conniving and treacherous individuals! If in your wilful blindness to fairness, what you get out of this convo is that I'm always first to start trouble then I guess I cant help you none! Instead of preaching to the choir, if u really wanna stop all this madness, u need to appeal to your brothers before trying to pacify outsiders. Anything short of that, to me, is Ibo treachery at its best. . . . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by t5000: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2010
I still have an unanswered question . . .

t5000:

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2010
t5000:

Thanks.

t5000:

I still have an unanswered question . . .

log out & forget your password so u never log in again. Trust me, you are as good as being 'unsubscribed/deleted'
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by RichyBlacK(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2010
From the thread: Power C’ttee Budgets N835m For Food, Phones, Cars

Excerpt:

Power C’ttee Budgets N835m for Food, Phones, Cars
By Yemi Adebowale, 08.07.2010

It seems the Presidential Task Force on Power recently set up by President Goodluck Jona-than is more interested in the welfare of its members and other trivialities, than concentrating on its key task of developing and driving strategies for the rapid improvement of electricity supply in the country.

In its 2010-2011 budget exclusively obtained by this newspaper, the temporary task force set up less than two months ago, has drawn up a budget to spend N835,888,830 million that will be funded by tax payers who continue to wallow in darkness.

First response by Trueword:
trueword:

I have a hard time understanding why no one in government wants to see the country move forward. I can't believe that instead of worrying about how to fix the power sector these people have been in there worrying about buying vehicles, cells phones, etc.

chai, when will things change in naija? when?

Second response by bk.babe97y
bk.babe97y:

THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU PUT IBO GREEDY MEN IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING!!! BUNCHA BORN CROOKS! ITS IN THEIR BLOOD, AND IS ALLOWED IN THEIR SOCIETY! NEXT THEY'LL TRY TO KIDNAP SOMETHING. . . . .

A topic that focuses on contemporary issues/problems of everyday Nigeria is once again hijacked with impunity by bk.babe97y to further his/her agenda of insulting Ndi-Igbo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mbulela: 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2010
Jarus,
congratulations on this appointment.
You have taken a poisoned chalice but i believe in your ability.
This section of the forum has been messed up extensively.
While i often wonder why people complain about bans when they can always re-register with a new username almost instantaneously, i think those with the ability to ban need to go a step further and ban specific IP addresses (especially when they are static not dynamic addresses) for the atrocities of the ethnic and tribalistic jingoists.
While i do not come here as often as i did in the past, it is hugely irritating to open a thread and come back to see a topic taken off tangent and desecrated with ethnic jargons that are neither educative nor edifying.
Mods, Super Mods and the Admin need to put heads together and come up with a way of addressing this crap.
It is not funny and it is killing the spirit of the Politics section.
All the best and see you later (on a thread of common interest)
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by bkbabe97y(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Second response by bk.babe97y

A topic that focuses on contemporary issues/problems of everyday Nigeria is once again hijacked with impunity by bk.babe97y to further his/her agenda of insulting Ndi-Igbo.

Soon, real soon, u'll keel over from seeing my name on the screen of your computer!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by marcus1234: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2010
This forum wil need a little more pictures too.it it doesnt look like a NIgerian forum : tongue[img]http://s07.flagcounter.com/count/DymW/bg=ffffff/txt=ffffff/border=ffffff/columns=1/maxflags=1/viewers=3/labels=0/[/img]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by MandingoII(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2010
[center][size=18pt]STOP DELETING POST!!!!!![/size][/center]
Everybody on this forum do not THINK alike.

Deleting post = Censorship

Censorship = DICTATORSHIP

Dictatorship = Evil, Diabolical and Wonton Abuse of Power
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2010
OAM4J:

log out & forget your password so u never log in again. Trust me, you are as good as being 'unsubscribed/deleted'

[size=18pt]ROTFLMAO!!![/size]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by PhysicsQED(m): 4:10am On Aug 09, 2010
Ban Tudór. I made the mistake of clicking on her "profile pic" and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. Don't even bother to check. You'll regret it. The internet is foul, and she's a disgusting gremlin of a human being. That's all I have to say. Has nothing to do with politics but some mod needs to ban her.

She's clearly violated this rule:

"Disturbing, disgusting, or irritating pictures are not allowed. Violation attracts a very harsh ban."

as stated here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

Not that I even want to snitch, but that picture traumatized me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Ban Tudór. I made the mistake of clicking on her "profile pic" and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. Don't even bother to check. You'll regret it. The internet is foul, and she's a disgusting gremlin of a human being. That's all I have to say. Has nothing to do with politics but some mod needs to ban her.

She's clearly violated this rule:

"Disturbing, disgusting, or irritating pictures are not allowed. Violation attracts a very harsh ban."

as stated here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-1026.0.html

Not that I even want to snitch, but that picture traumatized me.

I think I threw up a lil when I saw it. Wow!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2010
Please, for the sake of those who love to read my original short stories first on Nairaland, leave my latest short story The Thing Around Your Waist for them to read it! It is 18 pages long. Should I send it to Admin to post it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.