Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) (62552 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by sogodihno: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chai! in supposed Atiku stronghold? The kind beating Atiku will receive in 2019 ehn, even his ipob brothers will desert him.

dont be surprised if the result look like this
APC- 25, 463, 197
PDP- 6, 897, 001

4+4 jare. NEXT LEVEL.

Even Femi Otedola the one the ipob are hoping to deliever Lagos to customer Dada gan don fall him.

As, I dey look at the APC first eleven this morning, e dey give me joy, the combination of brain(Osinbajo), Integrity(Buhari), Strategy (Amaechi), Jagaban(Tinubu), Money(Dangote/Otedola) will be too much for Atiku and Sarathief to handle.

if we return this country to 16 years of looting, weitin we gain?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by OttHin: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
This one wey helicopter no wan gree make i sleep,e fit be say Mr. Go Slow don come reach...
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by ledaman: 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Akpabio will have to bring people from their homes to the stadium with some cash, if not, it's gonna be Where 2 or 3 are gathered

We have to thank his Excellency, Gov. Udom Emmanuel for not depriving APC the use of the stadium. Unlike the ugly Oshiomhole who denied Pastor Ize-Iyamu the use of the stadium when he was a governor.

I wonder what how the lifeless one will convince smart Akwa Ibom indigenes to vote for him.

Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah.
Trash!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by speak2me2016: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
The truth of the matter is that today's campaign is not for Jibrin but to sell Nsima Ekere.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
0monnak0da:

At least there is change. Before neighbours had no pot of soup so if you hhaae a neighbour with pot of soup to carry is that not good?

imagine! just listen to yourself "neighbour had no pot of soup?? As at 2008 when I return from school by 4pm, before 6pm that day I would have sold 15k in my mom's shop before she returns from market...But what do we have now? Scanty shop as 1/5 of our buyers now buy foodstuffs on credit
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by adelaja70(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Changing narratives in the face of defeat is common with pdp fans.no more south south but akure.bef.ore i follow you to akure,accept that atiku has lost.
NA THUNDER GO FIRE THAT GUY FOR USING DEROGATORY WORDS ON MY TOWN JUST CAUSE OF POLITICS.... IDIAT!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by namio10: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Weaponx:
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCE_fdfnDY

One thing for a better Nigeria: SW should see that Buhari they supported in 2015 is a massive failure and big headache to Nigeria.
Now that SW sees that the Buhari that the old East did not support is a failure, the SW ought to support whoever the old East supports in 2019, instead of SW still hoping that Buhari clan shall hand over power to the SW in 2023, not minding that Nigeria may be worse than today before 2023.

This is common simple logic in a workable country.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Haritha100: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Weaponx:
Buhari and APC members Campaign rally today at Akwa ibom state update coming up Soon stay alert and active
Few pics happening now this morning .

More pics and videos coming up soon

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Habeyy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:
People are anticipating and waiting for this rally more than all atiku's rallies combined which shows how much buhari is loved
And the award for the best joke of the year goes toooo
grin
The courage u gather to type this poo of a joke is second to none.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
77up:
Lemme sidon here waiting for unfurtenate wailers that 'll scream it's Photoshop when they see the mammoth and massive crowd of their life shocked

Mammoth crowd or rather market crowd ?

The stadium na market place

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
SIMPLE MATHEMATICS,

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oboy see PEOPLE------------- STADIUM DON FULL WITH OVERFLOW.

THIS IS POLITICAL EL-CLASICO

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by namio10: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Certain: president Buhari needs to win 25% of votes in at least each of the five southern states, before he can be declared winner with the million times million votes that shall be declared for him in Kano state, and the 25% win to be awarded him in each of the other 18 northern states.

So the task of freeing Nigeria from Buhari is for the SW states to tackle. He is most unlikely to win 25% of votes in any Eastern state which he branded 5% and denies requisite development infrastructures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
My question is ,do they all have pvc?
How much were they all paid? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by namio10: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
BUHARI NEXT LEVEL?

