Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) (62535 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 5:41am On Dec 29, 2018
ericsmith:

can the mods please freeze nessa account , what light could possibly be @ the end of tunnel ,with minister of darkness incompetences
Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah. ... ALOL! grin

There has been recordable success in power with a steady increase of 1,000mw every year for the past 4yrs now, hovering at 7000MW! It's not the best but it has certainly increased

It can only get better from here out... I'm not supporting APC because they are the best option, I can point to a couple of my posts where I've criticized and clamored for K.Moghalu, Sowore, and even Durotoye but its like beating a dead horse.

For now, APC is more credible and the fielding of Atiku (a well known and renowned kleptomaniac) as their standard flag bearear only proves that PDP still has nothing to offer than a template of looting and returning us to the dark ages of sleazy exploitation of Nigerians and massive corruption. Rome wasn't built in a day... Many of the countries we hope to emulate went through decades of these hardship before reaping the fruits for their adversities.

P.S: Had a disturbingly long day at work, hence the tardy reply!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 5:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Willie2015:

This was the appraisal of the PMB Admin in 1984,

“The last 20 months have not witnessed any significant changes in the national economy. Contrary to expectations, we have so far been subjected to a steady deterioration in the general standard of living; and intolerable suffering by ordinary Nigerians have risen higher, scarcity of commodities has increased…. Unemployment has stretched to critical dimensions.”

PMB was given another chance again to re-write history and yet the scorecard is still the same as that of 1984

-20.9 million Nigerians became unemployed within 3 yrs plus of this administration ....... Source, NBS
- Unemployment increased to 23.1% in Q3 2018 ........ Source, NBS
- Nigeria became leading country with the highest rate of extreme poverty..... Source, The World Poverty Clock

I simply wonder what light is at the end of tunnel if not hunger, starvation, unemployment and suffering...

'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.'

*DeepSigh!

People are resilient, we're designed that way...it's embedded in our DNA to forge ahead and soldier on...its a whole lot easier to do if we can all have the collective will to understand that it shall pass, I'm not clairvoyant and can't say how soon that will be, but the past three years have been in the right direction, many countries endured worst but are now better of.

I just believe we should give the party more time, 3yrs is not enough to right all the wrongs and mismanagement we've been saddled with for decades, especially with lack of a better alternative.

That's what I'm hitching my sanity on. smiley

Good morning!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 29, 2018
gmaribel:
Aisha Buhari not campaigning with her husband at Uyo.

Na your Aisha Buhari? Over sabi housewife like you.

4+4 = NXT LEVL
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=NessaBoo post=74256812

It can only get better from here out... I'm not supporting APC

For now, APC is more credible and the fielding of Atiku (a well known and renowned kleptomaniac) as their standard flag bearear only proves that PDP still has nothing to offer than a template of looting and returning us to the dark ages of sleazy exploitation of Nigerians and massive corruption. Rome wasn't built in a day... Many of the countries we hope to emulate went through decades of these hardship before reaping the fruits for their adversities.

P.S: Had a disturbingly long day at work, hence the tardy reply!
[/quote]

pele !! seriously if i had an hectic day like yours i wonnt even give a hoot about apc becos their is no profit to show not to talk of dividend.
it's barbaric to say most of the countries we hope to emulate took decades, yeah! true but that was becos those countries had to develop @ there own pace with no one to emulate then. its take time to creat a template but to copy one is easier n faster,with lesser time.
it took america longer time than china had to develop, even took dubia lesser time than it took china ... all am trying to say is time, technology , modernization are determinant factors that facilitates development period. you might wana check out riwanda today ... no excuse for underdevelopment in a modern world.
it will take a revolution ( hopefully non violent) to restore nigeria becos all these renown leaders wealth are deeply submerged in corruption, why we remain underdevelop.why do you think they remove ambode
pdp might take us back but apc wonnt take us forward asides going in circles ... the earlier we think outside apc & pdp the better. smiley feeling stressed yu can call for nuru massage
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by NessaBoo(f): 9:09am On Dec 29, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=74259813][/quote]

Intelligently well said...but point is those countries put in the work, Nigerians are not willing to do so, Technology and modernization can only aid but without the people's will, its futile. Nigerians lack will, that's the reason "the get rich quick syndrome" is fast becoming a norm.

