Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall (56686 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by sashishalom(f): 11:18am On Jan 01, 2019
Guy wearing the bathroom slippers is his wrong choice and lady blasting him is her bad mouth but who knows,this might have never happened.. I just love a good story
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2019
ednut1:
them go catch u one day. Abi dem dey trip ni as dem see feminist wey dey burst dem brain lol

Oh, KPMG analogy did sound very personal cheesy. The only place people call me feminist is on NL and my views are same offline, except when I am being plain mischievous though. Or maybe it is because most of my male buddies are liberals, so they don't see it as feminism, but the standard.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by jorion(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:

don't get your panties in a twist, aussies have wierd customs and culture, what may fly here,wont fly there. don't use that your mentality to color your view. You end up being just as myopic. whatever made an edo boy or his parents run far far far away to Australia must be very strong. if you cant make it in your country, then you are not a truly successful person.

Madam, you are just being stupid. Have you made it now?
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by jorion(m): 11:49am On Jan 01, 2019
I have worn worse and been made fun of a lot. That's their business, are they the ones feeding me. As long as you don't try to be dramatic about it, we got no beef. But if you pull this stunt on me, the friend who invited me and the lady in question should not even greet me till the day they die. I take being rude over nothing very personally.

I was not born to impress another person, not even my parents. As long as I achieve my set goals, I am fulfilled and happy. And this has nothing to do with money, it's a mindset. Especially in Africa where people live a packaged life
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by jorion(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2019
Reminds me of my stay at nccf house in abeokuta after camp. The house went to service on a sunday, during service my trousers got ripped by the chair I sat on and I didn't know anything about it. On our way back we started discussing, when the girls behind me saw it and started mock me. As a sharp warri boy, exactly 10 seconds after they opened their mouths, I shut them the hell up.

I could tell that they feared me. Son of man bounced to the nccf, wore another pair and no body ever said anything about it. After a few days living together, they started respecting me.

Guys know your worth, you have nothing to prove to anyone except you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.