Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa (34826 Views)

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by haibe(m): 8:32am On Dec 26, 2018
Lol
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by muykem: 8:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Nigeria still have it's largest diaspora population in USA. It is therefore important for you to meet them and explain your vision for Nigeria to them.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by SirBunky85(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

u evn get time to the reply dat mischievous being
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by michoim(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2018
You call yourself an international business man and you say what are you going to do in America, and yet you own American university in Nigeria with American lecturers...Atiku just say the truth and stop being hypocritical about this ...you are under investigation for corruption in the U.S.A

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nfora: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2018
Go to America prove to us that Buhari can trust you with EFCC chairmanship in 2019grin
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by fyneguy: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2018
sugarcoatedhoni:

Seems you didn't get my point

If US truly wants to arrest Atiku, he must not visit there to be arrested

They can arrest him in any friendly nation to them like the UK

You are not getting my point.

There was a time Fayose and PDP goons alleged that Aisha Buhari could not visit the US. Aisha visited and her accusers were shamed.

What stops Atiku from doing same? Your line of thought does not absolve him. All he needs to do is visit the US.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Enice(m): 8:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

I hope you realise that your post makes not sense.
make no sense how? this man is campaigning on improving the economy by increasing the FDI influx into the country. this same man is wanted for economic crimes in America. do you think America will encourage her business society to listen to this criminal. do you think America will encourage her allies to do business with this man. Atiku said he is going to hit the ground running, how is he going to do that when major governments don't support him because of his crooked ways.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Bakasey: 8:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Dear God,
Shall we continue to live in stupidity so that Buhari would continue to rule? At what point in our constitution did it become a prerequisite to visit America before a citizen of our dear country is qualified to contest or aspire for political office in Nigeria?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nfora: 8:54am On Dec 26, 2018
michoim:
You call yourself an international business man and you say what are you going to do in America, and yet you own American university in Nigeria with American lecturers...Atiku just say the truth and stop being hypocritical about this ...you are under investigation for corruption in the U.S.A

Abio oooo...

What a mockery of Nigeria!

An international fugitive is the presidential candidate of the leading opposition party in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 26, 2018
Enice:
make no sense how? this man is campaigning on improving the economy by increasing the FDI influx into the country. this same man is wanted for economic crimes in America. do you think America will encourage her business society to listen to this criminal. do you think America will encourage her allies to do business with this man. Atiku said he is going to hit the ground running, how is he going to do that when major governments don't support him because of his crooked ways.

That is left for him to decide with his economic team....

If you really know how America works, you will just delete this ur reply.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by supereagle(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Nice reply

If I have no business in kano, why am I going there.

Reasoning and understanding has eiuded Africans except south africans.

Why did he own a property in the USA?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 26, 2018
supereagle:

Why did he own a property in the USA?

Next.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Ayobami7(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2018
om
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Enice(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

That is left for him to decide with his economic team....

If you really know how America works, you will just delete this ur reply.
you are beyond redemption
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Enice:
you are beyond redemption

I will rather advise you to get a standard education.

What you guys obtain as education in this country is a rotten and morally decayed educational system.

May redemption visit you starting from your educational system.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by F9Nizooria(m): 9:29am On Dec 26, 2018
don't mind APC zombies, let's Atikulate to 2019.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
fyneguy:

You are not getting my point.

There was a time Fayose and PDP goons alleged that Aisha Buhari could not visit the US. Aisha visited and her accusers were shamed.

What stops Atiku from doing same? Your line of thought does not absolve him. All he needs to do is visit the US.

One needs a Valid Visa to visit US

What if the US that you want Atiku to visit to absolve himself refuse to grant his visa application?

Don't you think the US will be more than glad to grant Atiku visa so as to arrest him once he steps on their soil?

Hope you know Aisha visited US under diplomatic cover?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Yusman316(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Which crime??

