Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,998 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood (87267 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by dashing07(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2018
Well done ma. Ur lie is topping the list on Twitter

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Emodeee: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
My dear some big can shift one's destiny. I even heard a woman died from it sef

na wa oh. just dick? phallus? really! how do you now like it? I know ladies don't like it small.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

5 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by notoriousbabe: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ajepako on my mind

....2018 a whole year without sex. I'm pride of myself..

2 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
grin grin angry
Can a man ever satisfy a woman?

1 Like

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Blisplendor12(f): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2018
Alright, wait till you get your size
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by notoriousbabe: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
kennygee:
So all these while she was sleeping with the guy, she didn't know he was too big till it got to a proposal abi?
na that kind big cassava you dey like to chop everyday
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by notoriousbabe: 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Blisplendor12:
Alright, wait till you get your size
if na you, I know sey you no go run,you like am big

1 Like

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by sukerefakere(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
Elasticity of Supply

cry cry
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by sammyj: 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
If this is the case, how come she knew the size before rejecting it shocked shocked
durubennie:
Wow
So she stayed without having sex till proposal
??
Twitter displays how stupid some Africans can be
Believe at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Chiefochiefo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
Something that can not swallow a D, how can it bring out pinkin? Abeg we don't have money for CS. My granny will say 'you don't have leg' grin .... Chiefo....

2 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by adecz: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Some dudes were mistakingly given
donkey JTs at creation.

They should go & find their spouses in
the manger.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by val4sure(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Maybe the guy poor, if say him nah otedola with the money, you won't mind blowing his 20 inches rod..
Nonsense and ingredients

3 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by srclark: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2018
I like open ladies like this woman ,when she eventually gets married her man will enjoy her and the marriage will last ,most ladies die in silence and believe such topics is a no go area ,if your man is not performing enough feel free to discuss it with him so he can up his game and if your man is over performing still feel free to discuss ,in as much as many think she is lieing about it of what point is it having days of pain and discomfort after every sexual encounter with your partner it is only natural for the lady to avoid or deny the man sex on the long run and that is the road that leads to divorce and cheating

6 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Godmother(f): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
My God! Is there nothing secret anymore!

Here's What to Do If Your Phone Falls Into Water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by ekesoft(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Start mini Importation and make insane profit this new year..... Click on link https://www.nairaland.com/4912775/get-verified-alipay-account-nigeria
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2018
[quote autho=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=74192537]My dear some big can shift one's destiny. I even heard a woman died from it sef[/quote]
Ah ahn! You women can lie! If that was true, I'd be a serial killer

1 Like

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by chuksohams(m): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Look at dis one, for Ur mind u made points na
Confused sets of homo sapien
Oya which side is now moderate Madam moderate keep testing inúgo
Michelle55:
I agree with you my sister cheesy you can't deal with it Biko except he agrees to slim fit it (impossible). Don't be too big(overload) and don't be too small(index finger). Just be moderate and the ladies will like you.
Made me remember my cousin's experience cheesy
Note: your comfortability and happiness first smiley
You can not coman die ontop preek matter

2 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Westaslave2(f): 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Big joysticks ar dangerous 2 a tight pvssy
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by theapeman4: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
I truly miss the days when certain things stayed in people's heads.
women are built with no brain plugins!

you just have to treat them like animals!

it really works!
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Xander85: 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
With some fore-play and a generous application of lube, it should slide in painlessly! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Abdbaba: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Michelle55: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
chuksohams:
Look at dis one, for Ur mind u made points na
Confused sets of homo sapien
Oya which side is now moderate Madam moderate keep testing inúgo
Shuooo.. Why you dey vex nau? Na me be the cause of your problems? Biko.. Maintain your lane inugo or is your kini small ni? Maybe that's why you are angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by olisaokere(m): 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2018
kennygee:
So all these while she was sleeping with the guy, she didn't know he was too big till it got to a proposal abi?

I tell you
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by blackpanther22: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

1 Like

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by jara: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2018
Some ladies have sincerely complained about too big a dick. Others do not mind it once a while. But the lady may be taking it until she found a convenient exit.

The best way to take it if it is too big is from a position a bit far from the real thing. Like from the back if farther away or front if further back.

No need to inconvenient yourself over something you want regularly. Settled for the size you can deal with taking longevity into consideration.

Thank me later and if interested, lessons are available ��� Joking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by israelmao(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2018
Go for your size and let's the guy be.Compatibility has vital role in every relationship.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Nuelonyi: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lolz I was just reading de comments, de point is women are just different kind of creature and I think God knws why.
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by Dafreeguy(m): 11:42pm On Dec 26, 2018
vikkimimi:
You did well girl....
your comfort first
undecided
vikkimimi:
You did well girl....
your comfort first
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Tallesty1:
I truly miss the days when certain things stayed in people's heads.

My brother, the thing tire you too ?
Re: Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood by enambobo(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2018
The word 'Big' is relative. 6 inches might be considered small for some and average for others. Likewise 9 inches big for some and average for others. No kee yourself.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When A Nurse Weds A Nurse: Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Bro. / Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.