Agriculture is a vital industry in China, employing over 300 million farmers, the development of farming over the course of their history has played a key role in the advancement of that country, and now China ranks first in worldwide farm output, primarily producing potatoes, tomatoes, wheat, rice and other grains, all thanks to people like Mao Zedong, same thing in Mexico during the Aztec rule of central Mexico. Now ask an average Nigerian, Do you want to farm? Your guess is as good as mine. That's why a good number of Buhari's economic policies revolves around Agriculture, just to make it enticing as possible.

My own point as always is that all these communities put in the time and work, there's no time machine or technology that will propel us into the future, we have to walk the mile, and I believe FOR NOW, we're heading in the right direction with the leadership of PMB.

Nuru massage? Lmao! I had to do a quick search on that and the results were lipsrsealed Hahahaha, Thank you, I think just Rest is enough for now! grin
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Ovamboland(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2018
ayobamiakinrind:

When Atiku was with you, he was a saint, same as OBJ, Dino, and Saraki. Your sainty minister of agric is the former chairman of the party you are lambasting, is he clean of all the allegations against PDP? I believe you're sensible enough to know party names don't govern, it's the people therein. Where was El-rufai when PDP was destroying the country? Dambazau?

You forgotten Audu Ogbe was forced out as PDP chairman at gun point when he could no longer stomach the PDP way of doing things implemented by Obasanjo and Atiku
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Ovamboland(m): 10:20am On Dec 29, 2018
senatordave1:

Illiterate,stop misleading people here.whats your problem you detractor? Admits caution this guy.that banner says akwa ibom north west senatorial district you empty fellow

Don't mind the guy, even with the candidate putting on local akwa Ibom cap, he still found it convenient to lie
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2018
NessaBoo:

Intelligently well said...but point is those countries put in the work, Nigerians are not willing to do so,
Agriculture is a vital industry in China,

My own point as always is that all these communities put in the time and work, there's no time machine or technology that will propel us into the future, we have to walk the mile, and I believe FOR NOW, we're heading in the right direction with the leadership of PMB.

Nuru massage? Lmao! I had to do a quick search on that and the results were lipsrsealed Hahahaha, Thank you, I think just Rest is enough for now! grin

i think everyone agrees that agriculture is vital to sustainance growth , hence why their is so much clamour diversification, agriculture & farming would av bin a phenomenon if not for societal attitude shown o was farmers . my friend who happens to be my 6 tried farming last year ,bought some hectre of land ... but got discourage becos neither his gurlfriends nor friends kill the vibe in him ... in nigeria farming is not dignifying enough for a career .how many ladies are proud to introduce there bf as farmers to there friends.
you should review ur assertion becos every tool needed to propel us into the future as been invented ... our problem is implementation ,dubia practically import resources & labour needed to attain development, ..read about dubia history. nigeria budgets are not even implemented up to 50% + corruption
that things no longer move in pdp direction doesnt mean we are going in the right direction o grin ..nessa when we do cost of living/ standard of living will be an indicator. infact nuru massaage price charge wonnt scare you off . tongue
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:37am On Dec 30, 2018
Ovamboland:

You forgotten Audu Ogbe was forced out as PDP chairman at gun point when he could no longer stomach the PDP way of doing things implemented by Obasanjo and Atiku
And El-rufai, Saraki, Atiku,Dambazau, Dino and a host of others?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Hitpoint360: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2018
There has been a little controversy over Lagos State Governor, Gov. Ambodes’s tweet on Twitter as many Lagosians attacks him.

The governor who magnified President Buhari re-election campaign in Uyo via his tweet got mouth wash, and as a result many blamed him for the present condition of the Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.