Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall (56666 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
Awesomefred32:

grin grin
easy girl

true true the guy fall hands sha

if he wants to dress simple. They have designed slippers or sandal he can wear.. Must you wear bathroom slippers for Christ sake not only that you are also wore anklet..

Bro your village people is winning
the ankle tin is somehow
which straight nigga goes about wearing ankle bracelets
its like some dudes who use lipsticks saying its normal cos they want to have pink lips cheesy
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:

don't get your panties in a twist, aussies have wierd customs and culture, what may fly here,wont fly there. don't use that your mentality to color your view. You end up being just as myopic. whatever made an edo boy or his parents run far far far away to Australia must be very strong. if you cant make it in your country, then you are not a truly successful person.
Yabaleft is loking for you. Do e enough mental health courses to know u need help
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Burgerlomo: 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
So men sef dey wear leg chain??

Nah menwomen dey wear leg chain, awon eyan Bobwisky or wetin be dat nuisance name sef cool
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by wintersnow(m): 2:39pm On Dec 31, 2018
GreatestA1:
what is a mall? Market! Fuc.king foreign market! People dress casual to a market. That's why whenever you see the whites in our malls, they are hardly formally dressed. A polo on shorts and a flip flop are all they don. Our people will wear dog chain and sun glasses on a suit just to buy bread in a mall.

What you should be condemning are people who over-dressed when going to the mall. It is not an occasion or an official assignment for crying out loud.

There is nothing wrong with putting on a slippers to a mall! Provided you are clean and good looking. Life is too short not to do you and trying to impress people.

grin grin grin grin grin Lwkmd
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by AlphaStyles(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2018
he wore what made him comfortable a wise business man also a billionaire once said 'spend money on the things that would make you happy not on what will impress people that doesnt care about you' so I SALUTE THIS GUY

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by franchasng: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
EVarn:
Uncle, let us apply sense, yes?. Now, do you think jobs are just lying around in "advanced countries" for us to pluck?, in many of these countries, you have to obtain a degree in the country before you can even get a decent job (which you aren't even guaranteed), even if you had a PhD. from Nigeria. Very expensive education. After that, if you are fortunate to get a decent job, you begin to labour from the bottom, it's very hard to even get promoted in most organizations due to race and perception of inferior educational qualifications.

If you are not in that system, you won't know how it is. You think because you are suffering in Nigeria, then you are smarts or more rugged?, baba, those who are hustling in a place like the UK will just be laughing at your naivety.
Go and tell that to some squirrels in the bush.

Every reasonable Nigerian who travel abroad, in fact 99.9% of Nigerians who travel abroad make it financially better than they were back in Nigeria, so what nonsense are you talking about

Some of my schoolmates whom I helped graduate from school and later relocated abroad, some ended up graduating with first class and top results and working in blue chip firms, so what bullshit are u blabbing, huh

You think u are talking to your mate I blame internet sha undecided

Surviving in Nigeria and West African nation is difficult, anybody who makes $10,000 in Nigeria will make $1million if he or she gets opportunity to migrate to any advanced country as a legal immigrant, so stop talking bullshit you this boy angry angry

Why then do you think majority of financially struggling and average Nigerians are doing everything possible to travel abroad

Lazy boy, you better thank whoever helped u travel out of Nigeria, if not, na for your village you for de de pluck cocoa, oponu angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by InvertedHammer: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
/*
The guy is a slowpoke.

No malnourished man should be seen on a date dressed and unkept like that. He is throwing out his titles (ICT lawyer? Social media influencer?) as if such nonsense appendages will negate the fact that he is a goat. It is called "bathroom" slippers for a reason. The ladies should have abandoned him there.

