Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) (62537 Views)

Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / President Buhari Campaigns In Aba, Abia State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by dannybrasky(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Y didn't ask same question when ATIKU campaigned??
Go ask AIT and CNN how much APC paid those people grin bros na matter of interest o.

Jnrbaino4real:
My question is ,do they all have pvc?
How much were they all paid? ?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Richardjemedafe(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
A fi ci., change
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by dannybrasky(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Well well,I'm having the best time of my life under Buhari! 4 more years abeg grin

namio10:
BUHARI NEXT LEVEL?

Only ZOMBIES, bush guys, or ethnoreligious bigots that are thrown into hunger, ethnic killings and debts at THIS LEVEL by Buhari, can think of following Buhari to NEXT LEVEL.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Richardjemedafe(m): 5:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Am sorry to say, but buhari and his crews are all criminal... See as amechi and oshomole stand like monkeys.... Oshomole dances like fish
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by neezar: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Truth be told....., The crowd there weren't much

They were even fighting after Buhari had gone.......Kudos to the Nigeria police for bringing back normality in the stadium

When Osho Baba was making his final speech.....Rotimi was just looking in disgust
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Anambralstson: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
This APC national campaign rally not regional rally grin cheesy

See for yourself Northwest and other regions were well represented grin and the stadium was empty cheesy

2 Shares

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by madridguy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
See campaign, unlike some people that they will employ a special director for photographer to tell where to capture and where not to.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:
This APC national campaign rally not regional rally grin cheesy

See for yourself Northwest and other regions were well represented grin and the stadium was empty cheesy
Illiterate,stop misleading people here.whats your problem you detractor? Admits caution this guy.that banner says akwa ibom north west senatorial district you empty fellow

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Weaponx: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Uglyboy: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The stadium is empty..They only posted same pictures of a particular spot in the stadium from 2 angles.

Let them show us the whole stadium na.

If you look at the top, you will see empty chairs too. cheesy

PDP will win this with ease cool
Picture that was taken when the event has not started.

Watch your TV to clear your doubt
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
neezar:
Truth be told....., The crowd there weren't much

They were even fighting after Buhari had gone.......Kudos to the Nigeria police for bringing back normality in the stadium

When Osho Baba was making his final speech.....Rotimi was just looking in disgust
A 30,000 crowd isn't much?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by neezar: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

A 30,000 crowd isn't much?

where did you get that figure from Bro??
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Uglyboy: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Pictures of APC presidential rally in Rivers 2015, this is exactly what I was expecting to see in Akwa Ibom but I was disappointed, from this poor rally I doubt if Buhari will get up to 4% voters in 2019, since with this massive crowd he was able to pull 5% from SS/SE
5% then because PDP do allocate figures to itself and other parties then.
Do you think it will still be the same now that PDP no longer control Aso rock,CBN,INEC,Police,DSS etc?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

Pictures of APC presidential rally in Rivers 2015, this is exactly what I was expecting to see in Akwa Ibom but I was disappointed, from this poor rally I doubt if Buhari will get up to 4% voters in 2019, since with this massive crowd he was able to pull 5% from SS/SE
Is that rivers or akwa ibom? Atiku has failed
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by hansomb: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=gentlegenius post=74235421][/quote] Is that your pre wedding pictures ?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
neezar:

where did you get that figure from Bro??
Most of you commenting in politics section know nothing at all.the stadium capacity is 30,000,you mean you dont know and your struggling to make noise?
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by neezar: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

Most of you commenting in politics section know nothing at all.the stadium capacity is 30,000,you mean you dont know and your struggling to make noise?
Stadium is 30000 but that stadium was not filled up

Stop attacking people anyhow

I know ur pained
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Riele(f): 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
I was there
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by vacanci: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

That was state rally in AK 2015 not a whole region like today grin grin Zombies looking for means to hide their faces grin

CAn u also prove that Atiku's rallies so far were not a whole region?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Sirsissy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
:Dna wa oooooo buhari and atiku. Let wait and see
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by bender79: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
4+4#next level. We dey kampe! Atikulooters can now visit any nearby intensive care unit
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
senatordave1:

u dey mind d biafrats pigs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by senatordave1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
neezar:

Stadium is 30000 but that stadium was not filled up

Stop attacking people anyhow

I know ur pained
Show us where it wasn't filled up
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Calers: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't believe in crowd,what I kno is that Buhari will defeat Atiku hands down. What goes around comes around.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by deomelllo: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
Anambralstson:

That was state rally in AK 2015 not a whole region like today grin grin Zombies looking for means to hide their faces grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8397952_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by XullySwt(f): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
Who will fill i hope u hv seen d crowd by now ;Dup that stadium today. Lets watch and see what becomes of APC today in Akwa Ibom State.
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by XullySwt(f): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kassidy4luv:
Who will fill i hope u hv seen d crowd by now ;Dup that stadium today. Lets watch and see what becomes of APC today in Akwa Ibom State.

I hope you have seen d crowd by now grin grin
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by edupedia: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
amaniro:
Udom made it happen grin

Udom till 2067cheesy

I have never seen people deceiving themselves like u people...keep it up Feb is at hand....
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Agbeni33: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The stadium is empty..They only posted same pictures of a particular spot in the stadium from 2 angles.

Let them show us the whole stadium na.

If you look at the top, you will see empty chairs too. cheesy

PDP will win this with ease cool

oga wake up!!
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Weaponx: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by Davidstar5(m): 3:09am On Dec 29, 2018
How come

Re: Buhari And APC Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom State (Live Photos Updates) by GleestarsMag: 3:57am On Dec 29, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh5OaC738TQ
President Buhari APC Presidential Campaign Flag Off Speech #Buhari #APC #NEXTLEVEL #PMB4Plus4 #PRESIDENTIAL #CAMPAIGN #AAC #GNWA2019 #Atiku #Renosdart #ACPN #PDP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Train In Osogbo City (pictures) / Onitsha Central Mosque Burnt Down (Photo) / Buratai Takes A Selfie With His Pet, A Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.