Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (87264 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Martin0(m): 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Buhhahhahhaaaahhahaha. Abi na

you don enter Villa ehgrin
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by jafol(m): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Which kind generation of women do we have nowadays? So because of joystick this one passed her blessing away, later on they will start disturbing MFM pastors that they get spirit husband or they dont know why no man is pursuing them. Women r useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Paulo3ree(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2018
moshino:

This is something you should ask your mother and sisters.

Hahahahehekiki
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Paulo3ree(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2018
moshino:

This is something you should ask your mother and sisters.

Plse ooh!
How do I start the conversation
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Wantedola(m): 1:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can you just imagine. angry
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by mechanics(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Funny
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by bendazum: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Trizzi:
A Twitter user revealed how she once rejected a marriage proposal because of the big size of his boyfriend manhood.

She wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/i-rejected-marriage-proposal-because-of.html

Is it not possible to marry someone without seeing his D?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.