Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa (34825 Views)

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Ayed44: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

You are the one embarrassing yourself.

Both Nigeria and America are signatories to d extradition protocols. If America has any case against Atiku, they would extradite him to America to face prosecution. They will not wait for Atiku to visit America before they arrest him. When James Ibori had a case to answer in the UK, the UK did not wait for Ibori to voluntarily visit d UK before they got him. They extradited him to d UK in 2010. America can do same to Atiku and I'm sure d Buhari's FG will be more than happy to assist America in d extradition process.

Please let us stop this "visit America" rubbish.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Onyebuchi46: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
How I wish Nigerians can stand and tell Buhari that certificate forgery is a criminal offence and he is guilty of it, therefore not equalifed to fight corruption in this country.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by meromero11: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2018
exlink10:
You guys in this Nairaland should at least be objective and reason with your head before you comment on this platform not reasoning with your anus.

Nigeria and USA have laws and also have extradition laws. Which means, if you commit crime on either country you can be extradited to the country were u committed the crime and be prosecuted.

If one is indicted on a case, it simply means he is accused of being involved in that particular case but without any substantiating evidence, their is no case to answer. If he had a case to answer, they would have extradited him for a long time.

Yes he maybe skeptical and apprehensive of visiting the States for now, not knowing if there is plausible case that can get him arrested or detained and knowing who Buhari and APC are, they can do and undo, is then better for him to stay back in naija and avoid States for now.

The man has nothing to prove to Nigerians honestly, cuz every average Nigerian and Nigeria politician is a criminal, depends on how you are stealing your own. Tell your self whatever you want to, you know this is an undeniable truth.

Your Yoruba god, Tinubu, Obasanjo etc na the same
Buhari, Amechi, Abba, Babachir - Make i no even go their.
Ibori nko - birds of same feather
Orji Kalu, T.A. Orji, Ikpeazu, Rochas.. All of them na the same

should I go on?

So make una free the man abeg

Agreed. But Atiku nah baba of the whole thieves in Nigeria and Africa join together. He has no shame and no rule to his stealing. No fund is sacred to him. Put him in charge of any of the big churches and see the church wreck within 24hrs. He is damn smart at stealing. You can't beat him.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by kayusely70(m): 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Of course he cant go to America because the guilty are always afraid
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by dixar: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
StOla:
Atiku, what were you previously doing in America such that you even owned a mansion there that was recently put up for sale?

Why are you suddenly afraid of the same America you used as a base with your mistress and later wife, Jennifer Douglas?

Suddenly you do not like America anymore, but your supporters and presidential campaign officers previously boasted that you had applied for USA Visa.

Is it that you did not get assurances that you will not be arrested the moment you step onto the soil of USA, being already indicted there for corruption and money laundering?

This is the reason he will NEVER set foot in US.

https://www.nairaland.com/4891353/atiku-laundered-40m-btw-2000-2008

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/OPENINGSenatorLevin.pdf
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by dixar: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

Yes you are correct, this is how he laundered the millions.

https://www.nairaland.com/4891353/atiku-laundered-40m-btw-2000-2008

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/OPENINGSenatorLevin.pdf
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by gaskiyamagana: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

There is only one Ajala in the country
He's a dullard who owns 150 cows for twenty years
American Wanted - - - - - Atiku
Failed project - - - - - Atiku /Obi 2019
Failed party - - - - - - PDP
No Future Ambition------ Nairaland Atikulators
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Till 2023.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2018
SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER LIFE

SAI ATIKUOBI FOR BETTER NIGERIA

ON ATIKUOBI MANDATE WE STAND

BY GOD'S GRACE ATIKUOBI TICKET IS SURE
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by hush15: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
BluntBoy:

Tinubu does not have any drug-related issues in the United States.

Was it not the same United States that granted Tinubu political asylum during the Abacha era?

How can a man with drug-related issues in the United States be granted political asylum by the same United States?

You people should get your facts right. Tinubu does not have drug-related issues in the United States.

laughing at you... you dont know anything.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Bar1941(m): 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

There is only one Ajala in the country
He's a dullard who owns 150 cows for twenty years

You are indeed a ZOMBIE tracker, he's not contesting for American president truly but he needs to come and campaign to Nigerians in Americans, intimate them with his plans for the countries as well as bridging a cordial relationship with the US...
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Ayed44: 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
Bar1941:

You are indeed a ZOMBIE tracker, he's not contesting for American president truly but he needs to come and campaign to Nigerians in Americans, intimate them with his plans for the countries as well as bridging a cordial relationship with the US...
Did Buhari visit America before he was elected Nigeria's president in 2015?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by 77up(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

funny @your last paragraph, is he not a fool before ?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by haqun: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

And if he does it's witchhunting

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Afamed: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
slowpoke answer the questions
Tell your fugitive Presidential candidate to go to America . Shameless Biafran you have suddenly sold your political agitation for Biafra for vp.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by BluntBoy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
hush15:

laughing at you... you dont know anything.

So, how has your laughter refuted my post?

You wey sabi, tell us how it is possible for a wanted drug lord in America be given political asylum by the same America?

We all know how serious drug-related offenses are in many jurisdictions in the United States.

I await your answer to my question.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by cardoctor(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2018
seighapaul:

Nigerians agree with the bolded and that paradigm shift has started and most grow to a point as to compete with the two main parties. For now, we are stuck with two big evil parties...the APC seems to be the "lesser evil" and majority of Nigerians have no choice but the continue with the APC. I get goosebumps when I see the caliber of politicians pushing and encouraging Atiku for the highest office in the land.

Me sef I tire.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Mandela839(m): 3:51am On Dec 31, 2018
go and never come back until u serve in their fine prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Fayose Lost Ekiti / Herdsmen And Their Cows Cause Commotion At BRT Lane In Lagos In Celebration Of P / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.