Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa (34836 Views)

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by hysteriabox(m): 7:12am On Dec 26, 2018
mediaNGR:
The PDP presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubarka, who has been blacklisted in USA, was asked by VOAHAUSA if he can go to United States of America, and he replied "What will I go and do in America?"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/what-will-i-go-and-do-in-america-atiku.html
That's the only part of the conversation that this Ogundamisi heard and echoed. The side he made a profound point "idan na yi laifi, a Ina ne ba za'a kama ni ba?". This means "if I come a crime, WHERE won't they arrest me?"
The US could have collaborated with interpol n EFCC and issued a warrant of arrest for him. Our declared his assets frozen and publicly banned him from flying to the US. None of that had been done.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by kanubiafra: 7:19am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Simply visit Home Security, FBI and other security agencies so that you can clear your name from allege crime
was there a time he was invited to the usa officially by the government or any court and he refused to go? what exactly is the point of him going there. buhari that people have asked to remove his cap has he done that?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by REDshouse(m): 7:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
Accepted but on the other hand can't you see this is a blessing in disguise? That means more pressure to perform, chances are high he will do well becuz
he can never perform cos if he becomes president America can decide not to buy our oil again and that is bad market for the country..
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by meromero11: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2018
If you want to hire someone to be your company's accountant and suddenly you started hearing information about the candidates questionable character. You read up recommendations made by his former boss(Obasanjo) which thoroughly indicts him of corrupt tendencies. Will you as the MD of the company still go ahead to hire such a character to be in charge of your company's finances? You know the reasonable consequences should you throw caution to the wind and still go ahead to hire a reknowned thief to be in charge of your money. You will be left with nothing by the time he is done. Atiku is a disaster already. Unfortunately, nobody knows the direction PMB is heading to with the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Rotimi47: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
See honest indirect answer grin

He is simply confirming that which we all already know, but some people are still in denial. grin
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by tiredoflife(m): 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

Efcc jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory you said.

Good

For money to move
It most move from point A to point B

So point A is Nigeria
And point B is USA

So what happened to point A investigation
Can't efcc move with that investigation to arrest him

You guys are not as smart as u all want to sound

The alleged crime started from Nigeria
Yet no evidence here
Make una dey reason grin
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Kobicove(m): 7:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Nice reply

If I have no business in kano, why am I going there.

Reasoning and understanding has eiuded Africans except south africans.

He has no business there yet he bought a mansion there?

He has no business yet he obtained a franchise from a school there to set up American University of Nigeria?

Keep fooling yourself!

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Afamed: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

Sometimes, I wonder how our politicians has succeeded in reducing and destroying the thinking of an African man especially Nigeria. The more reason the country the country is like this today( stagnant)

If south Africa didn't change their trajectory of thinking, by today they would have been like Nigeria.

No wonder they are called the Rainbow nation.

Your sense of reasoning has truly Abandoned you
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Afamed: 7:41am On Dec 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
was there a time he was invited to the usa officially by the government or any court and he refused to go? what exactly is the point of him going there. buhari that people have asked to remove his cap has he done that?
Keep quiet, fugitive supporter
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Orpe7(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Last i rememeber one of Atiku wife dey america, baba go and see her na
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by mvem(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Which crime??

Are you rendering our EFCC useless?
If there is a crime anywhere... Buhari will make sure he is behind bars... But I can assure you there is no such thing...
...how will a potential president of this country say he has nothing to do in US..... So you are also insinuating that if someone commits a crime here and runs to US, then the police or FBI should investigate him there when it wasn't committed in there country..... Things are not done that way
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by babinmma(f): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=overall90 post=74169915]If Atiku is really wanted in America as result criminal activity,i think there is something called INTERPOL.[/quote
I thought of that too o. Abi Interpol don fold?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by jollymizzle(m): 7:52am On Dec 26, 2018
Fugitivus maximus
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:55am On Dec 26, 2018
REDshouse:
he can never perform cos if he becomes president America can decide not to buy our oil again and that is bad market for the country..