*/

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by bilaya(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
This guy is clearly a gay

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by PotatoSalad(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2018
That's how i dress sometimes lol.
If you have problem with that, go and skip with high-tension wire.
It's better to meet ladies that judge you by the way you look than these little demons with ulterior motives. That way you know when to abort mission.
I don't mind. I have 8 figures in the bank, so judge me please.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ILoveToFuCcK: 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2018
EVarn:
Uncle, let us apply sense, yes?. Now, do you think jobs are just lying around in "advanced countries" for us to pluck?, in many of these countries, you have to obtain a degree in the country before you can even get a decent job (which you aren't even guaranteed), even if you had a PhD. from Nigeria. Very expensive education. After that, if you are fortunate to get a decent job, you begin to labour from the bottom, it's very hard to even get promoted in most organizations due to race and perception of inferior educational qualifications.

If you are not in that system, you won't know how it is. You think because you are suffering in Nigeria, then you are smarts or more rugged?, baba, those who are hustling in a place like the UK will just be laughing at your naivety.

Edegbaga wetin you dey find for here, go fυck Olosho jare
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Ishilove: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
pryme:
There is nothing out of place here, the lady in question reacted naturally, and the Op simple got what's coming to him for looking weird.
So rudeness is 'natural'?
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by zomoears(m): 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:

grin

U get vision...
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of an experience I saw with my eyes years ago which made me lose my respect for women.

A guy parked an SUV outside hatlab (ice cream). Some hot chicks about 5 in number were seated around that area where the car was parked. I got to know they've been waiting there for hours hoping the owner might come around so they could make advances at him. Then the owner showed up, macho fine boy. Immediately they sighted him the girls were obviously wet already. They signalled one of the girls to go towards his direction and fake a call hoping to get his attention but the guy no send. Immediately he drove off naso quarrel start between the 5 girls. "You no sharp" ,,,, "you too waste time you no do fast na why ",,, " Chiamaka no too fine if to say na Anita go the guy for wait",,,, "chai see fine boy wey just commot see moto see my life",,,, " Toyosi I really wish that guy could Bleep me this night I don't even need his money"....

I've since learnt to realize money is the only deodorant women can smell. It is the ultimate key to opening the door of the cave between their legs.
wow... Stupid girls
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
camobri:

Yabaleft is loking for you. Do e enough mental health courses to know u need help
I am already there, but not on the end of the spectrum you want
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Saig: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
lol
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Awesomefred32(m): 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2018
lefulefu:

the ankle tin is somehow
which straight nigga goes about wearing ankle bracelets
its like some dudes who use lipsticks saying its normal cos they want to have pink lips cheesy

grin
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by anyicash(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
so you see that thing..na that time d thing come tire me.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by pacespot(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2018
You can never know the attitude of these women until you present yourself to them as an ordinary or a poor man.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by ifex370(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:

Loooooooool
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by EVarn(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
franchasng:
Go and tell that to some squirrels in the bush.

Every reasonable Nigerian who travel abroad, in fact 99.9% of Nigerians who travel abroad make it financially better than they were back in Nigeria, so what nonsense are you talking about

Some of my schoolmates whom I helped graduate from school and later relocated abroad, some ended up graduating with first class and top results and working in blue chip firms, so what bullshit are u blabbing, huh

You think u are talking to your mate I blame internet sha undecided

Surviving in Nigeria and West African nation is difficult, anybody who makes $10,000 in Nigeria will make $1million if he or she gets opportunity to migrate to any advanced country as a legal immigrant, so stop talking bullshit you this boy angry angry

Why then do you think majority of financially struggling and average Nigerians are doing everything possible to travel abroad

Lazy boy, you better thank whoever helped u travel out of Nigeria, if not, na for your village you for de de pluck cocoa, oponu angry angry
Bros, e never reach to dey foam for mouth, make your points with at least a semblance of decorum. Anybody that sees you commenting like this now will think you are not well bred or cultured from home, and I am certain you don't want to portray such a base image.

Now, I was able to extract one or two points from the untidy mix of colourful expletives you wrote up there. The issue is, anywhere you are, whether Nigeria or Mars, opportunity is key. Travelling abroad does not guarantee success or wealth, I can boldly repeat that in front of Her Majesty. Those who get decent jobs abroad have to spend huge amounts of money to school abroad before they can even get employment, others have to do menial jobs and earn money that disappear shortly due to taxes.

