Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,959 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114912 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 04, 2011
^^^ that one is meant to be ignored.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Wislet(f): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2011
Not a complaint. More of a request. Can this topic make it to de front page. Thanks. www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-796322.0.html#msg9479161
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chy101: 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2011
Hello
The moderator  release : chino11, it has been caught for a long time in the spam. Please confirm it. Thank you
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chy101: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2011
Un-ban me OAM4J: ID: chino11
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 8:46pm On Nov 04, 2011
chy101:

Un-ban me OAM4J: ID: chino11

You should be unbanned shortly.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 05, 2011
Please Moderators,
I am still requesting my thread which is an exit poll on the presidential elections 2011 (How Nigerians voted).

I think many people would like to see the reults of this poll

The thread is:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-794666.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 3:56am On Nov 05, 2011
Why are members allowed to disrespect the office of the president? He is refered to by all sorts of derogatory names. Now we even have threads titled "retardino does this"etc. (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-794576.0.html). This is bad and does not speak well of this forum.

Please mods, super mods, admins and assorted gods, stop this evil and disrespectful practice.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2011
GenBuhari:

Please Moderators,
I am still requesting my thread which is an exit poll on the presidential elections 2011 (How Nigerians voted).

I think many people would like to see the reults of this poll

The thread is:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-794666.0.html
thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 10:04am On Nov 05, 2011
mukina2:

thanks

Must you approve all silly thread to the homepage cos an application was made . . .It' high time . . .you guyz start making your homepage more relevant with meaningful threads . . . .i don't even look at your homepage this days cos they are full of some un-interesting threads
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 10:27am On Nov 05, 2011
its not for one person it caters for everyone, there are over 30 links on the hp daily, if you do not like a link there are plenty others to choose from, that's why its a forum . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2011
^ So even placing premature or dead irrelevant threads is part of the forum rules . . . .never knew this . . .thanks for update . . .would hold on to this in subsequent events  . . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
^You don't get it, what is premature or dead irrelevant to you is hot and interesting to others. NL has to provide a forum for discussion for all categories of people as much as possible.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
OAM4J:

^You don't get it, what is premature or dead irrelevant to you is hot and interesting to others. NL has to provide a forum for discussion for all categories of people as much as possible.

spam bot again alj_harem

Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
^Ok. Should be unbanned shortly. keep checking. Sorry about the ban.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
OAM4J:

^Ok. Should be unbanned shortly. keep checking. Sorry about the ban.
smiley smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2011
Thanks mukina2
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2011
OAM4J:

So approving a distorted homepage thread seeking beneficiaries of the Youwin competition, even when entries into the competition has not  ended is in line with forum rules; to provide discussions to all categories of people . . . . y'all should stop giving this excuse but try to make sure salient objective topics, matching the times make the homepage . . .unless . . . feeding undue cynism is part of the forum rules  . . . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2011
Mods, can u do something about this Lagcity guy becos, i am really going to hit the roof with him anytime. He is one big Joke. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Mods, can u do something about this Lagcity guy becos, i am really going to hit the roof with him anytime. He is one big Joke. angry

That's how it begins. My bros have done it again. Just send my VIP invitation.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by lucy1(f): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
New user, mods how to upload video?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by lucy1(f): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
Famous ileke and alj_harem. U two are legends, been reading some of your thread. Feel like we have met. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:51pm On Nov 05, 2011
lucy1:

New user, mods how to upload video?

Follow the steps on this link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-154096.99999.html#msg8520891
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:53pm On Nov 05, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Always add the link to your complaint
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 12:20am On Nov 06, 2011
OAM4J:

Always add the link to your complaint

OAM4J, plss I would like this link to be on the front page

I want people to know how africa yoruba art was advance from bronze age and Iron age

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797242.0.html#msg9490078

thanks cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Areosapien(f): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Moderators:

Edicolove's profile has been hacked by a spambot, and now he's spammming the whole place with his 'Naijapedia' posts!
Over the last 24 hours, I've come to notice a potentially dangerous trend amongst the profiles that have been here. I've noticed that even real profiles (with about 300 posts and above) spam these days. This could signal the possibility of the presence of a bug in the system. Profiles are getting hijacked!

www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=217020;sa=showPosts

From Edicolove's posts (to which I've provided a link above), you'd notice his last real post was on November 5. Today, he's spamming the boards, with his posts appearing at a 30(+/-10)second interval.
I think you should investigate this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2011
^Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^Oku ire ojo ibi e! More to come ni oruko Jesu!! kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Chyz2: 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^Oku ire ojo ibi e! More to come ni oruko Jesu!! kiss

Oh shut that mess up
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 07, 2011
Chyz*:

Oh shut that mess up

Dude are you in/on/under/above heat or something?

@OAM4J

Happy Birthday Jare. kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:24am On Nov 08, 2011
^Thank you my dear. Am still expecting my gift cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chino24: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2011
@OAM4J Please un-ban chino11 and chy101, they are both being held by the spam bot for committing no offence. Thank you

Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2011
^You should be unbanned shortly. Don't re-post the Orient Refinery story again, else you will be auto banned again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (101)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.