Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why Do Educated Female Marry Late - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Educated Female Marry Late (7707 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2010
Daughter? HELL NOOO,  I will only be having boys. If anyone born a girl for me, I will dis own her. Period!! (no ofeense)

Boys only, thank you!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrLoverMAn(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2010
@ Ladyjide

lol
Your posts make me laugh you are quiet passionate about this topics.

You need to ignore some of the posts on here, like I have learnt to do.
Its either they are ignorant, or know the truth but just decide to play devils advocate and wind people
up with their crazy views. Or its a case of their surroundings Moulding their views.

BTW Ladyjide, aren't you in the states, its the early hours of the day , isnt it ?
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2010
Whats the big deal, isnt a womans Nyanshed meant to be touched??  its not only for sitting, Duh!!!  I just dont understand what the moaning is all

about coz am sure Real mens aggree with me. U women make it so difficult for us when u moan.  Your body is designed to nake us happy, period!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Ladyjide(f): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2010
MrLoverMAn:

@ Ladyjide

lol
Your posts make me laugh you are quiet passionate about this topics.

You need to ignore some of the posts on here, like I have learnt to do.
Its either they are ignorant, or know the truth but just decide to play devils advocate and wind people
up with their crazy views. Or its a case of their surroundings Moulding their views.

BTW Ladyjide, aren't you in the states, its the early hours of the day , isnt it ?

All in fun- especially in  a good debate!!! I am sure they know the truth!!!  I am in the states its almost 6 am here!!! I work the late shift here- so I am a night owl. will catch some zz's in a few hrs!!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2010
Coorection, I never said I wanted an ilitratrate babe. I said Village babes were the best coz they obey & they always know their roles.

Have u ever heard of a Divorce in a Village  NOooooooo, HELL NOOOOO!!   WAKE UP LADIES, KNOW YO ROLES (no ofence)
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by 1105(f): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork:

Whats the big deal, isnt a womans Nyanshed meant to be touched??  its not only for sitting, Duh!!!  I just dont understand what the moaning is all

about coz am sure Real mens aggree with me. U women make it so difficult for us when u moan.  Your body is designed to nake us happy, period!!

Mr Cork:

Coorection, I never said I wanted an ilitratrate babe. I said Village babes were the best coz they obey & they always know their roles.

Have u ever heard of a Divorce in a Village  NOooooooo, HELL NOOOOO!!   WAKE UP LADIES, KNOW YO ROLES (no ofence)

FUNNY ENUF HE IS KINDA RITE ON THESE 2 IDEAS, I HAVE 2 AGREE WITH HIM ON THIS ONE~
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2010
Cork can't even spell illiterate, I give up!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2010
THX 190,   THX  BRO,     Thanks for supporting your brother from another Mother!!   wink
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2010
Did u realiaze that the most sucesful mens in the world never finished skoool or Univacity?: bILL gates, Bob marley, Fela, tiger would, Bruce lee,

jackie chan, 2face, Psquares, 50sent, Mary J bliange, Beyonsi, and so on. So what as spellin guts to do with anythings?

U TELL ME!!! u get a womqn if u have money. full stop!!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by 1105(f): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

Cork can't even spell illiterate, I give up!
but cork loves u, kant u see how he kips singing your praises everywhere on nl
are u marrying someone who cant spell an illiterate  or someone who really loves u
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by 1105(f): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork:

Did u realiaze that the most sucesful mens in the world never finished skoool or Univacity?: bILL gates, Bob marley, Fela, tiger [size=15pt]would[/size], Bruce lee,

jackie chan, 2face, Psquares, 50sent, Mary J [size=15pt]bliange[/size], [size=15pt]Beyonsi,[/size] and so on. So what as spellin guts to do with anythings?

NOW THIS GUY IS REALLY SOMETIN ELSE, grin grin grin
U KNOW WHAT SA GODDESS I USED 2 BE LIKE HIM TILL A WOMAN STEPPED IN2 MY LIFE
AND CHANGED ME,WHY DONT U GIVE HIM A CHANCE, ASK HIM 2 CHANGE AND SEE IF HE WOULDNT CHANGE FOR THE BEST,
IT WORKS SA GODDESS, GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND DATE HIM IF U CAN, WITH ALL I CAN SEE U ARE THE ONLY PERSON TO CHANGE DIS DUDE SO WE CAN REST IN OUR RESPECTIVE HOMES!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2010
"Did u r[b]ealiaze[/b] that the most sucesful mens in the world never finished skoool or Univacity?: bILL gates, Bob marley, Fela, tiger would LOLest on this one, Bruce lee,

jackie chan, 2face, Psquares, 50[b]sent[/b], Mary J bliange, Beyonsi, and so on. So what as spellin guts to do with anythings? GOODNESS Cork!

grin grin grin grin

I don't want an illiterate for a husband/lover 190, we don't see things the same way and a hard-headed man like Cork can't change, he is talking about disowning the woman who gives birth to his girl children, WTF! I am afraid Cork is not as refined as I like my men so I will give him a miss thanks! No amount of money can buy class! cheesy
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2010
SA Goddess, are yoiu a schhool teacher or sumthin? U think u all that & u think u r gooder than everyone.

