Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (51656 Views)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Dear Fellow Ladies, Men Owe Us NOTHING Financially! / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by carter009(m): 11:01pm On Dec 29, 2018
Bitter Truth.
CellTabRepair20:
But truly getting married in this generation is a tough call, not that there ain't good girls. But the influences on the good ones begin to mount pressure on them after they are hitched. Most of them turn to bad girls but in a coded way. You can see it in the fact that cheating married women these days has increased unlike before when men were the ones playing. Why? Hardly do you find single ladies with single sexual partners; even where you find, they change relationships, most, from which they hardly have closure from until marriage. With social media and smartphones, the cycles continue on a likelihood of 7/10. It's a real tough time for young bachelors. Some of your girlfriends are flings for married men. You call, they hush you "i'm with my guy, will call later" and that's the way most roll...no traces.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:27pm On Dec 29, 2018
Nonsense!
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by Ayobami7(m): 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
好的
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by Friend01(m): 11:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
correction

HYPOCRITIClAL Nigerians blast her.

We the non hypocrites thank her for the advice and whole heartedly accept it grin

Those who liked your post and yourself are just as you described yourself with those adjectives in your signature.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by delishpot: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2018
Look at the people looking for decent women to marry na grin grin grin grin All of them have slept eith random ladies every night yet they want carry their diseased infested dicks to chook inside a decent woman hahahahaha una never jam.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by Rebuke: 11:11am On Dec 30, 2018
SyberKate:
Nigerians don't like to hear the truth. Every thing she said is already being practiced in Nigeria by Nigerians but we love to hide under the guise of being conservative so much that when we hear how things really are, they still sound alien to us

The truth? The only truth I see here is d fact that the girl is a spoilt brat with no moral standard or self respect, gosh!

That some are doing it doesn't mean everybody is doing it.

The hypocrisy I see here are those supporting the girl. How could yhu be seeing something very wrong n still support it?

If yhu really don't see anything wrong with this, I am afraid and ashamed for yhu....

Can yhu allow yhur brother marry dis kinda lady?
If she was yhur sister will yhu b proud of her?

I wonder how her sons n daughters will feel seeing this on the Internet in future. That's if she eventually secure a man to marry her though. The Internet never forget.
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by SyberKate(f): 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Rebuke:

The truth? The only truth I see here is d fact that the girl is a spoilt brat with no moral standard or self respect, gosh!

That some are doing it doesn't mean everybody is doing it.

The hypocrisy I see here are those supporting the girl. How could yhu be seeing something very wrong n still support it?

If yhu really don't see anything wrong with this, I am afraid and ashamed for yhu....

Can yhu allow yhur brother marry dis kinda lady?
If she was yhur sister will yhu b proud of her?

I wonder how her sons n daughters will feel seeing this on the Internet in future. That's if she eventually secure a man to marry her though. The Internet never forget.
You just made my point crystal clear
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by Edusouls(m): 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
everywhere you go, turn to, look to, head to, travel to,every nook and cranny oloshos all over...up naija girls..
Re: Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her by khiaa(f): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2019
Truckpusher:

Happy New Year my brother, wishing you and your new family the best. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slaymama Held After Her Date Left Her With Bills. / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / Man Gets A New Car From His Girlfriend's Family For Being Awesome (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.