Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,676 members, 7,840,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Do Educated Female Marry Late - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Educated Female Marry Late (7711 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Tosinville(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
Well i'm not perfect nd i aint here to correct anyone in any way, at d same time i'm not an english guy to tell'em hw to speak their language cos they do make mistakes sometimes in their conversation dats normal but Mr.Cork grammatical error!!! is jus too much 4 an english language to contact staphylococus so i try my best possible to save english from virus (no offence)
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by SAGoddess: 1:22pm On Aug 12, 2010
grin grin grin

Tell that to Cork and he will tell you he makes enough money to feed all of NL!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Tosinville(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
Then Mr. Cork needs to upgrade himself plz, don't think i'm after S.a-goddess but readin from d beginnin of dis thread wit ur english can make an english guy deny is language to spanish (no offence)
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2010
What has compresions gots to do with anythings?  do u mean Tyre compresor for car?

Too much grammar is a illitracy.  Truss me!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by oisehumen(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

grin grin grin

Tell that to Cork and he will tell you he makes enough money to feed all of NL!

Na wa ooo
No one is above mistakes, but some people cannot just be corrected.
I find it repulsive abeg.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Tosinville(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Mr.cork, Too much grammar is a illitracy or Too much grammar is an illiteracy? Another error!!! Besides where did u get dis quote from?
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
Educations or educations i can pull any chicks on Nairalands, truss me.

When i see a woman, i dont care if she educateds or not, all i see is Nyansh & booobsi

Ladies tell me i have the cham & cabana to pull any womens (light skin or black skin).   truss me

Even my gran mother say am hand sum!! DONT HATE, JUST CONGRATULATE
!!!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by oisehumen(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
Seriously, crude and raw people like Mr. Cork or whatever he calls himself should not be heard or seen here.
He obviously has no biz here abeg
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ok, u guys have about 10 degress each but u cant find a jobs?  grin  grin   grin   grin

I dont have a degree but I own BMW X5 & GULF GTI (alloys wills).  

QUESTION IS, who do u tink a chick would go for  

ANWSER:  ME!!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
oisehumen, for example, look at the profile in yo profile, u obviuoly go for womens that look like MEN

ANd its simply becoz u dont have a job!! I betu have 10 NYCS and 4 degree!! (no ofense)
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
Simples: Chase dream and achieve goals first before settling down. Ambitions of an educated woman is relatively higher than those of the non-educated. tongue
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by oisehumen(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
U make me laugh Mr Cork!
By the grace of God, i have a very good job. I select jobs actually because am a professional in my field.

Am not even particular about your grammar, but your total disregard for civility.
Be matured and civil.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Moralistli(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As stated before, when women become educated they understand that they have the ability to be more then a simple housewife.  they decide to chase thier dreams or a career, world travel or whatever before think "oh god i must marry before im 20 or i shall be shunned" like those who still have the "villiage" mentality which exist in pplaces like india and nigeria as well as the rest of the world[/b

wisely explained.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by oisehumen(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
Anyway, one is the reasons educated ladies marry late is because they are very selective and inaccessible.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
oisehumen,  bro, I bet u a self employ arm robber (no offense)

Anyways, u look it!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2010
oisehumen. bro u very lucky u dont need a cv.

u look it!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by InkedNerd(f): 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
Everyone, just disregard Mr Cork. We all know he is part of a dying species. Men like you would be the laughing stock of my family. You'd be such and embarrassment that we wouldn't even want to acknowledge you as family. My father has three children, my brother, my sister, and I--- And he cannot stress enough the importance of a woman being educated and independent. And the reason my father stressed this so much is because of men like YOU. You my village fool Niaraland thread contributor, are the exact type of man that my father wants us [his daughters] to avoid. He doesn't want use to end up being dependent on ignorant men like you. Once again, you disgust me. Your lack of sense ceases to amaze me. You are nothing more than a sexist pig. I've seen farm animals treat their partners better than way you describe treating women. Have you no shame? When will this stupidity stop? Next time I am in my anthropology class, I'll introduce this thread in the discussion just to give the class a good laugh.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by mexxyaaron(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
@ ladyjide

we got alot of reasons why educated females marry late or dont even marry at all,such as our educational system (for those in naija) they spend too much time in school and pusuit of careers after school while for those abroad is too much western civilisation cus marriage are not respected and regarded in the western world (alot of divorce cases,lesbianism,gay) which in turns does not encourage anyone to get into cus they feel they its not for them.

