Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,880 members, 7,841,300 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Why Do Educated Female Marry Late - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Educated Female Marry Late (7713 Views)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by mamagee3(f): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2010
@Topic. . .

Cause they are too damn busy to settle down and run a family.

Marriage is not a thing to rush.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Pafuri(m): 5:32am On Aug 15, 2010
Could it be because they are getting some education? You probably need to get you some!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by albridge(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2010
@ ladylocs
Why would I wanna go from my parents' house to a man's? I wanted to secure my financial future, travel and explore life foot loose and fancy- free. Get to know me. Also, I wasn't just gonna marry anyone I happened to be dating, marriage's never been that urgent to me.

believe me, that day will come. cool
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MOBO444(f): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2010
I see all the very BLACK sister here putting up cheap defence, after they have sorted out them selves and have got the cheap BSC or BA degree and they cant even find a job with by then they will be maybe 34 or 35 years old.
The truth is most brother already find out how all this our black sister bed their way through university and will not want them as a wife materials, that is why in Nigeria these days if you find only small girls getting married.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MrCork1: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2010
MOBO.bro I agree!! again u tell the truth!!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by MOBO444(f): 2:31pm On Aug 17, 2010
Mr Cork:

MOBO.bro I agree!! again u tell the truth!!

Spot on MR CORK you the BEST.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Emeka72(m): 5:34am On Sep 17, 2010
how?
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by v2: 1:19pm On Sep 17, 2010
Emeka, like you said before, too much degree, too much ego, too mush every every.

They become know know.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by 79733139(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2011
The more educated a woman is the more her standard increases, she would not want to settle with any man below her in money, education and class!
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by delicious1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2011
They live a busy life- most men wouldn't be able to catch up.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by bamboke(f): 10:00am On Jan 14, 2011
Different factors can cause it. I got into the university 5 years after secondary school and finished service by 27. Well, will be getting married now like 7 years after, because it just didn't click with the guys I met then.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by queensmith: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2011
Its only back home they marry late

In this country they still marry young from 20

its because the educational system back home is soo shitty
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by tpia6: 3:54am On Jan 30, 2011
Tosinville:

well i'm not an educated guy

we know.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Tosinville(m): 4:01am On Jan 30, 2011
^^Lmao! well i aint d kind of guy dat boast thru d internet but let me give u my crib address to testify.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by ennyfaith(m): 4:47am On Jan 30, 2011
The reason why majority of them find it difficult are:
1 Attitude 5 appearance
2 proud 6
3 Age
4 friends
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Omezu(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2012
ennyfaith:

The reason why majority of them find it difficult are:
1 Attitude 5 appearance
2 proud 6
3 Age
4 friends
well said
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Omezu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2012
queensmith:

Its only back home they marry late

In this country they still marry young from 20

its because the educational system back home is soo shitty
yes u are right
deli.cious:

They live a busy life- most men wouldn't be able to catch up.
quite true[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Adanora: 2:10am On Jan 08, 2012
Is marriage d ultimate
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by okoagwu(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2012
the reason why most most educated women marry late is because most of them don't like been under man control
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Cuddlemii: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2012
okoagwu:

the reason why most most educated women marry late is because most of them don't like been under man control

That's not true.

So uneducated women like been under men's control, right? Such shitty talk, I must confess.

What has a man's control or even education got to do with a lady marrying early or late? I thought this was even a jet world where men wanted their women as assets and not liability.

Being Educated does not necessarily obstruct or damage character and personality, its just meant to get you exposed, instil knowledge, a good career and a bearing in life. Do they teach the best time to marry in schools? See you educated babes marry O, where does the networking or relationship start from? Some peeps met their spouse in school or while in school.

When a lady marries late then its either her choice, her prerogative, her destiny, the time God felt it was best for her, or her promiscuity, or her being choosy, or her bad character, or her upbringing, or a curse from her family or mysteries of life.
Re: Why Do Educated Female Marry Late by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2012
hey! women with ambition who seek higher education realizes and accepts that starting a family late comes with the territory!!

Love alone won't feed bellies. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"With Your Red Pant": Fans Tell Tacha As She Twerks In Underwear / She Said Yes, What Do I Do Now? / See The Latest Thing In Town Ladies Are Using To Deceive Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.