WEELL gUESS wot, yoiu are nut!!!

No wonder u dont have man
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 11:20am On Aug 12, 2010
SA Goddess, i have moiney & i can buy you luff anyday. truuss me.

But why u actin like a imacronick combastick analetric corogato woman? DOnt u like moiney?
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork:

SA Goddess, are yoiu a schhool teacher or sumthin? U think u all that & u think u r gooder than everyone.

WEELL gUESS wot, yoiu are nut!!!

No wonder u dont have man

It's not gooder Cork, it is better, get it right please  grin

So now you are resorting to my manless status (you still have to prove I don't have one), I told you that you are brainless Cork, you just can't see past your wallet and shiny wheels, what a shame, put the car keys down and pick up a book or something!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by 28Schweet(f): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork,I believe 'better' will do. No gooder in English. When can I have a drive in ur Gulf & Rova. Lol
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by bigibro: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2010
Truly money makes things happen for real,if education can makes someone wealthy i hope the professor should be the richest people in the world. The only reason we go to school is to liberate our brain to understand basic things in life.The greatest and successful people acquired it with little education and implement in their endeavor life and became successful like Bill Gates, P-square,2face Bob Marley etc.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2010
SA sweetness, madam u wants me to drop my BMW X5 2009 for a book??  one seconds, are u trupids? Do u realize I hav moiney and am ready to

take u shoping, buy u a shoes, cloths, bags, leggins, skirts, thongs, belts, even re furnished your flat?

Madam u goin to loosed your chance if u keep playing had to get with me,  your last shance!!!   I have moiney
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 11:31am On Aug 12, 2010
28Schweet, madam acutualy i drives a white Gulf GTI with alloy wills, sat nav cd and a remote alam.

madam are u light sin and do u have Nyansh and can u cook and clean?
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2010
Mr Cork:

SA sweetness, madam u wants me to drop my BMW X5 2009 for a book??  one seconds, are u trupids? Do u realize I hav moiney and am ready to

take u shoping, buy u a shoes, cloths, bags, leggins, skirts, thongs, belts, even re furnished your flat?

Madam u goin to loosed your chance if u keep playing had to get with me,  your last shance!!!   I have moiney

grin  grin  grin  grin
You are too funny for words, why would I sell my soul like that, for money?  But I am sure there are many out there who would be happy to have your money, I am sure you won't have to look further than your wallet, look around!

I would probably go shopping with your money only if I didn't have to tolerate you after that!  grin  grin
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Tosinville(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2010
(@¿@)
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2010
SA GODDESS, Madam u should be luky I chost you instead of all the other womens. Today is you lucky day if u can cook & clean, but i no u r light skin & u

have Nyansh. u have already pass the exam. I can buy u 2 bag of rice just to proof my sef. So pliss grow up and QUIT acting likea chldrens. gademmit!!

I dunt have all day!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 11:46am On Aug 12, 2010
I am sorry I am acting like a childrens, my sincere apologies Cork! Can't wait for the day to be over though, somebody else deserves the attention and money more than I do! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2010
I GIVE UP. IT IS OFISIALL: SA GODDESS IS A TIME WASTER!!

Ladies, pliss holla at me. I am single and I have moiney and car BMWX5 & GULF GTI with alloy wills and Sat NAvs
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
By the way can anybody pliss connfirm if SA GODDESS haves Nyansh? ,,, I think I luff her
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by 28Schweet(f): 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ Mr C,I'm none of those things,besides I like my guys as pedestrians so that I can dominate & humiliate him. Post a pic of the gulf pls,I haven't seen or heard of one.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2010
We want photographic evidence of the Gulf GTI in question grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
28Schweet (f) , so u want me becoz I drives a Gulf GTI with alloys wills and becoz I have moiney?

Are you a gold digggar??

hmm, WOMEN & MY MONIEY, I GIVE UP!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin

COMPREHENSION Cork, comprehension dude!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Tosinville(m): 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
Some of yall r makin english language to be weepin so bad lmao!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Tosinville(m): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Mr cork, well i'm not an educated guy stil not an illiterate but if dis is d way u write msg or letter to a lady then they'll ask u stay out of their way immediately or to trade ur rides to start preparatory school again 4 'em to look 4 an educated man cos d way u construct ur english is givin english language back pains i swear. (no offence)
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2010
Look past the English and guy still reasons like a villager  with no worldly exposure, hopeless situation! I don't think English is a sign that someone is educated, just that Cork left his cave too early!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Getting Married To A White Man: Ladies Opinion / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.