secondly,not enough well paying jobs for the guys who are gonna marry this ladies cos they would wanna treat them like queens so we guys tend to shy away especially if she is a sophisticated/big girl.even if u do like her alot,u tend to have cold feet when it come to marriage cos she might  have either dated richer guys in the past and wont want to lower their standard and thereby making the guy to get cold feet from asking  her out(some would want to say he is not man enough but i disagree on that  cos money gives u some kind of self confidence)

thirdly,some ladies/ guys are just not serious to themselves.the girls want a prince charming with everything,why cant u make him a prince charming and get real with reality while the guy are just plain stupid cos they think they have all the time in the world to play around,so they become players.

fouthly,i honestly feel both gurls/guys should be real to themselves and stop attaching so much to material stuffs,beauty and look for the inner beauty and me happy(not saying make u go marry monkey )
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd, strange name, U must be German!!

anthropology <<< Her we go again, EDUKATED WOMENS AND BIG GRAMMAR!!!!
Madam u sound like the complikated types and i bet u can even find a man. I bet u cant even cook & clean coz its womens like u who giv good womens bad name. U have just proof that too much edukation make womens disrespet mens. If i marry yoiu, the only job I will giv u will be in the kitchen & the bed room (no ofense)

And again, why woould a woman want to be independence? do u tink this is independence day?

I bet u are relateds to Tiger Would.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by mexxyaaron(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2010
this is the way i see it,ok.i might not be totally right but this is my own opinion.thanks u so much.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
mexxyaaron, bro u have just repeateds your sef 3000 times but not give your opinion. What iis your opinion?
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by InkedNerd(f): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
Woooooow. Ok, I know your an uneducated man, but not this uneducated. It's ok, continue to show me how ignorant you are. While I'm winning Nobel Peace Prizes, you still being herding goats and trying to juggle women. Whether or not I can cook or clean does not determine if I am a good woman. I'm begging you, please step outside of the radius of your four mile village and educate yourself. You are nothing more than a joke. And yes, I said anthropology, Its one of the many things you could have learned had you been educated.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Apathetic: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2010
I think that question is too general,
Is it just educated women that marry late?

Let us say for argument sake, I've notice the trend. I would only wonder is it the fault of education, or lack of interesting men?
Is it the fault of the women or the society?

If so, I doubt the so called educated women go around with "Do not marry" written on their forheads.

What education does is it opens ur eyes, ur mind to endless possibilities, u know u can achieve better than what is expected, u can break boundaries, unnecessary holds that has been place on an individual, be it woman or man. So if an educated lady knows what she is worth, is there a need to now settle for someone who would take it as he's duty in life to put you done and make u feel unworthy?

To me I find a lot of educated women get married, more than usual. Also I see uneducated women who I would have tot would be married by now are still single & searching & going back to school, why is that. In abroad and I bet in Nigeria, it takes two income now to keep a family going.

Forget baby making machine, even men now run away from too much kids cos it cost more money, lol

My two cents y'all, wink
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd, Madam forget edukation. I own 2 car: BMW X5 2009 and Gulf GTI with alloy wills. I bet u one of those womens who chase me at the

busstop everytime am waiting for my bus. Truss me, if u see me, u wil want to have my baby. Truss me

U act like u r gooder that all Nairaland chicks, U R NUT!!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd , madam, **have a babies by me, be a millionare!!**
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by InkedNerd(f): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2010
Apathetic:

I think that question is too general,
Is it just educated women that marry late?

Let us say for argument sake, I've notice the trend. I would only wonder is it the fault of education, or lack of interesting men?
Is it the fault of the women or the society?

If so, I doubt the so called educated women go around with "Do not marry" written on their forheads.