There is a big misconception that everyone who goes abroad will makes it, it is wrong. They only have a better chance of being successful compared to staying in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean wealth is automatic. If you like shout 99.9% bla bla...you can't back up that statistic, many immigrants have to spend years on the streets to even secure menial job, talkless of accommodation, many die in the snow and their families at home think they ran away to obodo oyinbo and don't want to come back. For people who have no connections abroad prior to landing, it takes years to find their footing. Same as hustling in Nigeria.

My own contention is not that you won't eventually come home with at least something to set yourself up, but I am against the believe that hustlers in Nigeria are smarter or more rugged than those abroad. Opportunities are hard to secure everywhere for black people, especially now with increasing anti-migrants sentiments across Europe and America.

I hope you can understand what I just wrote.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by EVarn(m): 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2018
ILoveToFuCcK:

Edegbaga wetin you dey find for here, go fυck Olosho jare
Lol....no be flowees be dis??... U dey craze,you sef dey nairaland. grin grin
PM me your number.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by goroman: 3:43pm On Dec 31, 2018
shii this comment off me big time �����
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by franchasng: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2018
EVarn:
Bros, e never reach to dey foam for mouth, make your points with at least a semblance of decorum. Anybody that sees you commenting like this now will think you are not well bred or cultured from home, and I am certain you don't want to portray such a base image.

Now, I was able to extract one or two points from the untidy mix of colourful expletives you wrote up there. The issue is, anywhere you are, whether Nigeria or Mars, opportunity is key. Travelling abroad does not guarantee success or wealth, I can boldly repeat that in front of Her Majesty. Those who get decent jobs abroad have to spend huge amounts of money to school abroad before they can even get employment, others have to do menial jobs and earn money that disappear shortly due to taxes.

There is a big misconception that everyone who goes abroad will makes it, it is wrong. They only have a better chance of being successful compared to staying in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean wealth is automatic. If you like shout 99.9% bla bla...you can't back up that statistic, many immigrants have to spend years on the streets to even secure menial job, talkless of accommodation, many die in the snow and their families at home think they ran away to obodo oyinbo and don't want to come back. For people who have no connections abroad prior to landing, it takes years to find their footing. Same as hustling in Nigeria.

My own contention is not that you won't eventually come home with at least something to set yourself up, but I am against the believe that hustlers in Nigeria are smarter or more rugged than those abroad. Opportunities are hard to secure everywhere for black people, especially now with increasing anti-migrants sentiments across Europe and America.

I hope you can understand what I just wrote.

Thank you.
Bros I have tested both sides, Nigerians based in Nigeria are more hustlers than Nigerians born abroad, u can take this to bank cool

Any Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria that gets opportunity to travel abroad legally will definitely end up more successful than a Nigerian born and raised abroad, ask me why

Nigerian tough environment and terrain makes most Nigerians smart, hardworking, multitasking and end up exceptional when they get an opportunity to perform.

An average Nigerian youth graduate living in Nigeria knows more than most Nigerians living abroad; news wise, tech wise, entrepreneurship wise, education wise.

Take a Nigerian student with 3rd class to an American, Canadian, Australian or European university and he will graduate as best student, you know what I am saying.

Respect home based Nigerians who make it successful in Nigeria because its not easy.

Most Nigerians doing well abroad would have ended up broke and poor if they had remained in Nigeria, u know it, if not why did u ran away from Nigeria shocked cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by OkoAnike(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:
wetin carry your eye go there, I need to re-check after reading your post
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by finalboss(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
PAMS my brother pams, you can meet a destiny helper anywhere.
lols, i dnt need any destiny helper. I'm more than enough.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2018
Loooool
ChiefAzubuike:
Reminds me of an experience I saw with my eyes years ago which made me lose my respect for women.

A guy parked an SUV outside hatlab (ice cream). Some hot chicks about 5 in number were seated around that area where the car was parked. I got to know they've been waiting there for hours hoping the owner might come around so they could make advances at him. Then the owner showed up, macho fine boy. Immediately they sighted him the girls were obviously wet already. They signalled one of the girls to go towards his direction and fake a call hoping to get his attention but the guy no send. Immediately he drove off naso quarrel start between the 5 girls. "You no sharp" ,,,, "you too waste time you no do fast na why ",,, " Chiamaka no too fine if to say na Anita go the guy for wait",,,, "chai see fine boy wey just commot see moto see my life",,,, " Toyosi I really wish that guy could Bleep me this night I don't even need his money"....

