Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) (62538 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by somehow: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
See brown roofs o.

Nigeria and brown roofs sha grin grin grin
PatrioticNaija:
Street Credibility, we get am....

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by NorthernSerene(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
77up:
Lemme sidon here waiting for unfurtenate wailers that 'll scream it's Photoshop when they see the mammoth and massive crowd of their life shocked
Yes my man I don dey join you, na dager I get very sharp one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anambralstson: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
deomelllo:

#NEXTLEVEL

grin grin grin
APC supporters in southsouth region cheesy grin and from your little brain you believe Buhari will win Akwa Ibom
Crowd of PDP first presidential rally in Buhari stronghold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
namio10:
BUHARI NEXT LEVEL?

Only ZOMBIES, bush guys, or ethnoreligious bigots that are thrown into hunger, ethnic killings and debts at THIS LEVEL by Buhari, can think of following Buhari to NEXT LEVEL.

I hope when PMB wins you will kill yourself by your useless self. ewu meee

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by deomelllo: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2018

atheifKulooter, you don see APC crowd for Akwa Ibom? Buhari and APC don take over the whole state, make you just sidon jeje and throw in towel -Adeleke

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Zillahnonso(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
what I saw on official APC Twitter page. mind you this is a stadium of less than 40k capacity. in the other pictures they avoided the upper decker suggesting they are empty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by TheKingIsHere: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zillahnonso:
what I saw on official APC Twitter page.
mind you this is a stadium of less than 40k capacity.
in the other pictures they avoided the upper decker suggesting they are empty.

The stadium is empty..They only posted same pictures of a particular spot in the stadium from 2 angles.

Let them show us the whole stadium na.

If you look at the top, you will see empty chairs too. cheesy

PDP will win this with ease cool
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by JOhnnyfreash: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Buhari 2019 ambition is dead on arrival.

I cover Akwa Ibom state with the precious blood of Jesus, your badluck that you'll take to Akwa Ibom shall followed you back to your glorified cows village called Daura.hahahahahah in your dreams

God bless ATIKU!
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by JOhnnyfreash: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The stadium is empty..They only posted same pictures of a particular spot in the stadium from 2 angles.

..............guy u need to watch t.v to see it yourself

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Bhol28: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Chikpat:
Buhari is big for Atiku
Damn too big

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anambralstson: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zillahnonso:
grin grin And this is what Sen Akpabio what the world to watch grin grin tomorrow Festus Keyamo tell us more than 5million APC supporters from southsouth stormed their rally grin
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by JOhnnyfreash: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrioticNaija:

I hope when PMB wins you will kill yourself by your useless self. ewu meee

..... help me ask am oo.....I can't wait to chop rice on his burial

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Zillahnonso:

In your myopic mind, you think stadium get filled at once? if you are looking for empty stadium picture i will send you one taken this morning

4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Corrinthians(m): 4:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
PatrioticNaija:
4+4 = Ne×t Leel

SAI BUHARIIIII
If someone grabs a stool and a rope on top your matter, our hands and legs no dey o! grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Pdp is going nowhere.do you realize that in 2015,apc couldn't muster up to 5000 in any ss/se presidential rally?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by gmaribel(m): 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Aisha Buhari not campaigning with her husband at Uyo.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by abokikhalifa: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Akpabio will have to bring people from their homes to the stadium with some cash, if not, it's gonna be Where 2 or 3 are gathered

We have to thank his Excellency, Gov. Udom Emmanuel for not depriving APC the use of the stadium. Unlike the ugly Oshiomhole who denied Pastor Ize-Iyamu the use of the stadium when he was a governor.

I wonder what how the lifeless one will convince smart Akwa Ibom indigenes to vote for him.

Lifeless one: A Fi C, Chanji!!! I want to thank Za fifu of Uyo for Za suport, As you all know, Za kwarruption fight is improving, and we will make Za naira equal to Za dollar. Insha Allah.