What education does is it opens your eyes, your mind to endless possibilities, u know u can achieve better than what is expected, u can break boundaries, unnecessary holds that has been place on an individual, be it woman or man. So if an educated lady knows what she is worth, is there a need to now settle for someone who would take it as he's duty in life to put you done and make u feel unworthy?

To me I find a lot of educated women get married, more than usual. Also I see uneducated women who I would have tot would be married by now are still single & searching & going back to school, why is that. In abroad and I bet in Nigeria, it takes two income now to keep a family going.

Forget baby making machine, even men now run away from too much kids cos it cost more money, lol

My two cents y'all,  wink

I see where you are coming from with your opinion. At least you making some sort of sense unlike some other people here,  And I'm pretty sure they know who they are.

Mr Cork:

Inked_Nerd  ,   madam,  **have a babies by me, be a millionare!!**

Mr Cork, having 20 goats and cows does not make you a millionaire so please get that notion out of that uneducated mind of yours. Besides, I have no time to be your wife and have babies with you when I'm globe trotting and furthering my business and knowledge base. I would be too embarrassed to be walking arm in arm with a man like you.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd, madam dont be rudes. U dont noa good man when u see one and u just about to looose your Shance with me. Quit playin hard to

get, Gademmit. Dont u like moiney? I have moiney and i own 2 car, gademmit. Who care about your edukation, no body.

In fact, too much edukation is bad for your healths as a womna, trussme!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2010
The government need to change the rule:

Only Men shuld go to skool.

Women should concantrate on Kitchens, bedroom, ironing, feeding, cleaning, cookin & market, No edukation (no offence)

It will make a world a beter place
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2010
Inked_nerd my sweetie,
Pls disregard that boy called Mr Cork.
He has bad attitude and he is without common sense.  As you can see, he keeps exposing his ignorance everywhere.
I cant believe anyone on earth will be using unimaginable non-existent blunders like mens, womens, alloy wills.

@ Mr. Cork
Keep away from my Inked_Nerd.
A word is enough; unless u dont want to be using that IP address again.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Ladyjide(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
mexxyaaron:

@ ladyjide

we got alot of reasons why educated females marry late or dont even marry at all,such as our educational system (for those in naija) they spend too much time in school and pusuit of careers after school while for those abroad is too much western civilisation cus marriage are not respected and regarded in the western world (alot of divorce cases,lesbianism,gay) which in turns does not encourage anyone to get into cus they feel they its not for them.

secondly,not enough well paying jobs for the guys who are gonna marry this ladies cos they would wanna treat them like queens so we guys tend to shy away especially if she is a sophisticated/big girl.even if u do like her alot,u tend to have cold feet when it come to marriage cos she might  have either dated richer guys in the past and wont want to lower their standard and thereby making the guy to get cold feet from asking  her out(some would want to say he is not man enough but i disagree on that  cos money gives u some kind of self confidence)

thirdly,some ladies/ guys are just not serious to themselves.the girls want a prince charming with everything,why cant u make him a prince charming and get real with reality while the guy are just plain silly cos they think they have all the time in the world to play around,so they become players.

fouthly,i honestly feel both gurls/guys should be real to themselves and stop attaching so much to material stuffs,beauty and look for the inner beauty and me happy(not saying make u go marry monkey )

Point well taken. wink
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
ok, so whats the topick today?
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by InkedNerd(f): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
Firearm:

Inked_nerd my sweetie,
Pls disregard that boy called Mr Cork.
He has bad attitude and he is without common sense.  As you can see, he keeps exposing his ignorance everywhere.
I cant believe anyone on earth will be using unimaginable non-existent blunders like mens, womens, alloy wills.

@ Mr. Cork
Keep away from my Inked_Nerd.
A word is enough; unless u dont want to be using that IP address again.

Oh thank so much for coming to my defense kiss. His lack of sense was too much for me to take.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys / Having Sex With My Son, Is The Most Incredible Thing – Mother (A Must Read) / I Am Having Sex With My Cousin And I Want To Marry Him - Pretty Girl (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.