Not possible. He is an employer of Americans( AMERICAN UNIVERSITY,ADAMAWA). America like things like this so that they can negotiate/bargain
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

The seeds of the poverty you are now reaping were already sown long before Buhari came to power. It is therefore silly and short sighted to keep blaming him for what he is not responsible for.
The former Finance Minister and two successive CBN governors Ngozi Iweala, Charles Soludu and SLSn, not to mention Wole Soyinka have all told you who to blame.
I agree of course it started before now but demonizing GEJ, not being transparent enough to Nigerians, bloodletting and tribalism is overshadowing his govt. We wanted all round corruption fight not being selective
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by bareal(m): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2018
If only to prove APC wrong sir!

Fear dey catch am, weyrey!
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Kingsleyphy(m): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Simply visit Home Security, FBI and other security agencies so that you can clear your name from allege crime

we as a country has to stop this inferiority complex we exhibit all nd time. What is so special about America are the saints or are they d least corrupt country in d world. You guys have to grow up politics aside if am him I won't go because he didn't made his money nor was he born there.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by sircrabo: 8:05am On Dec 26, 2018
Don't mistake silence for a guilty conscience.

Atiku will eventually visit USA before the elections, he is only trying to pull the legs of the opposition. He is making them feel like they have something to hold on to.

His travel will be the last blow that will silence the opposition.

quote this thread and mark the today's date
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Enice(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Nice reply

If I have no business in kano, why am I going there.

Reasoning and understanding has eiuded Africans except south africans.
you say your economic program is keyed on FDI. now how would you source for FDI if you can't go to the econimic capital of the world and if people see you as a crook/thief
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Kingsleyphy(m): 8:10am On Dec 26, 2018
REDshouse:

This is a public place b4 u type get your facts right bro . Your God Country America is not a major buyer of Nigeria crude 4 d past 7 years now d major buyer is still India
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by lexy2014: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

Pls how much was d money atiku laundered & were did atiku launder d money from?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by nachinaGod: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2018
Pls ooooo ...i want to ask...
When did American visa became a yardstick for Nigeria presidential candidate....abeg make una tell me.......
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Sirjamo: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2018
meromero11:

Going to America or not is not the issue at hand and neither is it a national problem. The main issue and greatest national problem will be to allow this excessively fraudulent and incurrably corrupt Atiku assume the Nigerian presidency. It will be a disaster. Wants to get Nigeria working again for the thieves and the corrupt. Atiku is a very greedy fellow who simply love stealing and womanizing.
Seconded
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2018
nachinaGod:
Pls ooooo ...i want to ask...
When did American visa became a yardstick for Nigeria presidential candidate....abeg make una tell me.......

Sure but your head is too FLAT to understand.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by backbone503(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2018
And this man thinks he can rule Nigeria without (going to) America?
#NextLevel #4+4
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 26, 2018
Afamed:

Your sense of reasoning has truly Abandoned you

You should have realised, am done with you.

So stop quoting ap and down.

Gracias.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Enice:
you say your economic program is keyed on FDI. now how would you source for FDI if you can't go to the econimic capital of the world and if people see you as a crook/thief

I hope you realise that your post makes not sense.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Kobicove:

He has no business there yet he bought a mansion there?

He has no business yet he obtained a franchise from a school there to set up American University of Nigeria?

Keep fooling yourself!

No wonder the Europeans told Africans that on the day of creation, they were merely hewers of wood and drawers of water.

You reply speaks volume of such.....very pathetic.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Globaby01: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2018
GarriKoro:
IPOB man we will not vote for Atiku even in a million years
You vote, you no vote. The person that will win will win because your vote is only -1. Is it the dullard that will now take the nation forward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Obi: Do Us All A Big Favour, Go And Never Come Back / Why We Walked Out Of Meeting With Nigerian Govt – NLC / Governor Tambuwal Buys Ford Explorer For 20 Judges In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.