Only ZOMBIES, bush guys, or ethnoreligious bigots that are thrown into hunger, ethnic killings and debts at THIS LEVEL by Buhari, can think of following Buhari to NEXT LEVEL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by alen4smith(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
gentlegenius:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ZOMBIES...
Akwa Ibom state and many other States in the south south was PDP before, still PDP now and will always remain PDP.
You'll see a mammoth crowd in Uyo today, In fact, the stadium will be filled completely, but don't masturbate yet. I am living in Akwa Ibom and I can assure you that more than half of the people that will fill the stadium today will not vote for buhari. Most of them are there because of Nsima Ekere, the APC governorship candidate, not because they support buhari.
PDP is like a religion in this state, and even though I am a PDP member, I would've enter the stadium if I was in Uyo, at least to go and see what the lifeless dullard looks like.
Pls don't equate the crowd you'll see in Uyo today to votes for buhari. The dullard is widely hated and rejected here. We don't vote based on party sentiments. I will personally vote for Nsima in governorship election, but I will never vote a dullard to rule me again. I know others here who have the same mentality. Akpabio knows how Akwa Ibom people hate buhari, but he must organize a mammoth crowd to deceive the dullard, just to keep saving his neck from the gallows of EFCC.
you are pained!
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Agritech(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
namio10:
BUHARI NEXT LEVEL?

Only ZOMBIES, bush guys, or ethnoreligious bigots that are thrown into hunger, ethnic killings and debts at THIS LEVEL by Buhari, can think of following Buhari to NEXT LEVEL.

I see painment, I hope you don't take sniper in FeBuhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is wickedness from TEAM4X4 o,

look at the turnout in the so called weak-zone of PMB. Just imagine what will happen by the time TEAM4X4 drive the coaster bus to South-West, North East, N-Central and co.

This is what i call POLITICAL MIND-GAME

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by deomelllo: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Akpabio will have to bring people from their homes to the stadium with some cash, if not, it's gonna be Where 2 or 3 are gathered

We have to thank his Excellency, Gov. Udom Emmanuel for not depriving APC the use of the stadium. Unlike the ugly Oshiomhole who denied Pastor Ize-Iyamu the use of the stadium when he was a governor.

I wonder what how the lifeless one will convince smart Akwa Ibom indigenes to vote for him.

Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah.

Hope you are seeing the crowd.... if PMB can get this crowd in south-South, just imagine what will happen in the North n West.....

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by lilytender: 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nukilia:

Zombies won't believe you...Truth be told Nigerians are comfortable with the hardships in the country. Ask your neighbour and they'll tell you Sai Baba till 2023, even though they are dying of hunger and facing high level of insecurity.

Please let the lamentation continue as we are all in the same boat undecided

So you have finally accepted and conceded defeat even before election. That's really brave of you. Its takes a brave man to accept and swallow bitter truth
like the looming humiliation of Atikuloot and his criminal supporters.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anambralstson: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrioticNaija:

Hope you are seeing the crowd.... if PMB can get this crowd in south-South, just imagine what will happen in the North n West.....

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII
Why posting fake pictures? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Why posting fake pictures? grin grin

Why editing new pictures wailer. Is it your picture? anu mpama

simple mathematics u nor know,
4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by PrinceBBlack(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
eyeview:
It's ironic that Buhari will flag off it's campaign in a peaceful PDP state. Apart from Lagos, which apc state can he boast of non crises.
I will implore the good people of Akwa ibom to ensure a thorough physical and spiritual cleansing is done there when buhari leaves. Anywhere or anything he touches dies. They should cleanse their state urgently.
Look at Etisalat and Skye bank which he recently invested in, they are dead and now taken over as 9mobile and Polaris
Know ur facts before saying stuffs... is Ogun, Oyo, Ondo, Osun etc not safe enough for u. Also, do u have documents to prove that he has shares with 9mobile and Keystone bank(not Polaris). Lets always dig deep before sprouting false conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by highness25(m): 4:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
Weaponx:
Watch video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jCE_fdfnDY
abeg my people what time is the event?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by deomelllo: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2018

#NEXTLEVEL

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Street Credibility, we get am....

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by somehow: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Actually on NTA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chineme Ojukwu Graduates From University Of Brighton (Photos) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Fayose Addresses Protesting Drivers In Ekiti (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.