Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa (34832 Views)

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by ImperialYoruba: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2018
decub:
What's this flux about Atiku going to America. Is he an American? When has travelling to America become an achievement in Nigeria? Did Buhari get warm welcome the last time he visited this same America. Haba!

Shut up there!

Nigerian Professionals in America are supporting his message and they love his policy. Theyve asked he come to America and address them and they can interact with him. Is that too much to ask?

He addressed Nigerians in diaspora in UK. Nigerians in diaspora in US want to mingle with him in a tete-a-tete. grin. Whats wrong with that?

He should go visit them, the man has visa for God's sake.

5 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by israelmao(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2018
seighapaul:

Nigerians agree with the bolded and that paradigm shift has started and most grow to a point as to compete with the two main parties. For now, we are stuck with two big evil parties...the APC seems to be the "lesser evil" and majority of Nigerians have no choice but the continue with the APC. I get goosebumps when I see the caliber of politicians pushing and encouraging Atiku for the highest office in the land.

I meant the paradigm shift from all recycled political elements which is the best for Nigeria in lieu of "lesser evil mentality".
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Toks2008(m): 6:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Wettin we gain if the president of the most populous black nation on earth can not visit America?

3 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by decub: 6:12am On Dec 26, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up there!

Nigerian Professionals in America are supporting his message and they love his policy. Theyve asked he come to America and address them and they can interact with him. Is that too much to ask?

He addressed Nigerians in diaspora in UK. Nigerians in diaspora in US want to mingle with him in a tete-a-tete. grin. Whats wrong with that?

He should go visit them, the man has visa for God's sake.
You could have made your point without being abusive.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:13am On Dec 26, 2018
The difference between the APC AND PDP flag-bearers is integrity: one has and the other doesn't.
Nigerians should be well advised to know and pick the one who is more trustworthy.

4 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by zacksamericana(m): 6:18am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Which crime??

Are you rendering our EFCC useless?
If there is a crime anywhere... Buhari will make sure he is behind bars... But I can assure you there is no such thing...
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:19am On Dec 26, 2018
REDshouse:
And America is our Highest purchaser of Oil and their currency we use as benchmark for our budget and he did not want to go cos he is a Big thief
Accepted but on the other hand can't you see this is a blessing in disguise? That means more pressure to perform, chances are high he will do well becuz
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by danot1030: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

There is only one Ajala in the country
He's a dullard who owns 150 cows for twenty years

What was he doing there before, why is it that he suddenly don't have what to do in America again and why did make attempt to apply for the visa in the wake of the call from the public that he should visit America after he won the primary election. Lots of you are just as shameless as the liar Atiku

7 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by fyneguy: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

Was he contesting for the post of King of Dubai when he visited?

3 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
The difference between the APC AND PDP flag-bearers is integrity: one has and the other doesn't.
Nigerians should be well advised to know and pick the one who is more trustworthy.
Integrity to poverty or integrity that will die down after Buheari or integrity that doesn't value human lives or integrity that doesn't take advice, heed to court orders or listen to its people. Integrity indeed. If not for OBJ and GEJ EFCC and BVN,TSA do u know how difficult in this century it would have taken Buhari to fight corruption? He without sin cast the first stone.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Simply visit Home Security, FBI and other security agencies so that you can clear your name from allege crime
You dey spoil matter. Just step foot on the American soil and let those agencies do their job. He doesn't need to bother visiting them.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2018
RealityShot:

Guy, be smart, USA just made a statement that they are pulling troops from Syria and see what is happening throughout Europe and middleEast now.

USA is the world Power and the currency standard.

if they withdraw or ban Dollar flow to Nigeria, we a going to suffer because we depend on the dollar for everything!

Respect the USA or die.

do you know that the 2015 crash of our currency started when USA stopped buying our crude oil in Dec 2014?

VOTE BUHARI for Continuity

#IstandWithBuhari

#AtikuNOTanOption

Alright sire

Next.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by danot1030: 6:29am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Which crime??

Are you rendering our EFCC useless?
If there is a crime anywhere... Buhari will make sure he is behind bars... But I can assure you there is no such thing...

Are you so dumb or you are blindfolded by sentiment? Go and read the book written by Obasanjo if you have a reading habit at all, the offences he committed was not on the soil of Nigeria so effc don't have the jurisdiction to prosecute him.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by raumdeuter: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy :DI tire oh

When he went to UK was he contesting for Queen of England?

2 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by InvertedHammer: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2018
/
Nigerians and ignorance are like 5 & 6.

Atiku doesn't need to go all the way to USA to prove his innocence.

It is a waste of money.

All he has to do is step into US Embassy in Abuja. If he is not detained, then he is cleared.

/

2 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by GreatestA1(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Nice reply

If I have no business in kano, why am I going there.

Reasoning and understanding has eiuded Africans except south africans.
But if you are accused of being afraid of going to Kano for an alleged offense that had your name being referenced as a thief and you needed to shut your enemies up, you will go to kano. Not because you have any business there but because you want to shame your enemies. Not going simply undoubtedly shows the allegation is true.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by danot1030: 6:33am On Dec 26, 2018
REDshouse:
And America is our Highest purchaser of Oil and their currency we use as benchmark for our budget and he did not want to go cos he is a Big thief

That thief used dollars to bribe the delegates to win the primary election in portharcourt and now America is a forbidden for him

2 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by danot1030: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
PDP in October : Atiku will soon visit America

PDP in early November: Atiku has obtain
America visa

PDP in mid November: Atiku will go to America by the end of November

Atiku in late December: What will I go and do in America?

Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?

Atiku is a scam

2 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Seetto: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2018
PDP made a very big mistake by fielding Atiku, Atiku has been enmeshed in many corrupt allegation.

2 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2018
GreatestA1:
But if you are accused of being afraid of going to Kano for an alleged offense that had your name being referenced as a thief and you needed to shut your enemies up, you will go to kano. Not because you have any business there but because you want to shame your enemies. Not going simply undoubtedly shows the allegation is true.

Sometimes, I wonder how our politicians has succeeded in reducing and destroying the thinking of an African man especially Nigeria. The more reason the country the country is like this today( stagnant)

If south Africa didn't change their trajectory of thinking, by today they would have been like Nigeria.

No wonder they are called the Rainbow nation.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by danot1030: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2018
myboy2111:
PDP was promoting Atiku going to America

Doyin Okupe gave Date as end of November

Gbenga Daniel Confirmed it

PDP and Atiku then released Fake News that Atiku has got US Visa

Saraki Celebrated it

Dele Momodu also promoted it

Now Atiku said, What am I going to do in America?

Wailers above thought we have short memories

Anything built on lies will never last.

PDP and Atiku Campaign are built on lies and fake news...that is why , they never make inroad and progress in this electioneering period.

That is why PDP will never come back

PDP is a scam

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by sugarcoatedhoni: 6:41am On Dec 26, 2018
StOla:
Atiku, what were you previously doing in America such that you even owned a mansion there that was recently put up for sale?

Why are you suddenly afraid of the same America you used as a base with your mistress and later wife, Jennifer Douglas?

Suddenly you do not like America anymore, but your supporters and presidential campaign officers previously boasted that you had applied for USA Visa.

Is it that you did not get assurances that you will not be arrested the moment you step onto the soil of USA, being already indicted there for corruption and money laundering?

If you were thinking normally, you will know that if USA wants Atiku, they can always get him

He frequently visits countries that are friends of America and they can easily arrest him there.

Seems like you haven't seen a situation where US wants to get someone.

Buruji Kashamu can't dare go to countries Atiku visits freely without harassment
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by longerthroat(m): 6:43am On Dec 26, 2018
so if elected, he won't be attending UN summits?. I love the response "wetin you dey go do before". petty thief
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by fyneguy: 6:47am On Dec 26, 2018
sugarcoatedhoni:

If you were thinking normally, you will know that if USA wants Atiku, they can always get him

He frequently visits countries that are friends of America and they can easily arrest him there.

Seems like you haven't seen a situation where US wants to get someone.

Buruji Kashamu can't dare go to countries Atiku visits freely without harassment

Ok!

Let Alhaji Atiku visit the US. He visited Dubai and the UK, right?

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Naijageak(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Hahahahahaha. What will I go and do in America?
Abi na America de control Nigeria too?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by CoolAmbience(m): 6:51am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

My friend, go and sit down!

Your comment sounds very childish.

What does Atiku go to the other countries he visits for?

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by meromero11: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
PDP in October : Atiku will soon visit America

PDP in early November: Atiku has obtain
America visa

PDP in mid November: Atiku will go to America by the end of November

Atiku in late December: What will I go and do in America?

Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?

Going to America or not is not the issue at hand and neither is it a national problem. The main issue and greatest national problem will be to allow this excessively fraudulent and incurrably corrupt Atiku assume the Nigerian presidency. It will be a disaster. Wants to get Nigeria working again for the thieves and the corrupt. Atiku is a very greedy fellow who simply love stealing and womanizing.

2 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Integrity to poverty or integrity that will die down after Buheari or integrity that doesn't value human lives or integrity that doesn't take advice, heed to court orders or listen to its people. Integrity indeed. If not for OBJ and GEJ EFCC and BVN,TSA do u know how difficult in this century it would have taken Buhari to fight corruption? He without sin cast the first stone.

The seeds of the poverty you are now reaping were already sown long before Buhari came to power. It is therefore silly and short sighted to keep blaming him for what he is not responsible for.
The former Finance Minister and two successive CBN governors Ngozi Iweala, Charles Soludu and SLSn, not to mention Wole Soyinka have all told you who to blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by orisa37: 6:59am On Dec 26, 2018
Silly question, smart answer. Travelling to America is not a qualification for The Presidency.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by sugarcoatedhoni: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2018
fyneguy:

Ok!

Let Alhaji Atiku visit the US. He visited Dubai and the UK, right?

Seems you didn't get my point

If US truly wants to arrest Atiku, he must not visit there to be arrested

They can arrest him in any friendly nation to them like the UK
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by igwefivestar(m): 7:09am On Dec 26, 2018
mediaNGR:
The PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubarka, who has been blacklisted in USA, was asked by VOAHAUSA if he can go to United States of America, and he replied "What will I go and do in America?"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/what-will-i-go-and-do-in-america-atiku.html
Buhari and APC won't like his reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDDC: President Buhari sacks Pondei, appoints Interim Administrator / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates) / Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.