Are you rendering our EFCC useless?
If there is a crime anywhere... Buhari will make sure he is behind bars... But I can assure you there is no such thing...
Sir, recently a Chinese top executive of huawei was detained in Canada from request by the U.S, she is not wanted for any crime in China.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by huptin(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Agritech:
What FBI would do to Atiku if he steps foot in America.

I love this picture

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Yusman316(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2018
sugarcoatedhoni:

What if the US that you want Atiku to visit to absolve himself refuse to grant his visa application?

Don't you think the US will be more than glad to grant Atiku visa so as to arrest him once he steps on their soil?

A certain Aisha was indicated in the U.S not Aisha Buhari
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:41am On Dec 26, 2018
Nfora:

Abio oooo...

An international fugitive is the presidential candidate of the leading opposition party in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!

Was a supposed religious bigot and islamic fundamentalist in the person of General Muhammadu Buhari not presidential candidate of APC in 2015?

Now he is even president and all objective Nigerians can allude to his aloofness and insensitivity in the face of all the killings in the country.

His biased security appointments and nepotism is legendary.

Buhari is certainly not a unifier by his actions and inactions. He is rather a symbol of national disunity.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by sugarcoatedhoni: 9:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Yusman316:

Sir, recently a Chinese top executive of huawei was detained in Canada from request by the U.S, she is not wanted for any crime in China.

Bless you much..

If only some people follow the news or knows the enormous power the US wields

If the US wants you, they will get you using their extensive network of allies
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by mozona(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Abi ooh
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Indispensable85(m): 9:51am On Dec 26, 2018
Dem no born am well make him try am.Before him return from detention, election Don finish. Atiku try enter U.S. make we see.Notorious Criminal!
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Kobicove(m): 9:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Osagyefo98:

No wonder the Europeans told Africans that on the day of creation, they were merely hewers of wood and drawers of water.

You reply speaks volume of such.....very pathetic.

It is your blind defence of Atiku that is pathetic.

It's because of people like you that the rest of the developed world consider Africans as being backward in reasoning.

It is an indictment on the entire citizens of this country if we elect an international fugitive as president.

Your foolish and shallow support of Atiku is proof that you are on the same low integrity level as him... birds of the same feather flock together! undecided
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by DaRuud(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2018
mediaNGR:
watch video HERE
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Atiku

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by duni04(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Which crime??

Are you rendering our EFCC useless?
If there is a crime anywhere... Buhari will make sure he is behind bars... But I can assure you there is no such thing...
Bros this your comment is repulsive! Go search the website of the US Senate. They have a section devoted to curbing money laundering. They used Atiku as a case study in money laundering! That idiot cannot step foot in the US again! He will be arrested ASAP! It annoys me when I see ignorant comments like yours!
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Great2017: 9:55am On Dec 26, 2018
Nfora:

Abio oooo...

Is it not even worse that a lifeless reta@rd is the president of Nigeria?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by fyneguy: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2018
sugarcoatedhoni:

Did he apply for Visa and was refused?

''What if'' is a way to excuse him. He should apply for visa and go. It is as simple as that.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by adekolaelect(m): 10:04am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

There is only one Ajala in the country
He's a dullard who owns 150 cows for twenty years
but you could wailed on Ahiza Buhari to travel abroad when your lord fayose sledge of unable to travel abroad .see your life
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Anaedo1: 10:07am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.
Where was the money stolen from?..
I guess the money was stolen from Nigeria..
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
Kobicove:

It is your blind defence of Atiku that is pathetic.

It's because of people like you that the rest of the developed world consider Africans as being backward in reasoning.

It is an indictment on the entire citizens of this country if we elect an international fugitive as president.

Your foolish and shallow support of Atiku is proof that you are on the same low integrity level as him... birds of the same feather flock together! undecided

Am done with you.

I only arguee with sound minds.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. / Sunday Igboho To FG: “Invite Gumi & Shekau First Before Disturbing Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.