I've since learnt to realize money is the only deodorant women can smell. It is the ultimate key to opening the door of the cave between their legs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
But this guy sef, what is wrong with him? Why will you wear bathroom slippers to a mall? There are alot of other non bathroom slippers that he could have worn.
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 31, 2018
I agree.

But if you’re going on a date to meet someone, wearing bathroom slippers is unacceptable. If you’re going for errands, fine. But anything else is a big no no, let’s try to put effort into our appearance when meeting people.
GreatestA1:
what is a mall? Market! Fuc.king foreign market! People dress casual to a market. That's why whenever you see the whites in our malls, they are hardly formally dressed. A polo on shorts and a flip flop are all they don. Our people will wear dog chain and sun glasses on a suit just to buy bread in a mall.

What you should be condemning are people who over-dressed when going to the mall. It is not an occasion or an official assignment for crying out loud.

There is nothing wrong with putting on a slippers to a mall! Provided you are clean and good looking. Life is too short not to do you and trying to impress people.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Psoul(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
In organised country, the guy will be denied entry into the gallary.

U are here ranting that u were embarrassed cos u wore a bathroom slippers to a cinema.
That thin is called bathroom slippers and is meant to be restricted to ur bathroom.
You can be exonerated if you are a poor and local boy to wear it beyond ur compound.
U want us to beliv u are somebody, we would have love you to know that wearing that slippers to cinema, even if the cinema is within ur vicinity is not good.. You can still be casual and still look simple.

I know you will say it's ur life, but my brother you are living it wrongly.
You said your girlfriend took u and abandoned her girlfriend. And u believe it was because he accepted ur way of life.
Bros, na lie. na the money (if actually u have one) she dey target.
You also beliv that she did what she did to her friend cos she love u more than her friend. Another big lie.

She went back and apologized to her girlfriend, told him how stupid u are and how she just want to make enough money from you.
She convinced her to call u and tell u dat she never knew u are so so and so person. That was to boost ur already bloated ego.
This is to the advantage of ur girlfriend who u will see as doing great job in telling her friends how big u are. At the end, the girl will receive her price from u.

Soon, your girlfriend will arrange another date where two of u and that her girlfriend will meet. She will tell her girlfriend to act so humbly towards u. Your ego will be boosted. You will start spending even more than you intend to just to impress her that u are really a big boy. grin grin grin

Nawaaaooooo....Life of a big boy

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by frankfrank(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
"Her friend later called me in the night with my friend's phone to apologise. She said my friend later explained to her who I was and everything. She was sorry for reacting the way she did....."

I beg tell us who you be Martin Beck Nworah, no be bobsky (abi witin be that one name) Party you belong and you de campaign for here?
Na you market BAD you come sell here.

Nairaland should restrict the use of this platform for immoral and negative publicity, otherwise it will hunt everyone of us at some point

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by Dicksonpal: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Jessyjack:
so why is he putting on leg chains and posing like a woman.....? is there something MBN isn't telling us......
gay things
Re: Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall by GreatestA1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Saffi:
I agree.

But if you’re going on a date to meet someone, wearing bathroom slippers is unacceptable. If you’re going for errands, fine. But anything else is a big no no, let’s try to put effort into our appearance when meeting people.
The guy didn't go out on a date! He was only hanging out with a female friend in a market place who showed up with her girlfriend. Girlfriend who was Otedola's boss and couldn't stand the sight of slippers belonging to a village boy. Never mind the girlfriend didn't have as little as 1k while the village boy is an ICT lawyer.

Take this - those who really matter don't expect us to impress them. They help us live as we deem fit. Take for example, the main friend didn't have issues with the slippers. She had fun with him afterwards.

Let us put effort in doing us and never living our lives to impress people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.