Will INEC count this your comment as part of the votes ?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by vacanci: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
checkout throwback of APC 2015 presidential rally in Akwa Ibom

https://www.nairaland.com/2082012/photos-buharis-presidential-campaign-uyo

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by baliyubla: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
30 billion dollar bet that the brain dead fellow will be reading a prepared speech of about 5 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Corrinthians:
If someone grabs a stool and a rope on top your matter, our hands and legs no dey o! grin

lol.... nor mind IPOBists e-rats. they think they own online space

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anambralstson: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Illiterates deceiving Buhari grin, 2015 presidential election result for APC in southsouth states: APC got 58,411 in Akwa Ibom, Cross River APC got 28,268, Delta 48,910, Bayalsa 5,914, Rivers 69,238 and he classified them as 5% 2019 will be worst

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by remedykboy: 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
eyeview:
It's ironic that Buhari will flag off it's campaign in a peaceful PDP state. Apart from Lagos, which apc state can he boast of non crises.
I will implore the good people of Akwa ibom to ensure a thorough physical and spiritual cleansing is done there when buhari leaves. Anywhere or anything he touches dies. They should cleanse their state urgently.
Look at Etisalat and Skye bank which he recently invested in, they are dead and now taken over as 9mobile and Polaris
lots of them eg Osun,Ogun,Edo,Ondo e.t.c
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by diadem10: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaluxy007:

keep quite! Come to Akure and listen to breez FM, come and hear how people are lamenting, just last yr there were cases of people carrying their neighbour's pot of soup and such hunger driven crimes are still happening today...Petty traders no longer count profits like before due to the constant change in price of good when they return to the market to make new purchase
Wee you keep quayet? I just dey luk that breez fm. One day I go lambast dose bigots that always call on that station to sway our people's mind. Dey think I don't know their strategy? Shior

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by nestorvoice: 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
NessaBoo:

Don't bother yourself wondering...just watch how its done, It doesn't take much to see that APC is liberating Nigeria from the clutches of a party that plunged us into the Abyss of infrastructure decay and economic recession, that alone is enough to convince people who wants their unborn generations to enjoy the dividends of a progressive government.
If what we have experienced in last 4yrs is your definition of progress, you are sadly an alien.
Jason...its not too late for you to see the light at the end of tunnel oo!! grin
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Penexpress: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
[Well that is All apc supporters in Nigeria, they can even cover the full stadium

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Jaideyone(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
namio10:

One thing for a better Nigeria: SW should see that Buhari they supported in 2015 is a massive failure and big headache to Nigeria.
Now that SW sees that the Buhari that the old East did not support is a failure, the SW ought to support whoever the old East supports in 2019, instead of SW still hoping that Buhari clan shall hand over power to the SW in 2023, not minding that Nigeria may be worse than today before 2023.

This is common simple logic in a workable country.
stop doing follow follow you don't share the same destiny with us!!! we never promised to support the same person with you. grow the fvck up!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by diadem10: 5:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaluxy007:

imagine! just listen to yourself "neighbour had no pot of soup?? As at 2008 when I return from school by 4pm, before 6pm that day I would have sold 15k in my mom's shop before she returns from market...But what do we have now? Scanty shop as 1/5 of our buyers now buy foodstuffs on credit
The work of your looting Jonathan who failed to save during the rainy season.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Illiterates deceiving Buhari grin, 2015 presidential election result for APC in southsouth states: APC got 58,411 in Akwa Ibom, Cross River APC got 28,268, Delta 48,910, Bayalsa 5,914, Rivers 69,238 and he classified them as 5% 2019 will be worst
You mean those allocated votes
He will get 1 million or more next year
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anambralstson: 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Pdp is going nowhere.do you realize that in 2015,apc couldn't muster up to 5000 in any ss/se presidential rally?
Pictures of APC presidential rally in Rivers 2015, this is exactly what I was expecting to see in Akwa Ibom but I was disappointed, from this poor rally I doubt if Buhari will get up to 4% voters in 2019, since with this massive crowd he was able to pull 5% from SS/SE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by 0monnak0da: 5:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
kaluxy007:

imagine! just listen to yourself "neighbour had no pot of soup?? As at 2008 when I return from school by 4pm, before 6pm that day I would have sold 15k in my mom's shop before she returns from market...But what do we have now? Scanty shop as 1/5 of our buyers now buy foodstuffs on credit
Good so now you can get a neighbourhood watch security contract securing pot of soups
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anambralstson: 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
vacanci:
checkout throwback of APC 2015 presidential rally in Akwa Ibom

https://www.nairaland.com/2082012/photos-buharis-presidential-campaign-uyo
That was state rally in AK 2015 not a whole region like today grin grin Zombies looking for means to hide their faces grin
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by gmaribel(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
###

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.